PJW is gonna BTFO the alt-right on the holocust

get ready to be demolished by glorious civic nationalism you genocide denying cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

hitlerorchurchill.info
youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8
youtu.be/PdWJmbnZZms?t=189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one is denying that there was killing of Jews, but the absolute outrageous claims that the Jews make in regards to 6 million is definitely worth questioning.

>No one is denying that there was killing of Jews
i am.

will we finally break people free of the most boring Religion ever created?

what jews were killed were killed by churchill bombing axis supply lines in the final months of the war

you might as well have called the 'concentration camps' peace camps it's more accurate than death camps

Naziboos will be first on the day of the rope.

GLORIOUS CIVIC NATIONALISM

>implying your retarded country is going to be relevant again.
kys retard.

Yeah, if you only read infographs on Sup Forums and deny written evidence as well as testimonies by SS as well as victims. That's some mental gymnastics.

German bombs did not land on england until the summer of 1940

Defend britain bombing germany and also declaring war before this please.
Churchill was a fat warmongering fuck who was bankrolled by the (((focus group))) a group of international banker jews.

your pathetic religion is worse than islam

literal cuck

>written
>evidence
>testimonies from SS and victims
wow you got me there. its not like they didnt torture the ss if they didnt give them what they wanted. also the "victims" claim retarded shit all the time, there is this fucking jew claiming that the nazis decided to kill jews by imprisoning them in a cage that contained 1 lion and 1 eagle and the 2 animals decided to take turns to eat the jew.

He's going to get fucked, these people do not care about validity in debate. These are people who have been shown the facts and remain willfully ignorant because they wear their social and political biases like a fashion to impress their friends or audience.

He's going bring up one point that can't be challenged about the holocaust and it'll get ignored while PJW repeats the same question over and over despite it being refuted. Then they'll inevitably either leave saying that they've won the argument despite it being a debate, leave claiming the rules of the debate are unfair and biased if Matt sets this up similar to a parliamentary debate, or Matt will become tired of refuting the same exact point over and over and leave as which point PJW will howl victory to his disgusting claque.

He'd make more progress by just killing Paul Joseph Watson or hiring someone to do it for him.

I meant the Holocaust religion he's defending

The real questions here are:

>who is Millennial Matt?
>is he even capable of debating the holohoax without getting btfo?
Alot of the time (((they))) stage these "debates" and prop up some idiot as the "opposition."

I dont follow all these faggoty youtube kids so someone let me know

PJW and AJ are shabbos goy

Ah I see, fair enough

this

the average Sup Forums tard is probably a better orator and arguer than PJW DA MAIN STREEM METAOR

Most were killed in pogroms carried out by the local population that hated them, not the nazis themselves.

Some died in camps because allied bombardment, disease and hunger.

And some were killed directly by soviets and later blamed the nazis for it (ie Kaytin).

That's it.

Testimonies about the holocoaster, mechanical killing boots babies smothered in marmalade and being eaten by the jews. Too many lies have been told just look at stalins gas chambers and anne franks fake ball point pen diary.

Jews were shot, but in far smaller numbers than we are lead to believe; the majority died of starvation and typhus.

this indeed

Is that the based mustache guy from HWNDU and the guy that stole Tim Pools hat?

Nazi Germany was actually the most pro-Semitic state in human history. The reason the Nazis were hunting Anne Frank is because they were trying to crown her queen of Germany.

this

How about some proof their English pudding

Kek. How woke

Oh look it's the faggot from InfoJews.com and some transexual debating some guy named Matthew about the holohoax.
I guess David Irving wasn't available.
JIDF is barely even trying any more but yeah le epic happening from the same shady fucks that make a living selling placebos to literal retards.

why won't you read the testimonies of the apostles? why do you continue to deny Christ?

literally who are any of these people?

look at all this photographic proof of Christ you'd have to employ mental gymnastics to ignore it

Holocaust is the worst thing that happened for the people trying to debunk the jewish lies, propaganda and hypocricy.

Kill yourself traitor

If PJW debates this fairly without sliding into virtuesingaling and muh antisemitism, but remains true to logic and reason, this could be a very important debate. To all nazis here, if it turns out the six million number, after looking at the evidence, is roughly accurate, you should not look at it as a defeat, just be happy you werent fed as much lies as you once thought. If the opposite happens, we all should be happy to know the truth, thankfully the holocaust wasnt the horror we thought it was.

The bombed the shit out of our allies, who we had defence treaties with. Should we have ignored our agreements because some runt of a country and their autist dictator said we should?

are there literally british people on Sup Forums this retarded or are you MI5/MI6 niggers? everyone knows churchill was the biggest traitor in western civilization possibly ever

PJW will devolve into shouting and interfere with the other huys arguement.

You might as well screencap this.

Good thing is when cucks notice the holy cow people like PJW and kraut and tea avoid to question then it may shift them futher right, baby steps.

Matt got started from HWNDU for triggering Shia hardcore by saying he wanted to red pill him on the holocaust

Id be more inclined to believe holocaust deniers if they didnt add to their claims that they wished the holocaust had happened. There is obvious motivation to obvuscate the truth of the past in order to make natsoc seem more appealing.

Absolute entry level stormfag opinion.

>the holocaust never happened, but it should have

hitlerorchurchill.info

I predict pjw will probz win the debate but altrighters will all call him a cuckjew and consider it a victory anyways

Yes. Hitler did nothing wrong.
youtu.be/V5Zh84eOMy8

shouldnt /pol be advocating that the holocaust actually happened?
because otherwise it would imply the germans in their supposed anti-jew crusade basically murdered 59 million whites while managing to kill 0 jews?

i dont get it.

did the nazis want to kill the jews or not?
did the jews get killed or not?

make up your mind, pol.

>opinion
It's the truth, bongs fought for their destruction

I don't talk to MI6 tards
literal IQ of 2 cucking for rothschild

This

Believing anything else is basic bitch normie 'I'm a true conservative' shite

Well faggoty ass Wilson and Truman were faggots too, I woulnd't say Churchill wins it in any kind of landslide, he has some real competition to biggest POS

I'd like to see him take on David Irving.

rothschild-daddy's little sugar babies

They don't want to debate an expert who has personally spent years reading original archival sources and interviewing former high ranking nazis.

kike nigger stfu

If only we were so lucky

The holocaust is a moot point. Stop sperging out about it. Let it die and 90% of people will stop giving a shit

Does Sup Forums think PJW is a shill?

matt is a recent liberal convert

he knows almost nothing on the jq

he is going to get absolutely slaughtered

nigger you are stupid as fuck. The reason it is important is because of why it even became a point to begin with which is that the Jews were behind communism, and have had the power to cover it up and are still doing the same shit which is seeking global domination to enslave the globe under communism you nigger tier idiot

It's always funny when people put fisher as a source. The man was an amazing chess player but he was also FUCKING INSANE.

The point is the Jews that and a lot more coming to them and still do you fucking kike nigger dick sucker. You get the rope first faggot, we dont need low IQ Aryan

This.

>The man was an amazing chess player but he was also FUCKING INSANE.

according to who you dumb fuck the kike media and elites that wanted to shut him down?

answer me, you faggots!!

>hitler wanted to kill ze jooz
>no compunction to kill 59 million whites
>but no no no!! dont shoot ze jooz!!! shoot only whites!! take the jews to camps to uhhh... to uhhh.... wait. for something. also build them a dentist and a pool, while we blow europe up.
>because this is what pol says--- holocaust didnt happen, jews didnt get killed in the camps, it was a hotel, according to pol

so who the fuck was WW2 against?

the jews?
or against whites?

logic dictates, if i start a holy crusade against somebody, i kill them on sight.
not put them into fucking cozy camps while my army goes around blowing up everybody else.

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND.
EXPLAIN.

>this neghbourhood has a few rats, exterminate!!!
>go around the hood, blowing every house up, murdering its occupants for "hiding the rats"
>doesnt kill the rats in the houses
>instead, he gathers them up into a camp

ILLOGICAL.
DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Hitler wanted to reclaim land that was taken from Germany after WWI and to expel Jews from Germany for trying to start a communist revolution after WWI

Seriously man? Anyone not blinded by their hatred of Jews can see fisher was severely mentally ill before he died. You'd have to literally ignore it not to see it.

stfu you stupid kike, he wanted to fight the kike communists and the fucktard brits and ameritards got in the way. It isn't fucking hard. He didn't even want to fight the kikes he wanted the fucking kikes out of Europe and was willing to do whatever it took to get them out

OI, MAYT, WOHT DU YUU MEYN BUY DET?

kek true, but he was right the kikes

speak american nigger

>Hitler wanted to reclaim land that was taken from Germany after WWI

lmao, so it wasnt about jews, it was about "muh kraut lands!!!"??

>and to expel Jews from Germany

uh-huh, yeah, sure.
ze evil monster jew gets expelles
muh superior european whites get a bullet to the face

>stfu you stupid kike

take your autism somewhere else, dumbo, i didnt even read your post after this sperging

But DOES HE KNOW HIS STUFF??

Tons of stupid fagvots were tbere throqing roman salutes, meme-screaming and doing gay shit like pouring milk all over each other.

The fact he was
>@ hwndu
is NOT a "plus" in my opinion.

I recognise the Maine str. meteor, a schames of the water filter merchant.

youtu.be/PdWJmbnZZms?t=189
hope it goes better this time

he will nut inside us you mean

Enigma disproves the Holocaust.
/thread

PJW is gonna get owned and become a full on Nazi sieg heiling and stuff

>"Hans, tell me. Did you kill the Jews?"
>"Nein!"
>Pulls out nail with plyers
>"Very good, Hans! And how many did you kill?"

>t. Intallect

senchrul intellujenz ajun c

It's spelled intellect you Hungry nigger

so, nobody can answer my question.

thanks for proving my point that natsocs are retards, lmao.

>PJW in charge of debating
the guy can only yell CUMPLETE FOOKEN IDIOT on cam
he's a fucking joke and a complete retard who will act like a child and claim his opponent got ebinly master trolled when he inevitably loses the debate.

why did that guy name himself bakedalaska? how uncreative can you get

Piss off jew

nigger eat some trout and stfu

lmao

>dumbledore
dude thats Magneto

sooooo, you got nothing.

natsocs BTFO yet again.

Go, play outside Timmy, let the big boys talk among themselves.

the only reason Watson accepted is because this kid's game looks weak af

Here let me fix that for you
>PJW is gonna get BTFO by the alt-right on the holohoax.

rope yourself jimmy

Would that be the paid for contradictory testimony of criminals and liars with an interest in lying and the the SS confessions extracted under torture?