CDN Morning News: Screw You Over-ada Edition

It's Canadian Morning News with your host:
Lazurus
>DoJu
Leaf

and all (you) wonderful people who read this trash

Trudy insists the Canadian Government must be allowed to screw over Canadians and Americans with prices.
>Trudeau insists NAFTA must have dispute mechanism despite US demands it be eliminated

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/25/trudeau-insists-nafta-must-have-dispute-mechanism-despite-us-demands-it-be-eliminated.html

>Rather than relying on the courts to sort out disputes, chapter 19 establishes binational panels to determine the legitimacy of a country's decision to impose countervailing duties or anti-dumping measures on imports it deems to be unfairly priced or subsidized.

The Canadian Government controls what you can and can't buy.
There is the same 20 some chain stores across Canada. The same shitty franchise restaurants.
SO much shit exists in America, that does not exist here.

North Cubada.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/25/police-in-ottawa-say-2-homicides-and-a-shooting-may-be-connected.html
metronews.ca/business/2017/07/25/spending-from-trump-trudeau-on-infrastructure-could-drive-up-costs-documents.html
metronews.ca/life/health/2017/07/25/health-officials-warn-of-toxins-from-algae-in-a-new-brunswick-lake.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/25/saskatchewan-reserve-to-get-clean-drinking-water-after-more-than-five-years.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/michael-stone-yoga-dead-1.4218210
archive.is/rMxEw
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/hollywood-star-kristen-stewart-crashes-winnipeg-wedding-1.4219670
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Detroit-ada

>Police in Ottawa say 2 homicides and a shooting, may be connected

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/25/police-in-ottawa-say-2-homicides-and-a-shooting-may-be-connected.html

Frozen Wild West.
With ILLEGAL guns! How terrifying..blah blah blah, *over reaction*

no disputes
bow to your masters

We Need Don here. I feel lonely.

How about Trudy hands over the keys of Canada to Trump and Canada becomes the 52nd state with no voting rights for 100 years but we get all the other rights.
Canada would empty.
Everyone would move to a trailer park down South.

i swear these are the cringyest threads that nobody actually participates in
kill yourself you weirdo leaf

I would.

Dey mad this morning

you reek of being a redditor from your mannerisms

Cheeze em, if Canada ever becomes part of America I will move to some trailer park in Florida. Or Texas. Preferably Texas. Corpus Christi

Stuck here in CA-NAH-dahhhhhh.

Booooo

You reek of Canadian.

TOP REKT

WEW LAD

Pack it in son, you're done.

kill yourself leaf

haha is that calgary

BAD TRUMP at it again!! Will he ever stop trying to make America better??
It's really starting to make Canadians look bad, and cost us money we don't actually have.

>Spending from Trump, Trudeau on infrastructure could drive up costs: documents

metronews.ca/business/2017/07/25/spending-from-trump-trudeau-on-infrastructure-could-drive-up-costs-documents.html

>OTTAWA — The Trump administration's fledgling promise to spend $1 trillion on repairing American roads and bridges may have some unintended ripple effects in Canada.

>Newly released documents show that top civil servants in Ottawa worried earlier this year that Donald Trump's ambitious infrastructure program that he talked about on the campaign trail could end up driving up the construction costs in Canada

That GOD DAMNED BAD Trump is always screwing us over god dammit!! Stop being so damn greedy eh??
Canadians need stuff too eh??

So embarrassing to live here...................

bump

Yea, was a custom made piece for me by a fan. I added in the title today.
Hope the creator is reading.

Thanks again for that awesome meme

Deep Congo-ada

>Health officials warn of toxins from algae in a New Brunswick lake

metronews.ca/life/health/2017/07/25/health-officials-warn-of-toxins-from-algae-in-a-new-brunswick-lake.html

I bet Canada, was like "Deep Congo", too Americans. Like "Blackest Africa", you know, so deep in the middle, no one knows cause no one can survive a trip in and out.

I bet parents would scare their kids into behaving with stories of Canada.
>If you don't behave, you're going to Canada.
>NOOOOOO!! Mommy I'm sorry! I'll be good!!

I need a "Laughing Trudy over a burning Canada" meme

Africa-ada

>Saskatchewan reserve to get clean drinking water after more than five years

>metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/25/saskatchewan-reserve-to-get-clean-drinking-water-after-more-than-five-years.html

How much did they spend on Syrians??

Some fucking yoga teacher ODs and CBC writes a story on him............
WHO CARES!!!!
Fucking junkies man...................Why should I care about drugged out trash? I don't fucking get it.

>Renowned yoga teacher Michael Stone dies after drug overdose in Victoria

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/michael-stone-yoga-dead-1.4218210

>A renowned Buddhist teacher, yoga instructor and author died last week after taking "street drugs" in Victoria.

Scumbag junkie, nothing more.

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/rMxEw

>Yea, was a custom made piece for me by a fan. I added in the title today.
kek, your shitposting has better graphic design than my town's newspaper.

Famous Americans in Canada, do stuff!! WOW!!

>Hollywood star Kristen Stewart crashes Winnipeg wedding

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/hollywood-star-kristen-stewart-crashes-winnipeg-wedding-1.4219670
>Kirsten and Kayleigh Jennings tied the knot Saturday in a backyard in River Heights

>"I told Kir, 'Hey, let's just treat them as random guests. Let's just treat them with kindness — southern hospitality. Winnipeg hospitality,'" said Kayleigh, who is from Oklahoma.

From Oklahoma or Winnipeg, which one?

It gave me a headache to read that women trash article.
That's why I don't read them..............

So is it a DYKE wedding???

WTF??

Yep dyke wedding

>Kirsten and Kayleigh have been together since 2010, when they met while bartending in the Cayman Islands.

>Kirsten was from Winnipeg and Kayleigh from Oklahoma, and when they decided to leave the Cayman Islands they had limited options.

WTF..............why are women marrying each other???????

Oh ya, only women can afford to leave Canada after they spend enough time on their back. Maybe that's why they turn dyke. Took so much cock for $$$, they hate men, cause :oppression or something

Why are these two married to each other??

I don't get it.................

They're doing something to brains of women via birth control. I swear.
I also just say random crap off the top of my head which is totally out there and not real.. *wink wink*

Women marry women
Single moms pump out boys

WTF

This society is pure shit and WRONG. Just plain fucking WRONG.
Not cause of sex, or drugs or anything like that.

It's AGAINST NATURE.

Whatever, nature will win. Always does. Humans are nothing. Besides being able to take a beating, they're a crap.

I'm out for the day. Feel free to keep the thread going.