Prepare for Total War user

I have been working for Department of Defense for well over a decade now and can be considered to be quite high up in the ranks. For those unaware the senate just quietly passed S.722 which targets to place further sanctions on Iran but is nothing more than a mare facade to place further economical sanctions on Russia and Russian citizens with properties and financial ties across the U.S.

Russian's have been aware of this since Trump was elected to be our Commander and Chief, it's very well known in both Defense and Intelligence agencies that Trump did not collude with Russia, unless you call a dinner with a Russian model 5 years ago collusion?

S. 722 makes our Commander in Chief nothing more than a General, the plan is to force Trump to either go along with the plan and strain our relations with the Russians further or make him fight back and use this as leverage with the general populous to discredit him further and oust him as a 'colluding' enemy.

The feeling throughout both Defense and Intelligence agencies is that war is inevitable. Both German BND and British GCHQ have a heavy hand in starting all of this, a lot of anonymously sourced information by the main news channels is sourced from BND and GCHQ who are actively going against against American interests, with heavy involvement and support from the French DGSE, while both CIA's, DoD's and FBI's hands are tied behind their backs.

The Germans and the British will start a war with heavy involvement from Turkey and Qatar. The Saudi's are trying to realign themselves closer to us however Israel is realigning itself to Russia through Polish-Hungarian ties. 60% chance that Eastern European states will fall from European Union grace on their own accord and will back Russia.

North Korea will be used to escalate the delicate situation already, our briefs say China is most likely to go after India on first hand basis while the world is distracted with North Korea and US-Russia.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Germans and the British will drag U.S. to fight against 'Russian Aggression' in the Baltic states with a Commander in Chief who will have no other say. Right now the Baltic states are the key main ingredient of weakening Russia morally and having an excuse to attack, the Baltic's are completely complicit in this.

It's still unknown what exact reasoning the Germans and the British have behind straining US-Russia relations or why the French are happy to support this, or even why they are going against our Commander in Chief on a personal level.

Either way, prepare yourselves, we'll be fighting on the wrong side thanks to our European 'allies'. Prepare yourselves.

It's funny isn't it? Ex-CCCP states fighting alongside each other again, but this time against Marxism it helped destroy. The sides of the coin have switched once again.

It's a shame we will not fight alongside them because our leaders chose greed, power and corruption over everything else.

2/2

post further proofs of ID?

Can you please NOT use Poland as a main battlefield, like previous wars?

Would that be much of inconvenience?

Timestamp pic please

>or even why they are going against our Commander in Chief on a personal level.

Are you just completely unaware of just how much Trump is hated?

timestamp

How polish anti russian government will back russia?

If you want any shed of credibility i suggest you post more evidence that you are indeed what you claim to be.

My dad's the General of NASA AMA.

don't drag the balts in to this shit

yes.

you are an idiot. germany will never start a war. we can't for obvious reason, and we can't because we almost have no usable military. you sir, are a total faggot.

Only in your circle of fags and pedos

Gotta love just sitting back and watching shit hit the fan all over placea.

I will not say anything further to give away too much.

Our briefs say the following nations will align themselves with the Russians:

>Hungary
>Poland
>Israel
>Czech Republic
>Philippines
>North Korea
>Japan
>Brazil
>Colombia
>Egypt
>Serbia

These nations are classified as 'very high probability' to support Russian interests within the next 5 years. Nothing is definite as political climates change as China is 'high probability' but not included in the list as their focus is on obtaining land from India and Russia when its weakened.

The nations supporting Britain and Germany classed as 'very high probability':

>United States
>Canada
>Mexico
>Spain
>Venezuela
>Belgium
>France
>Qatar
>Saudi Arabia (although its probable they will try to avoid direct conflict and fight proxy wars on behalf of the aforementioned)
>Jordan
>India
>Pakistan
>Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia)
>Sweden
>Finland

bump

>Tfw not mentioned

larp thread confirmed boys

I believe you are credible, but I do not think Trump will play along.
Isn't the lid on all of this corruption about to blow off, as per WHANON?
We're not really fucked yet, are we?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please stop, your inability to understand geopolitics is making me laugh so hard I could die from it

Fake and gay. That's just an alt-token for an elevated admin account on NIPR. Not anything special but a low level IT faggot LARPing

You have to be 18 to post on this site.

got any proofs?

no seriously this might be the most stupid post I've ever read.

american education everyone.

former intel analyst here. this is shit-tier LARPing

gonna have to agree with germany on this one, sorry OP

checked

OP is a faggot

While it's fun being a 15 year old know it all, there is a reason why Intelligence agencies push fake narratives, and pseudo-news.

Nobody either in Intelligence or Defense believes Germany will ever amass a true German army but there is nothing stopping them from colluding or having a joint operative army, alas the European Union Army.

Finland is on 'very high probability' lists and briefs. Finland will be a valuable asset to fighting Russians.

You will be, by force while your governments are completely complicit. Unfortunately your ancestors settled on the wrong land.

I have a feeling that guy haven't seen the world map.

my dad works for the CIA and he says war with the USSR tomorrow

>my other threads didn't get enough attention so I'll try a LARP thread

lol then the Russians are going to get absolutely raped if that's who's backing them

>Japan + North Korea
>India + Pakistan
>Japan vs. USA
>doesn't list China
what the fuck is wrong with you; at least TRY.

>>German BND

As if Germany is not an American colony.

-5/10 RP

>niger

>works at the DoD
>calls the president "commander and chief"

my goldfish works for Mossad and he said I have a 12 inch penis

give it a couple months we'll be sweden 2.0

i say we because im from there.

i'm cia agent also but i don't have timestamp because my dog ate the phone.

We do have nice reserves but no point fighting 'em unless they start it. + the idea of getting my fat reservist ass moving seems like a horrific idea.

> a mare facade

lets not sit on ceremony here and find this little cocksuker OP and rip his foreskin off, paint it green and use it as our new Pepe flag. That'll lead the rebellion

nice try. my dad works for microsoft and says war tomorrow with the roman empire

FAKE NEWS!!! Nice try faggot.

Quit horsing around! This is serious. Also have a look at these integers.

I already scanned his chip and got his login info. Found his personal info on the DOD GAL and writing up his supervisor and COR with this thread as evidence. He will be fired.

What's your point?

that's literally just the chip on credit/debit cards

When do you plan on telling your parents that you are a faggot?
Sage

rekt

enjoy being on restriction, OP

If we gonna have marshall plan or gibs after dat, then im in. Bombing be done in only Latgale pls

Kys

>TIMESTAMPED PIC EVIDENCE NOW

No, it's a real DOD card. But only used for IT Admins. This dumbfuck thought it'd be a good idea to have it be read and it's location on the photo file. I sent his COR, and supervisor an email about this thread and he'll most likely get fired since he's a contractor.

lol, babby got his PKI token and took a picture and is now LARPing as some top insider.
LMAOing at your secret, maybe top secret, clearance.

You are literally making all of this up as you go along.

TO me, your story makes a lot of sense. As for the reasons of such an undertaking: they have never changed. It's about the "Lebensraum im Osten" or as they say today the "eastward expansion of the EU".

I've see the Russian war plan. Their first move will to nuke the fuck out of Europe leaving Trump with 2 options: 1 Go to war over a heap of glowing rubble or 2 Say awww fuck it and carry on with MAGA.

This.
For me to get my reservist ass out on the battlefield and be that one man race commission needs total war to happen.
But yeah if it happens I'm probably first cuz excitement, nothing happens in this boring country.

>Finland is on 'very high probability' lists and briefs. Finland will be a valuable asset to fighting Russians.
Get bent, I'm not fighting your jewish wars

More realistic approach would be a mass of "green men"

What about countries like Ukraine and Slovakia that dislike Russians but are surrounded by their allies?

Is it me or did this thread just get flooded with posters trying to discredit OP with 12 year old tier insults?

If you shills are working so hard to discredit somebody that you rely on childish insults it just gives more credibility to OP.

Since when did Sup Forums become a daycare center? I remember the times we'd ask OP questions and cement the answers as real or fake now it's a bunch of 12 year old edgelords thinking they are geo-political experts from watching a bunch of meme channels on YouTube and jerking off to Alex Jones.

are nukes fake?

alt right dweebs helter skelter isnt real its just a gay book you kids follow

Wow, the Ruskies must really be upset that their plans are stimied...

I've always said that we should take the trillions of dollars we spend on fucking around with other countries and spend them on rebuilding our own, its not surprising that this triggers the deep state more than anything, it cuts them off of their money, it stops fucking up other countries who literally dindu nuffin, and it rebuilds our own
We will not let these bastards re-hijack our country
All we need is for Trump to tell us how to respond and it's done
Basically all units need to mobilize and stand by for orders

Europe is not 90%? ethnic Russian Finnfag.

What a fucking retard you are.

Go suck Ash Carters cock some more.

>guy suggesting Israel and North Korea fight side by side is credible

you are borderline retarded

>China is 'high probability' but not included in the list as their focus is on obtaining land from India and Russia when its weakened.
This line is what gave you away as a larper.

This is the fucking cringiest and childish reply ever.

Of course a German would pretend to be a master hax0r who can scan chip and pin cards just by looking at a photo and then have other 10 year old LARPers jump on his circle jerk wagon.

Sup Forums is a fucking disgrace no wonder we no longer get any insights into shit. Now its whoever has the bigger LARPing dick instead of asking OP questions and disregarding it as fake and gay just because you didnt like the content instead of actually seeing whether its real or not.

This is why the FBI user no longer posts with insights. Fucking kids.

>Hungary
They still remember the Soviet Union
>Poland
Again, Soviet Union. You think some migrants are going to make them forget that shit?
>Israel
Are you fucking serious? The jews are only on one side, their side. And America is on that side too
>Czech Republic
Why would they ever move away from the West?
>North Korea
They'll just do whatever to piss off America
>Japan
Do you even know History? Do you even know how much Japan and Russia fights over territory?
>Brazil
Who knows, who cares.
>Egypt
Who gives them money, Russia or the EU? The EU.
>Serbia
Yeah, probably.

Honestly, fuck this board. Ever since 2015, it has been filled with dumbfuck American retards.

OP is clearly lying. That alt-token he posted in the OP was new, and only used for IT admin functions. Nothing more. He would have a CAC card displaying much more info if he had access to real shit.

Agreed. The Poles have been through enough. According to my sources, Ukraine will be the flashpoint. We're in a lull as the neocons move their pieces in place. I'd better not say more, many watching.

>>United State
Poland siding with Russia vs. the US. Fucking delete yourself.

it doesn't take a genius to look at location data on a .jpg

It's true! China has been secretly plotting to conquer the Punjab for centuries. It says so in the I Ching.

Bet Holland as always will stay Neutral.

I have been working for Fartpartment of Debraaaapp for well over a decade now and can be considered to be quite pungent indeed. For those unaware the butthole just quietly passed a fart which targets to my nostrils

I'm not a hacker. I just have access to the same systems he does.

똥급 맞아. 미군이예요?

you mad?

Does the bill have presidential assent?

Well why would anybody be wondering what a vassal state is going to do? Get some sovereignty and you'll be mentioned as a real nation.

Nice LARP shitter, but you ain't no Tom Clancy.

>The Germans and the British will start a war

everything you wrote is bullshit, but this is on another level

Germany will never start a war, and the Brits have ZERO interest in starting a war. The EU will not support any outright aggressive military action.

The only thing that could trigger an actual war is if fucking Russia outright conquers a NATO country.

The only thing I see happening in the near future is Trump bombing North Korea.

Everybody is fine with that and there would be no major consequences except a lot of dead people in Seul.

go to Sup Forums leaf, let adults do Sup Forums

God bless

>Israel is realigning itself to Russia through Polish-Hungarian ties. 60% chance that Eastern European states will fall from European Union grace on their own accord and will back Russia.
What the fuck am I reading?

If you fags could stay out of Serbia that would be great. Have a nice war.

Fug....

How is NASA in general?

So does that mean the usa will fight Israeli?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

였어

Still at some parts the no flag invasion like in ukraine is useful.

It's just a SIPR token m8, everyone has one in the airforce unless they literally work services.

where is part 3?

>And doesn't know difference between mare and mere

>calls economic sanctions economical sanctions

>populous vs populace

>while both (then lists 3 entities)

>Saudi's are

Maybe he should learn a language well enough to pass as an adult before he larps in that language.