The webm (((they))) don't want you to see

So we know about the metal detectors and the boycott on Israel for its Jewish tricks. I spotted this vid recently on twitter and thought I'll share it here.

Christians and muslims in Palestine historically banded together against the (((menace))). This is a video they don't want you to see, because it pretty much disables all the weaponization and propaganda they have been pushing against islam.

I don't know how to cut down its size to less than 3MB, so i'm sharing it like this.

www31.online-convert.com/dl/web1/download-file/acb11237-1da0-44f6-8f5c-788a70afe279/TLMfuCDtJksAWtJT.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/nqjlqv.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuQqP-NLnE
twitter.com/MahmoudAbuHasan/status/888640429356404737
shoebat.com/2017/02/11/the-antichrist-one-world-religion-is-coming-he-will-mix-islam-with-christianity-and-order-all-christians-to-follow-this-false-religion-all-those-who-refuse-will-be-beheaded/
youtube.com/watch?v=852GRuxVfro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Pretty inspiring, isn't it?

And how does Israel treat churches and mosques? I'll let this picture do the talking.

actually the link doesn't work.

but i already know the zionist jews and how much they hate christians and muslims.

Oh wow, maximum downloads already? Ton of lurkers I suppose.

Here it is again, please save and share:
my.mixtape.moe/nqjlqv.webm

>my.mixtape.moe/nqjlqv.webm
provide context please what are we looking at besides loads of muslims having a prayer?

Music is banging, going to have this on repeat all day

Use a ffmpeg command line to convert format.
ffmpeg -i TLMfuCDtJksAWtJT.webm -c:v libvpx -crf 12 -s 640x360 -b:v 500K -an out.webm

oh wow this really made me convert to islam, bless allah (piss be upon him)

It's a christian guy praying with Muslims
pretty cool actually

Why wouldn't I want you to share it? I don't get it
Now here are some stuff I don't want you to share
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuQqP-NLnE

bump

Nice trips!

Basically, you see muslims praying, and a Christian in between with his bible praying as well outside the Aqsa mosque. This structure is of great importance to all Abrahamic religions, but the Jews have installed their own checkpoints from which they try to dictate who enters the holy place and who doesn't. Meanwhile they trample the holy sanctuary with combat boots that are soaked in the blood of the innocent that they have been kicking on.

So the reason why this video is special, is because it kind of BTFO's all arguments that "the mooslims are trying to get us" which the Jews love to use to rally up Whites to fight their wars.
Thanks brother.

So because some shitskin christian prays along face-down-ass-up fags I'm supposed to like Muslims now? Fuck you pal

thanks for the quick rundown brother.
also checked myself

That's not the point of the video. Muslims never tried to be liked by anyone, they are content with themselves and surprisingly lenient/tolerant.

This video signifies that. Meanwhile this is how the Jews treat Palestinians(video from the same event):
twitter.com/MahmoudAbuHasan/status/888640429356404737

It's about dismantling engineered propaganda, rather than pandering.

>This video proves islamic cavemen aren't really cavemen at all

Fucking kidding me buddy, the rest of their murderous subhuman society proves else wise. Fuck the jews, fuck the mudslimes and fuck you.

This

Wtf I love Muhammad now

The argument of apathy in which we stop caring about everything would leave the bully free to reign over those that cannot protect themselves. That church you saw in that previous picture was destroyed precisely because this apathetic attitude in which the Jew prospers.

You may think you are being edgy or "cool", but in reality, you are just playing into their game. A honest, upstanding and morally conscious human being would never allow for such injustice to happen. He would not think from an individual standpoint, but from that which benefits society/family as a whole.

And that, young man, is exactly why your generation is a failure. USS liberty does not matter to you, but to me it does. And as long as you don't care, they can do whatever they want, to Christians and muslims alike.

So wake the fuck up and take that dildo out of your ass.

Yes the Muslim dindu nuffin, it's true when they say both of these religions are just kikes subverting people

You are late to the party, our catholics have been always supporting Palestinians in fight against the Zionist vermin

>muslims pray eastward to pray to the kabbah and the stone
>Christian prays eastward to the kabbah and the stone
A true Christian only prays to God. Not a building. Not a stone.

But I can find videos of muslims attacking Christiams AND Jews but that doesn fit your criteria does Ahmed he muslim.

So we can basically say that video is a load of bollocks....your kind if yesrnito say oh look oh look muslims didnt attack him THIS TIME.......so usually they would then......dirty muslim scum.....wrve sern what it was like wih muslins teyig to take powet....blowing up europe that was a little taster and now Whites and Christians are going to ethnically cleanse you out once and for all properley this time.

EU Court has ruled Hamas is a terrorist org. lol

really ? because they harrass apostates and shit up my city, if you're so content in pakistan fucking stay there you inconsiderate inbred greedy subhumans

its called being a dhimmi they always lick muslim ass and will back the muslims even when the jews saved them from being killed

shoebat.com/2017/02/11/the-antichrist-one-world-religion-is-coming-he-will-mix-islam-with-christianity-and-order-all-christians-to-follow-this-false-religion-all-those-who-refuse-will-be-beheaded/

youtube.com/watch?v=852GRuxVfro
Save the children of Gaza from Hamas

99% chances that's not a Christian. I know some are Catholics there but the chance to see a Catholic praying there is only so low.

The delusions are real. Islam=peace.