This is what happens when you call a black person a nigger outside /pol

This is what happens when you call a black person a nigger outside /pol
Know your place.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1zCp1uLoJrnoBY_5U8GqEA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turkroach applauding violence again.

Turk comes on Sup Forums after getting beat up by Chad, makes a thread about the white devil, and boom! No one cares! Many such cases.

At least learn how to edit. You get called out everytime you post this fake picture.

The Muslim is here to kill You

rare pic of turk getting btfo by whites

u cared by replying

Im pretty sure he didnt do shit.

Also, I hope this nigger will spend few years in jail for this

Eh no OP that is not how it works.

not even worth spamming at this point rape baby. life must be very pitiful in turkey. Shitty country full of shitty people I presume. No real culture other than greek or arab culture you guys stole. Saged and reported. Hope Chad had a nice flight back after he C O L O N I Z E D your whore wife. So sad your entire ancestry was built by fags. You guys were born from fags and you want to tell us where are place is? I'd beat the fuck out of an oiled up t*rkish subhuman anyway and fuck their women right in front of them. I'd pull her hair, slap her ass, let her know how much of a subhuman she is. Then I would nut inside of her so deep, she would cry out as we both climax. Then I would leave the country and get back to doing my usual thing. Shitposting on a shitty imageboard site.

Fake & Gay

No it isn't, it's fake

You're not wh*Te, Ahmad.

This is from an educational video about drunk driving.

look mom i posted it again

I call niggers niggers irl all the time, they're all too pussy to do anything about it

>This is what happens when you don't work out and can't fight then call a nigger a nigger.

It's fake, the picture he used is part of a school program that exposes the dangers of drunk driving hence his yellow vest.

He posted the same shit yesterday, we need a new bug spray

Stop spamming bro

nigger they arrested that guy, and he's going to be going to prison are you stupid or something?

best wh*Te is dead wh*Te

hiyah! delete this now!

> t*rk

I think thats actually an albino so....

>If you see anyone who writes wh*Te you know who it is.
Not this fucking slant eye roach again FUCK. and why do you write white as wh*Te, are you retarded.

funny cat

>slavshit
liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

typical wh*Te behavior

Nigger
>Nigger
nIgger
>nIgger
niGger
>niGger
nigGer
>nigGer
niggEr
>niggEr
niggeR
>niggeR
I love being user

wh*Te dog

>nigge-

and actually name fagged doing it

>roach worshipping niggers
color me surprised

tldr didn't read

Holy shit dude you just post about black guys all day..... how gay are you lmao

6 ANONS HAVE HAD THEIR DICKS SUCKED OFF OF THEIR BODIES AND YOU NIGGERS ARE NEXT LETS GO

BUMP THIS SHIT SPAM T_D SPAM TWITTER I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND LET YOUR DOGS OUT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I WANT YOU TO START GETTING EXCITED THIS SHIT IS NOT A DRILL YOU FUCKING SHIT CUNTS I WILL RUIN YOU AND YOUR CARPET

Why are turks such Subhumans?

irl güldüm xocem :DDD

>BBC loving turkish boy tease on white men

You're on the wrong board

Daily reminder:
wh*Te population: 800 million
non-wh*Te population: 6 billion.
That's right wh*Te dogs. We are gonna genocide you and hang you in trees if you even dare to start race war. You have 2 options: You either become slaves of us non-wh*Tes or we gonna wipe your subhuman race out from the earth.
Pic related is your future.

It's literally like in planet of the apes
Even the "non-violent" ones would kill you if you called them monkeys

>the ottoman loss image triggered the roach
top jej

sage
>this is what happens when you keep sliding with old pasta.

would you fuck this doll?

A roach calling white people subhuman

>can't tell if srs or trolling. Have you taken a look in the mirror and seen your shit stained skin lately?

Please start a war, I want us to nuke your country. Best part is we already have the nukes there, and you let them in knowingly thinking we'd let you use them

silence inferior subhuman.

also its called "wh*Te dogs" not "white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".
learn to spell

>The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

That is why niggers got enslaved by just about everyone else

Hi.

Hi.

>We are gonna genocide you

You couldn't even fully genocide a tiny people like the Armenians.
To this day you are so ashamed of your failure you won't even admit you tried.

So niggers nigg out when you call them niggers?

Hi.

but you do realise that you're not even black? You're a shitskin, that's even worse than being black

Most shithole countries at least have some attractive women, something Turkey sadly cannot claim

Sopa de perro uma delicia

>r

Nah we have them
pic related ;_;

>Revealing your identity after committing a crime
God, why are nogs so stupid?

>the turkroach doesn't know that his meme of a country is the butt of every joke on the internet
>get-a-load-of-this-cam.png

pic related

>numbers matter
>get absolutely BFTO by a small bunch of dirty Greek thieves
How can mongolian bois even compete?

You actually fought against Albanians

>when you stupid enough to fight with russians

>gr**k thinks he is wh*Te
oh my sides

>didn't even make it through the first sentence

I believe the kil ratio in Mogadishu was 100+ to one 1 in favor of those who said they were niggers aka TF Ranger and generall all white spec ops guys in the Mog in 93, also that body recovered when the nogs got their feeble nigger skuls blown up by the convoy headed their way

Is that Michael Cera?

So you turks are officially WE WUZ now, huh?

Figures.

Lmao
>One turk came to Sup Forums
>sees how everybody shits on his country
>gets butthurt af
>invites two of his friends to TroLL)))))0))))) xDD
>Uses outdated bait pictures and a fake pic as first post
bruh...

HEY GUYS! I JUST FOUND THE NEXT MUDSLIME NIGGER LOVER THAT NEEDS TO BE GUNNED DOWN!

t. turk

nothing wrong with that, doesn't really matter who you are as long as you're a decent person.
at least I am not shitposting on a racist image board. Unlike you, I haven't hit rock bottom

>be r*ssian
>get humiliated by 500 k mountain people with AK's
>Chechens hunts r*ssian soldiers for fun
>literally lost to Chechens and agreed allow independent Chechenya
>chimp out and declare war on chechens again
>get humiliated so bad that you have to poison Chechen commanders like a coward
>have to pay shitton money to the largest Chechen clan so they k can eep other Chechens in check
>h-hey look at these civilians we killed l-lol

>All turks who post here are only one guy
20 iq

Have you accessed your life, and that you're shitposting on a board about whites, while obsessing over black men, as a turkish bloke? Stick to making my kebabs and being general decent dudes, rather then uhh, fantasizing about black dudes.

STFU Islamic Sailor Moon
The Ukraine is not a country

this Turk keeps baiting people, I have to respect him

>Look mom I posted it again

I bet you took that picture yourself, roachey.

Niggers are so stupid that they post the crimes they commit on social media, it's baffling.

Bump. fuck wh*Te dogs

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1zCp1uLoJrnoBY_5U8GqEA/

It's always a turk

>man in construction uniform, obviously on the job where people in his line of work will see him most of the time
>calling people nigger
fake news

We are the voice of non-wh*Tes here. We open bait threads and you post in our bait threads like a good wh*Te dog you are. you responded to this thread. and you will respond to the bait thread I will open tomorrow too. Good dog.

Well wtf

sigh

mach ma schaaf mit alles mehmet

>having this saved on your Harddrive while also taking the time out of your day to write a paragraph of black men and their dicks

Reevaluate your life user.

I sincerely hope it's dead.

Declare war on +53M American gun-owners, I triple-dog-dare you

>Turk talking about IQ

So fucking staged.

>omg I saved a gif of two soldiers being killed
Goatfucker I used to watch the news showing bombs of entire muslim cities being leveled in Iraq with a ??? death toll. Get on our level.

This. Blood but no signs of beating. The spots look like they were dropped in place. Plus, dude wearing a work best. Sauce needed.