Changing Her Outlook

Dating girl in pic. She's dated blacks and Mexicans in the past (CA liberal). How do I get her to realize she's a white goddess. How do I get her to where we are ideologically. She's wife material if I can unbrainwash her from the bs she was taught at her liberal college. How do we do it? I want to be with her but her stances on gays, blacks, Mexicans and Muslims are so liberal and she hates our president. What do I do? I know she can be won over.

>She's dated blacks and Mexicans in the past
kill her

She dated blacks = she fucked blacks = she's a lost cause = she's rotten material = run away, cuck

You need to drop this bitch. Fucking blacks and mexicans in plural, is not wife material. She will fuck you over the first chance she gets.

>white goddess
stop placing women on a platform faggot

She's not a white goddess. She's a used up white cumdumpster.

You're trying to wife a 5/10 whore. Why?

Drop her, kill her, or preferably both.

This is a piece of shit, not a woman.

Also you're most likely a larping faggot and this is most likely a slide thread.

This is the most cucked post in a long time. Women aren't goddesses. They don't get unblacked. They don't get persuaded, they mirror the man they're most attracted to.

especially nigger fucking race traitors. fuck and chuck OP

>She's wife material if I can unbrainwash her
>How do we do it? I want to be with her but
>I know she can be won over.

You sound fucking deluded OP.

Man face.
No curves.
CA liberal.

No way is this chick wife material. Drop it like the diseased coal burner it is.

I'd systematically fuck her, but then again I'm 50 years old...

She looks absolutely spent. She's using you as the nice guy to settle down with after riding the cock carousel.

No white man should ever touch a woman who has been blacked. DISGUSTING FILTH

What makes you think you can hit that like our cat did, you cracker motherfucker? You'll always be an unfavorable comparison to our nigga plowing that pussy. Now go down on that and lick up some BBC residue.

How does it feel whiteboi your white goddess on her knees sucking nigga dick like the goddess she is. Where you live fuckboi I'll be there to show her what a real god feels like

Stop bumping this cuck's thread you bunch of faggots

Damn. I love her. Some of these replies seem a bit harsh. We are in love know that. A bit of a opposites attract thing. Why not try to win her over? Wouldn't that be good to bring one over to our side instead of just being with someone who's already awoken?

Didn't Charlie Chaplin get a bitch pregnant when he was 80 something?

You're a sexpat faggot.

You're dating a cheap hooker.

You can't red pill her because in her eyes your a beta bux. She doesn't respect you enough to care what you think.

that's a dude right
her shoulders are twice as wide as her hips

Looks like you got a bad reaction, OP.

The real answer is starting with a very small red pill. Something like natural medicine or planned obsolescence.

That way you plant the seed of doubt in her head, so it can grow to full 1488.

You already lost by coming to Sup Forums for advice on this. You either naturally know how to do shit like this or you are a failure. You sound like a massive faggot beta and you are dating a coal burner. Fucking look at yourself. You're pathetic.

damn pol is pretty based nowadays

i see a bright future for white children

Love isn't real, it's all just brain chemicals telling you to do dumb things. Think about it, don't feel about it.

DISGUSTING NIGGER WHORE

>goddess

>fucking spics and nigs

sort yourself out.

The real answer is, people don't change. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

Godess?

Really why do all people on Sup Forums overrate, this girl is literally average, nothing special.

And if the avarage girl fucked many before thats a red flag, I can understand if super hot girl does it, but her? Rly...

Such a hollow and nothing saying facial expression.

Ditch her op.

Just remember, everytime you kiss her, She had a black dick in her mouth.

And swallowed.

the only thing she was smart enough to do was to be on the pill while fucking all those shitdicks, yet dumb enough to not understand that those pills fucked her body up to the point where you couldnt or shouldnt even bother to have children with her.

btw nice bait. nice try with the proxy we all know youre a leaf

If you want to be captain Save-a-hoe you can be.
I just wouldn't recommend it and would suggest going after damaged goods is a bad idea

>dates blacks
>wife material
Is this the best Americucks can hope for in their women?

>How do I get her to realize she's a white goddess
lol did you vote?

>She's dated blacks and Mexicans in the past

Ditch the bitch. That's it.

Break up, that kind of thing will never stop bugging you

Slide thread is slidey...

Breaking up is not gonna happen. I know she can change. She did dumb shit in college. Who didn't? Don't put her on a pedestal? What perfect white woman is out there who hasn't fucked anyone else and believes exactly what you believe. A lot of you sound delusional. I want real answers. She can be red pilled. I know it. We've been together a year. I'm not ending things over this. A lot of you sound like cucks who give up as soon as something doesn't go your way. How are we supposed to win if everyone's first instinct is to isolate people. We should learn how to bring more over to our side. And u all and i know she's gorgeous.

Do it while having sex with her.

you can't because she's not, shes a whore. enjoy your aids and black baby if you stay with her.

She probably has an std if she's fucked black(s) and mexican(s)

Do average white womens bodies shape really look like that?

Why would you lie to her so much
if you want to fuck this AIDS infested scum then do it, but have no hope she will ever be what she once was
it's a trash now, irredeemable

>She did dumb shit in college. Who didn't?
I've fucked more cunts than cervical cancer and I've never race mixed.
Your girlfriend is the worst kind of whore.

>She's dated blacks and Mexicans
Pump and dump. Also don't forget to use a condom

woefully pathetic bait you dumb nigger

Probably bait but if it's real you should make her fall madly in love with her and then break up with you when she's head over heels and explain you are simply disgusted by the fact that she fucked niggers and that you tried but you can't get over it. The toll has to be paid and maybe she will warn other women the dangers of burning the coal.

Not that gorgeous, she has a shitty body figure.

>white goddess

Haha, what a story user!

You're delusional if you think every white woman in america has been BLACKED. You're delusional if you think she's perfect. You're delusional if you think you can change another person.

you feel smart huh, gonna be sorry if this doggo is gonna hunt your shitty baitin ass

If she took black cock then she will crave it eventually and seek it out again. I would just bang this girl for awhile, then let her go. She will return to her mudshark ways soon enough. Also she is nothing special in terms of looks.. you can do better.

she's a piece of shit

>she's wife material
>>here is why she's not wife material
You cant have it both ways

Stop listening to half of these fuckers. Redpill her. If it doesn't work I say dump her. Also has she just dated black guys or actually fucked them.

Sounds like you already have your mind made up. Maybe you should go to /adv/

None of you changed? The whole idea of being red pilled means some of us were dead wrong in our beliefs and changed? I did. Some of you did. I can change her? But none of u cucks seems to have an answer other than all being mindless robots with the same "fuck n dump that aids filled slut" bs. Come to me with some real shit and let's really get people red pilled and on our side.

>Even a fucking commie knows what's up
When did everything go so right?

stop

>Also has she just dated black guys or actually fucked them.
You brits are fucking retarded. Is this a serious question or are you just baiting? You don't fuck people you date?

Best answer so far. Thanks mate

I said that you can't change another person. You can only change yourself. She has to enact the change in herself. What would make her want to change herself? A guy that forgives her and calls her a perfect goddess?

>dated blacks and mexicans
>white goddess

No wonder the west is cucked

>You brits are fucking retarded.
Not him but he's the only brit in this thread supporting him, and its obvious he's Scottish. Disregard the leftist scot.

Dude if you want to have a serious relationship have her AT LEAST checked for STDs. Redpilling people is hard. I did it with my friends. Go slow and never start talking about jews or holocaust. Start by civic nationalism and then slowly introduce ethno nationalism. Also pointing out the hypocrisy of leftists helps.
I wouldn't get your hopes up however dude, sorry

there is only one way to rid her stain and taint from her past transgressions

A dog is gonna bark, redpilled or not. Also if you want a circlejerk describing what an amazing couple you two are, you need to go to reddit.

don't discuss politics with women.

I've never called her that. I know her potential. She has it in her. I can see cracks. If I let her go. She gets with a liberal and they make more liberals. If I keep her and change her isn't that better for the cause? How can no one here do that math?

if you have to change a person to be with them, i dont think theres a relationship there worth saving

This is 1/10 bait, no idea why it's on page 1.

Why are scots so leftist? Is there a particular reason or have they alwasy been like that?

Fuck off mate. You talk about being traditional yet you don't stay a virgin yourself. This chick in the thread is not a virgin. But, it's possible she didn't fuck the black guys.

Traditionally, you date a girl, find if she's wifey material, and then marry her, then fuck her.

I understand we're in a different society, but on Sup Forums people want traditional values.

We broke their spirit when we conquered them. They'll never be strong people like the Irish, Welsh or English.

Ok thanks. I've already started with that. And she can see and agree with a lot of what I have to say. That's what I mean. Everyone else here is saying she's a lost cause. She isn't. She's just been force fed liberal media. But if I bring up well thought out points she goes along with them. That's how I know with time she can be slowly changed. Nothing helps the cause if I just dump her now after a year.

>75 replies
well done, OP, have another bump

>Damn. I love her. Some of these replies seem a bit harsh. We are in love know that. A bit of a opposites attract thing. Why not try to win her over? Wouldn't that be good to bring one over to our side instead of just being with someone who's already awoken?
Such is the state of Western Nu-males SAD!

>Nothing helps the cause if I just dump her now after a year.

You've been with her a year, and she's still not fully redpilled?
You fucking loser, lol. Enjoy your nigger leftovers for a "wife"

leave her cuz shes a coalburner

She can't even make her fucking bed. Hopeless. Sloppy whore probably fucks niggers while your at work.

Fine. Be a cuck. Just make sure to have atleast 3 kids and don't let her ruin them

Op, I am going to be honest with you and I will say it politely since the others are just not getting through to you through the sea of faggot calling comments.

It can not be done. She is used up. You are an ATM now. You will be miserable with her and she has a high chance of divorcing you as woman who have more sex before a marriage is more like to divorce and you will be broke both in your bank account and in your soul.

Here is what you do; dump this girl and head to the local library or where you think will work and look for a meek, gentle girl who is polite but not as beautiful as your ex, but by god she will be one hell of a companion of you pick the right one. Date her and when you are ready marry her and live a good life. But for the love of god do NOT have sex with her before marriage. If you do and you decide to go, congratulations, you made a new whore. But if you did what I say, you'll find a good wife

>Fuck off mate. You talk about being traditional yet you don't stay a virgin yourself.
I don't think you can find a single person who is virgin dude. It's not my fault if this world is fucked.
> But, it's possible she didn't fuck the black guys.
You seriously think that a liberal person who dates someone doesn't also fuck them? We aren't talking about a nun here

Don't be a White Knight
she's irredeemable

What's up with the Welsh? All I know is male singers, coal miners and sheep fuckers. Do they actually do anything?

this is even a question?

looks like a man bro.

>and she hates our president

That problem will solve itself in 2-7 years, why make a big deal out of it. Maybe show her how well received he was in Saudi-Arabia, France.

Don't fuck before marriage? Ok virgin. Gtfo. And marry an ugly virgin? Yeah sounds great. Dumbest reply here.

This is goddess in your country?

>Do they actually do anything?
Voted overwhelmingly to "Leave" in the Brexit referendum, showing they are truly our allies and countrymen, and hold a firm belief in our United Kingdom not needing EU cunts involved in our businesses.

They're good people.

Why are you dating this used goods skank whore? off yourself cuck

You lie to her.

So just kill myself? No thanks.

This mentality is fucking stupid. You've been on Sup Forums way too much if you think you can find a virgin girl who has Sup Forumstier beliefs. I'm not saying it's impossible but it almost is. Sad but true.

Also, unless you're living in a Sup Forums utopia, traditional white families is what we want.

FPBP

Or show her how well she would be received in Saudi-Arabia.

>She's dated blacks and Mexicans in the past (CA liberal). How do I get her to realize she's a white goddess.

>Dated Nigs and Spics
>Liberal
>White goddess

Kek, good one user, made my day.