14-year old girl was raped in her own home in Sweden

friatider.se/bj-d-hem-flyktingbarn-d-v-ldtogs-14-riga-dottern

Swedish woman who lives in Västmanland had let a group of Syrian refugees to visit her home where she lives with her children. One of the kids is a 14-year old daughter.

25-year old Syrian refugee had given alcohol to the 14-year old daughter. He was together with the daughter in the daughters room and the mother was downstairs keeping company to other refugees.

The youngest sister of the family witnessed that the Syrian started to rape her 14-year old big sister who was incapacitated from the amount of alcohol.

The young girl explained to her mother that the big sister is being raped but the mother didn't believe it.

The mother went to check the situation later and found her daughter naked in the bed wasted from alcohol. She eventually believed the rape and it was reported to the police.

Police found Syrian sperm from the little girl. The Syrian tried to explain in the court some story on how the sperm ended up there but the court deemed that he raped the girl.
The Syrian rapist will be sent to prison and in addition was found out to have a wife and kids in Iraq. He won't be deported from Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
pastebin.com/0N0kDr8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's thank the Lord

Don't touch oil, unless you wan't to get burned.

>Syrian rapist will be sent to prison
How intolerant!

>Syrian rapist has family in Iraq
This activates my testicles

Liberals are fucking nuts. My mom was hardcore liberal and she let a black family stay with us for a while because GUESS WHAT, they had no play to live. Thankfully me and my siblings were all boys so we didn't get raped. But the old nigger jerked off our dog and broke it's leg, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP, I cought one of the others steal my shit in my room and yelled at him. He started crying and everyone did the typical "he good boy, he dindu nuffin, just playing" bullshit. And my dumbass fucking mother put up with this INSANE shit for almost 5 months. The only normal black kid was the youngest daughter who would go fishing with me all the time, she was cool.

>The Syrian rapist will be sent to prison
He'll probably get house arrest. In the girls home.

SWEDEN NOOO

This
Same here, they harrassed my dog too! Wtf

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahah

He was sentenced to two years and ten months, as well as having to pay 115.000 kronor (14 000 USD). You can't even make this shit up.

That's racist and intolerant

kek

Insane how naive Swedes are.
Why would you let any man with your daughter if you don't know them from a bar of soap.

>Police found Syrian sperm from the little girl.

ffs, learn some English before you post here.

I am actually supposed that he faced jail at all. Kinda racist desu

Seems like your mom ride that bbc and cream all over it for quite a while

Yeah, what a total whore she must be.

>invite rapefugees
>get raped
Who would've seen that coming?

This seems fake. Not very sweden to punish him for just practicing his culture.

How's this even news young Swedish girls get raped every hour by now.

>shadman

yeah, just you bear in mind why you're posting in English, it's because we won the fucking war so get off your high horse Fritz

>the mother was downstairs keeping company to other refugees
>keeping company
so it was basically a hentai plot?

the woman had a gang-bang, and one of the guys wanted to fuck the virgin instead of the roastie.

kek

>We lost everything to win the war
>But atleast English Will stay relevant thanks to a Colony we lost!
Give it 50 years and it's all gonna be Spanish atleast for USA you'd be speaking some goatfucker language

>youngest sister witnessed
>but the mother didn't believe
single mother?

Uuum no sweetie, it's not their home anymore it's ANYONE'S. Stop being a bigot.

Is great. >:(

>Leaf
>Orgasm with canine present

Not a larp.

twice we helped you mayonaisse eating cunts out, there won't be a third

English is so simply and easy to learn, especially compared to Hebrew which has a much more complex grammar. It boggles my mind how OP was able to create such a fucked up sentence.

My English is far from perfect as well. But m8, that sentence was ridiculous.

Always

Or she had an open relationship with sven and she had tunnel vision for black dick

Worse mother of the history

Nigger

>The youngest sister of the family witnessed that the Syrian started to rape her 14-year old big sister who was incapacitated from the amount of alcohol.

>The young girl explained to her mother that the big sister is being raped but the mother didn't believe it.

Even if she didn't think the story was true, she didn't have the sense to check on her daughter just to be safe? Why are white women so naive?

She should honestly be put into prison with her Rapefugee lover. She risked the lives and future of her children to win some brownie points, and now she has two daughters who are fucking traumatized for the rest of their lives thanks to her stupidity. I despise the Rapist fucker but Goddamn the mother needs to burn

It's true, isn't negligence and child endangerment a thing

Agreed. Also 2 years for raping a child seems pretty chickenshit. But I come from a place that expedites executions just to use up all the killjuice before it expires.

>had let a group of Syrian refugees to visit her home where she lives with her children
>young girl explained to her mother that the big sister is being raped but the mother didn't believe it
>eventually believed the rape

Z E R O S Y M P A T H Y

It's Sweden user.

>He won't be deported from Sweden.

what a relief. thanks for ending your post on a high note, best ally !

>from sweden calling others blacked

I sure hope the Swedish government punishes that girl for being a tattle tale.

BY ALLAH!! IT WAS A SEXUAL EMERGENCY!!

She was drunk... it's just kids experimenting, this is not rape.

And even if it is rape, what about all the rapes commited by Swedish men?

White men rape women, too, you know? Why focus on Syrians?

This. The rapefugee was really only doing what is within his nature to do, but the woman put her stupid left-wing virtue signalling before her own kids and got one of them raped, and was so far up her own ass she wasn't even alarmed when she was being told it was happening. And I bet even now she feels no responsibility for this and she probably still tells herself rapefugees are good people and he was just oppressed and its not really his fault.

western europe deserves to die at this point. Their liberal naivety of all things is the final nail in the coffin

Sweden is like the car wreck the rest of us are rubber necking as we drive by.

right, why focus on rape period ? when it comes down to it, how much consent does a woman really have ?

>mother was downstairs keeping company to other refugees.
Downstairs getting gang-banged, more like

Totally racist. How can he pay the money if he's in prison and not allowed to work? Swedish authorities are brutal and stupid.

>25-year old Syrian refugee
Isn't that 13 in human years?

Women don't have consent.

It's THE thing in Sweden.

a fucking jew with divide and conquer thread

what a fucking surprise

That mother wanted to fuck the refugees.

>Swedish woman who lives in Västmanland had let a group of Syrian refugees to visit her home where she lives with her children. One of the kids is a 14-year old daughter.
one something's got to give
>25-year old Syrian refugee had given alcohol to the 14-year old daughter. He was together with the daughter in the daughters room and the mother was downstairs keeping company to other refugees.
two something's got to give
>The youngest sister of the family witnessed that the Syrian started to rape her 14-year old big sister who was incapacitated from the amount of alcohol.
THREE SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE
>The young girl explained to her mother that the big sister is being raped but the mother didn't believe it.
NOW
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
How much of a failure of a """"parent"""" do you have to be to INVITE REFUGEES TO YOUR HOUSE AND GIVE THEM ALCOHOL and then not believe your other children when one of them ends up raping your fucking child?

How does it feel when across the world pakistan and pakistani is synonymous with disgusting?

I can't even bring myself to hate swedes anymore, all these wars between us and the muslims were the ones to bring sweden to its knees.

>The Syrian rapist will be sent to prison and in addition was found out to have a wife and kids in Iraq. He won't be deported from Sweden
in which prison?

it's certainly beginning to seem that way the way they conduct themselves in public. maybe women were never meant to be 'liberated'

>Let a group of adult men into your home with you and your teenage daughters
>Allow them to be alone with your daughters
The mother was literals rolling her eyes back in her head and letting her tongue lol around, she was so mad for cock.

I bet she is angry with her daughters for cock blocking her now.

she probably testified on behalf of her daughters' rapist reminding the court that he wuz a good boy and he didn't rape nothing

Thanks, Jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

this is no time to test new shilling tactics shlomo

You're jealous you don't have our style.

They're asking for it with their clothes and breathing and shit

>He couldn't have been raping my daughter. He was giving me what I haven't had in a long time.

>He won't be deported from Sweden.
Yeah, Sweden is done...

Why does this matter?

How can swedes even live with themselves at this point.. they should just delete themselves off the planet once and for all and spare us of these shameful stories.

The mother was certainly asking for her daughters to be attacked in this case. Similar cases occur in the US with single mothers and black retarded men too.

Sweden Yes!

>youngest sister witnessed the rape
She flicked her own hymen right off while watching her sister beg for that hard dick.
>young girl explans to mom
She asked mom if one of the other refugees could treat her right like her big sister.
>mom went to check the situation later
She finished servicing the other refugees and found her daughter having after-orgasms on bed leaking gallons of prime bull semen.
>Police found Syrian sperm from the girl
They tasted for origin and determined too much was wasted on one girl.
>Syrian rapist sent to prison, wont be deported.
He will have to produce more prime bull semen for the Swedish state until all swedes are satisfied.

I know people. lets leave it at that.

Reminder that he wasn't a muslim since he probably consumed alcohol and committed adultery.

It just pisses me off. We were the ones who were supposed to subjugate those fuckers. Instead they just commit suicide in front of us with a smug shit eating grin.

I mean, my country is poorer than Sweden but at least we're not offering our daughters to mass rape by foreigners... in that case I prefer to be poor.

liberals are the reason europe has let in all of you disgusting mud people. Muslims and their backwards ideology need to be completely eradicated

> child

She's 14, dude is 25. What kind of sentence do you expect? Putting him away for the rest of his life? Over here we believe that it's quite possible to re-socialize criminals, especially young adults. And it works, friend of mine did 2 years and is a completely normal citizen now; job, wife, a nice son, pays taxes and all that. Studies have shown that extremely long prison sentences tend to "harden" criminals and that it's better to release them when they are at the peak of their remorse.

I do agree though that the mother should get punished for negligence.

>How can swedes even live with themselves at this point.. they should just delete themselves off the planet once and for all and spare us of these shameful stories
if you knew the hate that most actual people, working class and such, have against immigrants, immigration and muslims, you'd change your tune.
the more north you get, the more sane people are. Its simple, really.

Shit can only stay warm in the south, where the heat is during summers. the northern parts are colder, so shit freezes.
Shit, in this case, being the Muslims.

>his face
hahahahhaha

that's so unfair
I'm sure it was just a perfectly legal sexual emergency

here in burgerland men get sentenced to a minimum of 10 or 15 years for rape and at least 20 or 25 for the kind described in op's post, well actually maybe 40 yrs because of alchohol. How do rapists get less than 3 years in cuckland??? my mind cant comprehend this.
I am used to women getting off the hook, but niggers always get max sentence for raping an underage girl where i live

Remember, traitors die first.

This is hilarious.

You want that cock for yourself sven. Control yourself...

And they are gonna risk their jobs because of a whore mothers choice to have her daughter raped?
They are gonna white knight her after the fact?
Your country is fucked. Just move to Finland. Stop being a proud Swede.

holy fuck, is generation Z just going to burn all the previous generations once they come of age and? we kind of deserve it.

> Inside the room the daughter was naked, knocked out and unbreakable.
>"Best to Watch
>For " When the Arab came down to the others after raping the girl, the refugee children who had previously lived with the Arab family went up and raped her once again because "it was best to take care". It stated at least the brother of the refugee child to the mother, according to the judgment.

what the fuck?
So not only did the 25 year old arab muslim "youth" being charged rape the 14 year old in her own bed, the rest of the arab muslim "youthes" admitted to as well?

then why does it say only one of them is being charged?

Ever notice that all bad Muslims turn out to be homosexual, alcohol abusing, drug using wife beaters? Every time.

Thats why the state is so keen on these corrective rapes

>house arrest
In the 14 year old's bedroom
B L A C K E D

>i dont believe its rape
>feeding alcohol to your 14 yr old
>raped by Rapefugee
>I dont think that's rape...
>oh... it is!
> Syrian rapefugee has family in Iraq
>he will probably get house arrest and community service in breeding that 14 yr old in Swedistan

>But the old nigger jerked off our dog and broke it's leg, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP
what the fuck

>finland
>implying swedes can live there

I read a sci fi story that read like this.

Once you turned 14 you could not turn down a request to have sex with a man. Funny how it is now almost true...

Incase you want to call and ask the mother about her mental health and carelessness of her own children, here's all her personal information:
pastebin.com/0N0kDr8c

The mother was doing some weird shit.

generation Z isn't actually more conservative than us. If anything insane social justice propaganda like "only white people can be racist and racism towards white people is not racist" is more and more normalised among younger people.

The reason that in countries like the UK and germany that young people in opinion polls have a higher % saying things like they don't support gay marriage than the age group 10 years older than them is purely because the younger the age bracket in a western country the higher the proportion of muslims and other people from regressive cultures is.

It isn't that white young people are getting fed up with liberalism , it's more that there are more and more muslims and blacks being polled.

Its always a single.
Single moms are the plague killing the west.

Bitches have shit judgement yet are constantly empowered by (((feminists)))