Masallah

masallah

T-thank god we dought to d-defend our liberty against the nazi oppressors

>all these retards that think this is about multiculturalism or freedom

This is simply traditional British classicism. Normally, racists on Twitter are low class scum. It's a perfect excuse to put them in jail. I guarantee you, high class British people are many times more racist than those low class garbage collectors.

Free speech matters for low and high class, if you weren't role playing with that flag you should be an advocate of this

>Free speech matters for low and high class
Maybe in the civilized world, not in Britain

BREXIT WHEN?????

Death to all muslims, niggers, and sandniggers.

Brits deserve this

>muslims are a race

>The absolute city of Bongladesh

>reach the point where you ain't even mad anymore

hahahaha it is like germany, france, sweden and britain are in some kind of olympics who is the most retarded, moronic and cucked nation and they raise the bar on a daily basis

>more than gold bro

A race to the bottom of the genepool

Fucks sake, people. Hate speech is NOT free speech. How hard is that to understand? You can't criticize 3 billion people just because of the actions of three of them.

>run down in a car and then hacked and stabbed to death by two men with knives
Oi m8
Bin that Knife and Can that Car

Postmodernism and multiculturalism lowered the bar across the board for Europe and the rest of the world

how many muslims do you think reported the facebook posts to police?

do you think the police actually knew the scope of the 'hate crime' or just show up on word of 'racist hatespeech' from dozens of anonymous reports?

>You can't criticize 3 billion people just because of the actions of three of them.
Of course I can.

>Multiple terror attacks by muslims
>Crimen going up the wazzo
>"I know what we need to do! throw british people in prision if they call a muslim what it is"

>"Hey, these sites are confirmed Jewish honeypots designed to get goyim arrested using laws written by other Jews."
>"... LETS KEEP USING THEM :DDDDDDDD "

Its probably just liberals of non-muslim faith reporting them mostly to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Brexit will stop Eastern European Christians, but African and Pakistani Muslims are free to come to Britain. UK dun fucked up.

T H I S

You treat them as if it's a race

Are you retarded? Free speech is the right to say whatever you want without any legal consequences. "Hate speech" laws are censorship.