ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

>tfw you will never be part of Kalevala-khanate

You guys gave it a good go, shame you got involved in WW1 and lost everything

fuck off shitskins

>my empire is named after a foot stool.
Good one.

the greatest empire in the world was the british empire turk roach and please next time get it right by not including Sudan,Somalia,Marocco and parts of Spain into the Ottoman empire.

>Island

Cute

THE SUN NEVER SETS
THE SUN NEVER SETS
THE SUN NEVER SETS
THE SUN NEVER SETS

Are you even trying?

Sage

Mong
>24,000,000 km2
Brit
>35,500,000 km2

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

>cant read info graph

38m > 35.5m

Brit education everyone

>tfw no more pirating
Whats the point of living?

well your map is wrong

forgot pic

How is the history of piracy taught there? How important was it?

literally nobody besides turks thinks so, lmao.

>map wrong
>greatest empire
>pretends to be better than the brits
Why there are so many butthurt newfags on here? Did /r9k/ merge with Sup Forums?

wrong
this is my clay

Tsarist Russia was the greatest empire in history
Feel's Good
My family was loyal to this authority in the old days

>ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

There's so much to say about the British Empire, where do we even start?

Th United States Empire is the greatest and strongest empire mankind has ever seen or ever will see.

What the fuck is going on tonight? Is it pension day in Turkey or something?

The Longest and Most Influential
The one that has most butthurted the Jews in the entire history

and looks at whats left, fucking pakis raping everything they can get their hands on

Why are talking to yourself

dont remind me

Pretty important since the ottoman era greatly shaped our modern culture

I meant important in terms of what they teach you about your history. Give your reply I presume it was more or less central? Are there famous pirates who are revered?

>The one that has most butthurted the Jews in the entire histo-

wrong.

forgot pic

Wrong

why would we discuss Spaniards??

oh wow that's a NEW ONE
GOOD POST user
subhuman-fucking mainland apes

What?

>shitskin

Caucaus-nigger calling someone shitskin how cute. However, I gotta give it to you, even though you lost at Abkhazia and South Osetia you successfully resisted becoming another oblast of Russia.

the mongol empire was never united but devided between different Khans...try again

nah, Ottoman was fucked at least two centuries before. WWI was the final nail to the coffin.

Under the great kahn it was.

You're all nothing compared to the Rothschild Empire.

Fucking T*rkroach Mongoloids

>Betray Arabs after Mongol invasion instead of helping them
>WE WUZ EMPIRE

And remove Morocco from the meme map, maybe you betrayed the rest of the Arabs but we took independence after Mongol invasion and kicked Roaches ass in Oran war

It is said that you guys even raided Iceland (p.s OP's map) and brought sultan fine Icelandic whores.

Today I was learning how to make Baklava and the guy I was watching used two layers of filo between butter. So it went filo filo butter filo filo butter. Is that normal?

spotted ops embasssy

>STILL a lower GDP than the USA

There's like 4-5 turkroach jerkoff threads at a time on Sup Forums now, holy shit you two must be really active

how in the world is any part of Western Europe not in that?

> Ottoman empire
> Iceland

Here is the problem, the Brittish Empire is a whole load of nothing. India for example only costed them 3000 men, TO CONQUER THE WHOLE OF INDIA. Australia is mostly dessert. And conquests in Africa are also low achievements, since normaly what would normaly happen is they would arm the locals and and after their victory, claim it as a brittish one.

Compare it with the Roman Empire, like these guys . The romans had to fight hords of barbarians, who would use every trick up their sleeve to fend them off (such as hiding in forests, making hit and run attacks at night) over and over again to claim ownership of a relatively small patch of land.

The same with the Spanish Emprie, most of what we took over were jungles full of mostrous animals, with armed and trained savages hiding behind every tree. Imagine conquering Vietnam on steroids only with swords and cannons. No rifles, no napalm.

Pic related.

Greatest Empire in history. White of course :^)

It is fantasy Abdul

You are not even roman...

Arabs in Levant and Egypt are more Roman than you

23.84% of the entire planet's surface belonged to my grandparents generation..

>Incredible pride

Really makes you think.

Grandma always used to do just one dough thingy (filo? had no idea it was that) then butter, then another. But idk where you buy it from, if you get it from a regular US store maybe it has to be two of them?

Please, it was only the longest because of some minimal enclaves for a few hundred years, it only was a real empire for 3 centuries. On top of that, most of it is comprised by lazy and conformist niggers, weak and pathetic indians and unevolved apes also known as abos.

Finaly, of all countries in Europe, yours is the only one witch has never conquered another european nation.

You won because you played on easymode.

THIS

Fuck T*rkRoach

they had doggos

French are low key and mentally in napoleon mode still.

Just look at how they throw themselves around.

The only people who had empires are from europe or west asia.
Really makes you think

I'd take the uncucked poorfags with some spirit and fight left + Germany over NiggerSA, Great Sharia and Holy fucking shit Justin Trudeau is a meme.

But that aside, you're a creation of Rome faggot.

Yeah kek, there is a record of a single Spanish Mastiff killing 20 natives in one mission.

This.

KEK!

>muslim filth
>calling others cockroach

kek

kek

Yeach, and how many of those invasions were succesful?

>muslim filth
>kekking at others

Kek

WE WUZ

Wtf. You never invaded us. We've just invited you to our party where we kick Spain and France's arses.

nice to see you acknowledging daddy alex

>French are low key and mentally in napoleon mode still.
more like muhammad mode

I didn`t said i was roman.
Also:
>Arabs in Levant and Egypt are more Roman than you
That is complete bullshit

>Spain
>Uncucked

Don't forget to pay your Euro denbts.

I'll take Euro debts over a massive colonial invasion resulting in the realistic possibility of Sharia law in my supposedly white country.

BINLAND YES

>no walnut or pistachio between layers

are you literally a poorfag?

turkroach steal good greek desserts

AppROACHing boredom with your thread.

Don't be racist goy! Take your refugee quotas!

>Albania
>decent countries

albanian brain + australian brain never again
they are the scum of the earth

Refugee quotas actually took away from our refugees. They were 15,000, now they're 10,000.

You have enough colonial mudslimes to make 11 million London browner than pajeet's mark on the street in front of your house.

albanian brain + australian brain never again
they are the scum of the fucking earth

>gay
>nip
>raid japanese military base in order to fire up a revolution
>make speech
>soldiers laugh at you
>write lame 辞世
>must commit honorable sudoku, ask friend to perform decapitation
>Masakatsu Morita fucks up decapitation, commits sudoku himself because of it

epic fail the life

>butthurted
>literally liberated them and invited them to run shiet for you, make Golden Jewish Age in Iberia and other shiet

>Roman Empire literally make first truly Shoah, soldiers took the women, destroyed their temple, destroy their city and region, and force many to exile and to disperse.

Yeah, cherrypick an smallamount and claim it is even remotely the same problem that you have, im sure that'll win the argument.

All these countries are shitholes or hellholes though. I wonder why...

>Islam is the largest minority religion in Bulgaria. According to the 2011 Census, the total number of Muslims in the country stood at 577,139, corresponding to 7.8% of the 10 million population.
>Britain's Muslim population is 4.4-5% of over 70 million

How does it feel to be called out on your bullshit?

No worries he'll go back to his local hugbox (brit/pol/, brit/r9k/, brit threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or whatever) and whine about muh europeans opressing me.

Yeah, I think we hurt his ego, guess he'll jack off to the queen and call it a day.

We have a large turk population that lives in its own area of the country.

We don't have Sharia law in the capital, however, unlike you.

>4.5% Muslims

Add to that 5% nogs, 10% pajeets and many, many others and you get the picture.

Also holy shit how can you get utterly cucked by some what, 2.5 million muds?

Can you name the last islamic attack on bulgaria? because i can say about 4 from London without a hiccup. Plus its not only demographic cuckoldry that affects you, is it? Remember the "all that needs to be of metal is your kettle" adds? And the inmense government supervision?