What's the most disgusting city you've been to Sup Forums?

What's the most disgusting city you've been to Sup Forums?

>Lewiston, Idaho
>whole place smelled like pee

Mount Hagen, Papua New Guinea.

>inb4 Faggotville, Population - OP

San Francisco, USA

Hamburg

London.
Day after brexit, and there was a LGBT parade.
Most degenerate shit I've ever seen in my life.

Lima, Peru

Columbus, Ohio. Complete nignog shithole just like the majority of the rust belt

yup, London
there is just shit everywhere
puke piss shit in the tube stations and on the street

OH MY GOD IT ISNT JUST ME THEN

LEWISTON IS PEE AND PAWN SHOPS

Venice Beach or Skid Row, Los Angeles

Budapest, it also smells like piss everwhere you go. Also, none of the fucking Hungerians know English, those stupid fucks thinks RUSSIAN is a good language to learn.. Retards... But I like their whores ;)

NYC
Smells like trash and full of Russians and Jews

I lived in San Francisco for 6 years and have travelled all over the world. SF is the most disgusting place I've been.

I remember one the escalator going down to the BART station was out of commission because it had become so clogged with human excrement that it was frozen into place.

I also met a homeless lady who was carrying her dead fetus and a heroin needle inside of an empty 350ml bottle of Jack around with her.

That place is the height of human degeneracy and filth, save for the obvious third world countries.

Hamburg and London.

You're fucking retarded Sven-Göran, Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and even on this planet.

Probably Philly, then again I love Philly

I’m guessing you people have never been to Amsterdam, god I hate that city

San Diego
for obvious reasons

NYC is a close second though.

Russian isn't taught in schools since the late 80s. Highly doubt you could find more than a few dozen people who speak it properly.

Verona, Italy. why is there graffiti everywhere? also lots of North Africans and curries.

>Nigger neighborhoods of Paris
>metro filled with blacks and muslims

Not filthy or disgusting. Just unsettling. The memes are real in some parts of our capital. The rest is fine though

I'm looking at possibly getting a job right up on Lake Okeechobee FL. The thing is I'm from Arizona where our precipitation is like 5% on average and no bugs. Will I die in a sweaty swampy mosquito filled bog, with cause of death being suicide?

Philadelphia. Just grab the relics and nuke it.

>foreigners dont speak my language
>its they who are retarded

are you american?

You will drown in the air, and I say that as someone from an arid climate who's only been as close to FL as Carolina

You will die.

It isn't as bad as Georgia though.

manila. People literally living in graveyards, after tossing the corpses out, ramshackle houses hanging over the river, into which they shit directly. Actual crazy people released from an insane asylum, because there wasnt money to keep it going, running around naked in the street, shitting while fingering themselves. Old whores asking for money, could go on and on but i think you get the picture

London. Nothing but overweight Arab women sporting burkas. LA as runner up.

I hope the rest of the country isn't like this

Midland and/or Odessa, TX

Literally smells like shit for miles because of the oil fields

Definitely San Francisco

I live in a small all white village filled with confederate flags and "racist/nazi" songs being played at every party/barbecue.

I spent a week in Gothenburg
>tons of migrants
>half or more of the Gothenburgian couples are mixed race and the vast majority of mixed race couples are made up by is blonde blue eyed women with night dark nigger, not one of those american 30-40% white niggers, but a full on african.

Needlessly to say I went back to my little racist village and lived happy ever after

London.

I work here and as much as we have some of the best night life and restaurants in the world the city is fucking dirty and full of lowlifes.

Girlfriend lives in Newham, we're pretty much the only white couple on the street when we go out.

Brussels

It's pretty noticeably uncomfortable, always fighting the need to wear long sleeves and pants to avoid the itchy plants/bugs vs the sweltering heat and humidity. When you get physically tired hear the humidity almost makes it hard to breathe. I work a trade and have semi adapted to it. That being said beautiful environment and one of the few places you can truly get away from people in Florida.

>Barcelona, Spain

Degenerate city, SJW and feminist posters, a lot of niggers. Never going there again.

Vladivostok.

Shit landscape, shit infrastructure, ugly buildings everywhere, lots of fucking chinks and churkas.

t. nakhodka

Milpedes,CA.some one thought it was a good idea to put a landfill right next to it.

Amsterdam

Melbourne

Paris.

paris. the atmosphere was disgusting, do their cars not have cat converters? also stunk of cigarettes everywhere and fucking beggars everywhere.

i much prefer south france its very nice there

wahey I used to live in Newham. I live in essex now where its like >90% white but I wouldn't say its much better than living in newham but I moved out in like 2009

Patong, Thailand.
Rampant degeneracy. No wonder God wanted to wipe that place off the face of the earth in 2004.

Portland, Oregon. Smelled like an open sewer for a mile around Union station. Probably because it was. Literally had to step over dozens of homeless sleeping on the sidewalk. Made the mistake of lighting a cigarette and homeless descended on my in packs like the seagulls from Finding Nemo.

Belgrade

St. Louis.

Worse than Chicago IMO.

London, definitely london, such a disgusting fucking pile of garbage that city is. niggers muslims hindus EVERYWHERE, trash on the floor in the streets,parks, living blocks and a population which understands English culture as much as i do because london is like 5% white it's disgusting.
I would absolutely recommend london nuclear attack first strike option

It's the paper mill in Lewiston that makes it smell that way.

It's also really not that bad, I've been there a few times. Try going to Tacoma, WA

why stop there. wipe out all of the inhabitants and make this country a jungle again the way its supposed to be

Joburg south africa

I'm from Portland. I came to say this. The people are filth. The culture is trash. I loved it when I was a kid growing up, but the place has gone to hell. I'd be happy if it burned down. It's sad to see the state it's in.

Tacoma, WA
It fucking stinks and it's full of pavement apes.
AROMA OF TACOMA

Decatur and beardstown IL are tied.

Well coming from another country it was eye opening for sure. Eugene is just as bad. Crazy homeless everywhere.

You guys are bush league. Monrovia, Liberia
OMG. 3 blocks off the man road in town and you get... No running water, no electricity (97% of country!), no sewer system anywhere. A literal 3rd world shit hole. My hotel was completely self sustaining. No city connections whatsoever.

Los Angeles. Especially Venice beach, dirty as all fuck and overflowing with the dumbest cunts I've ever met.

Paris. GF and I were there after I did a semester exchange in London. Sunday morning at 6am walking through streets of paris to get to a tour bus we had booked, and obviously someones had a big saturday night because they had shitted on the street. Apart from feces the street just too much rubbish and north africans.

Toronto. Full of non whites and boring. Area I stayed in was full of Pakis and I couldn't wait to get out of that shithole.

>they had shitted on the street.
I hope it was designated?

HOLY SHIT. I lived there for four years. Nice people, bad smell. Pretty nice just up river though.

Rome

I thought our post-communist cities were in a bad shape but Rome had literally niggers at every corner, streets and buildings in worse shape than even Lodz and trash on every main and sidestreet.

I laughed heartily tho when it turned out that that had armed soldiers at every tourist side and on every second of their metro-stations that smell like hobo-piss.

Venice.
I think it was a mix of the migrants and constant sewege smell that made it stand out.

Paris

Rio.

Like 1/3 of the city are favelas.

MANCHESTER, UK

haha I was going to say something just like this.

I love Philly but it needs work (napalm)

G A R Y
A
R
Y

This, I was there in December and was surprised at just how shitty LA was. London comes a close second

El paso Texas

dude, last year i was in warshaw..in pictures it looks quit boring, but i had very good time, loved that city. you cant compare nigshit filled western "civilization" or russia scum cities to our Ex-communism beautiful landscapes..not a single arab/african

this

also every fucking place in north-rhine westphalia
geeez the whole fucking state is a fucking mess

Ann Arbor, Michigan

Niggers everywhere, especially subhuman Wolverines

Sofia, Bulgaria

Gary, Indiana

I felt safer walking on the streets of Tegucigalpa.

mfw tourism in Italy is declining because their cities get flooded with rapefugees.

People will talk about how great nyc but once you get out of the boujee parts it's one of the grossest cities in America. A fucking embarrassment to say it's in the wealthiest country on earth. Too many homeless people, trash everywhere, and it smells like piss no matter which season you're in.

Don't know if it's Madrid or Marrakesh. Marrakesh was cleaner despite being built from mud, the locals were friendlier despite being Muslims, though Madrid did have flamenko which was pretty impressive, but Moroccan mint tea and pigeon pie is just top shelf cuisine to be fuckin' honest.

new orleans (pre-katrina)

I had to choose between Buenos Aires and Uijeongbu, South Korea. I will go with Buenos Aires, since as well as having trash and homeless people everywhere like Uijeongbu, there's dogshit smeared all over the sidewalks and you can smell it EVERYWHERE. Uijeongbu only smelled like bad seafood and didn't have shit on the sidewalks as far as I can remember; only trash.

Gary, IN
It's a wasteland

Budapest is noice though

>Mount Hagen, Papua New Guinea.

Details please! Stepdad is going there for some engineering gig next month.

Worst part was all the "hey here's a CD check out my music!.....bruh you know you gotta pay right?" Like I'm gonna pay for some shit CD a random nigger made in his basement.

Fucking agreed, user.
I had to use my barf bag on the flight before the plane even was done boarding because the literal smell of shit and decay that day.
The favela never ends there...

I liked ayucucha, though. A lot more greenery closer to the rainforest, etc. Still broke as fuck but better.

Been said already, but Paris.

Paterson, NJ or Frankfurt

>Stepdad

Every city in China. NYC a close second.

China was absolutely disgusting though. Hong Kong was tolerable I guess.

This. Gary, Indiana is the single most revolting city I have ever had the misfortune to drive through.

Moraine, Ohio is gross too. The river smells like shit, literally.

Cleanliness - Paris, open sewers and shit, this was before refugees btw
Mortality - London - bisexual transgender Muslims on half the street corners and goat fucking bomb making Muslims on the other half - both sides ignore each other, straight white male is the enemy

west helena, arkansas

That's him! He does side gigs as an advert model. My mom jokingly told him to not to bring back any Papuan girlfriends. I read that place had headhunters. Damn.

madrid

spain is a disgusting shithole

Wilkania.... western NSW in Australia.. seriously don't stop your car

Kansas City, you'd think there wouldn't be that many niggers in the cold

St. Cloud Minnesota

If you have ever been there, you'd know why.

You think niggers are bad...
Let's put it this way... I asked my driver what the mess was in the town market. He to,d me that the day before some chick got burned to death for being a witch between the buai stall and the guy selling fresh coconuts
He's in for a wild ride

Been to every city on the east coast, Philadelphia is the worst. [spoiler]Boston a best

Camden, New Jersey