Daily reminder that Tara is literally /ourgirl/

Daily reminder that Tara is literally /ourgirl/

The moment the skeptics decide to battle this "Race and IQ redpill" most of them will either disappear or become stormfag celebrities.

Yeah, I like her.

IQ and acess to education

>Dumb bitch
>thirsty normies

Tara is perfect. I would love to impregnate her and make a lot of white babies.

NOBODY KNOWS WHY OP IS SUCH A FAGGOT ABANDON THREAD GET IN HERE NOW → →
→ →
→ →
→ →
6 ANONS HAVE HAD THEIR DICKS SUCKED OFF OF THEIR BODIES AND YOU NIGGERS ARE NEXT LETS GO
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
BUMP THIS SHIT SPAM T_D SPAM TWITTER I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND LET YOUR DOGS OUT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
→ →
→ →
→ →
I WANT YOU TO START GETTING EXCITED I WILL FUCK YOU UP WITH COMMON OFFICE SUPPLIES I WILL CHOKE YOU WITH A STAPLER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU LETS GO FUCK YOU ITS ON TONIGHT I WILL CUT YOU

I guess she's ok, one of the very few girls vloggers in this movement that are not annoying.

She's a Jew. She's not white.

antifafu is better than your waifu

Lol, Achmed, she isn't white.

I don't know who this is and I don't care to

>acess
Don't call other people dumb

Their low average intelligence is the reason they can't create a proper educational environment for themselves in the first place.

She is white enough for me

"The real cause of most race related problems" is Jews.

motherfucking this

Literally can't sleep because of how sick I feel after reading parts of this new bill.... already passed in senate...

>it's a "start caring about this random nobody e-celeb" episode
I don't care about your rent-seeking blonde bimbo either so fuck off beta orbiters.

>>thirsty normies
WOW CHECK OUT THIS GIRL SHE'S SO BASED I'M GOING TO DONATE $50 TO HER HATEREON THIS ISN'T LIKE GIVING MONEY AWAY TO WHORES AT ALL NUH-UH

what's the difference between twitter women like this and phone sex?

Tara is better than all others alt-right girls. At least she talks about real problems that others do not dare to talk about.

she's a fucking sjw though

Looks Jewish