What based book have you been reading?

Pic related is the most basic 101 based book to help get people into the redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Grimberg
archive.org/details/historyofsweden006730mbp
mises.org/library/anti-capitalistic-mentality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Culture of Critique

I'm on a nice streak, in order:

Notes From Underground
American Psycho
A Tale of 2 cities
Democracy The God That Failed
Fascism Viewed From The Right
White Identity by Jared Taylor

I consider them all must-reads.
Notes introduced me to Dostoyevsky who is brilliant. The edition I bought included 3 more short stories and was addictive. Fastest book I've ever read. American Psycho was both sickening/pleasurable. Tale of 2 cities helped me learn about the importance of French Revolution and to study it...Something I missed in school. Democracy The God that failed has many great points and I consider it a greater critique against democracy rather than advocation of anarcho-cap. I wasn't prepared for Evola when I read him. Need to read again after I read more of his earlier work. White Identity is very insightful and I'd say my favorite among the bunch. Jared Taylor is an extraordinary intellectual.

Now I'm on The City That Bleeds by Paul Kersey. Interesting so far but clearly not in the same realm as the previous listed. Coming from Baltimore, the book has more meaning to me. Plus Kersey is a great Twitter follow so it was worth checking out.

Persian Fire: The First World Empire and Battle for the West

An Inquiry into the Wealth of Nations

Plato

Bump
Finished Gulag Archipelago Vol. 1 last week and now reading this.
He approaches the Jewish question in a very unique and interesting way

The following are some of the first books that broke me out of my Ben Shapiro stage (who broke me out of my "dudeweed" stage.)

Adios America (on immigration)

Shadow Men & Progressive Virus (on the psychology & methods of shadow leaders.)

Lincoln Unmasked (How the constitution is a joke/history revision/propaganda.)

Quick rundown on the book?

You know what's an extremely redpilling book? The Dispossesd Majority, by Wilmont Robertson

Definitely not the bible

I've got that book, should be somewhere at my mums house. It's really good.

The Iliad.

>Kant
disgusting

>money
>bank
>finance

>Swede
Disusting

I'm always reading the bible, which is as based as it gets.
other tha that I'm working through demons by Dostoevsky. No author can command the emotional weight that Dostoevsky does. Fuck atheists.

/
What other Dostoevsky have you read

The Dhammapada, a recopilation from a couple thousands of years ago of buddhist aphorisms.

It's amazing how many parallels there are between buddhist and stoic philosophy. The average brainlet here would bitch about it being "new age bs" whenever I mentioned them buddhist philosophy but if I were to quote it pretending it's from some stoic like Marcus Aurelius or Seneca they would all agree with what I'm saying.

This is one of the many instances where the mainstream racial views here in Sup Forums limit them.

Why is Chesterton on none of these lists?

I'm reading:
'The Horse, The Wheel and The Language' an essay on the origins of Proto-Indo-Europeans.
It is very interesting and very complete, but a bit too technical on certain archeological parts. 30 pages explaining in detail the difference between the pottery of two cultures of the Dniepr area is a bit close to my limit, even if I enjoy the topic.

Other parts are great though.

>spic
disgusting

Agreed. Kant is a waste of neural activity. You'd be better off reading Nietzsche's garbage. Some of it was alright before the syphilis kicked in.

Great book and lots of notes if you want to dig further in to whatever is in the book. Very well researched and should be required read for Sup Forumsacks.

Quick rundown?

Thanks, this is relevant to my interest.

The last three books I have read were in Italian and I doubt they had been translated (maybe 70 D.C. by G.Brizzi is, it is a wonderful book on the judean rebellion against Rome, and a complete chronicle of their acts of treachery).

The last English one was 'Ghost on the throne' an excellent account of the first two Diadochi Wars. Truly awesome.

Great book! Love it 9/11

try this bible. it's so redpilled you'll be able to see through the fake "red pills" the average dipshit on Sup Forums posts to subtly make you a worse person.

I have not yet finished to whole book but he starts each chapter with quotes about how tolerant muslims were made by people mainly anglo scholars. He then comes with counterexamples and show how they ignore christian and muslim sources that show the opposite. Examples such as how tolerant they were, that it was a peaceful takeover, the visigoths were complete savages and so on. If you did not hate islam before you will after this book.

That sounds relevant to my interest. I plan to learn Latin now so that I can read roman stuff so I'll have to put those on my reading list, thanks.

Just google a free PDF and you can read the whole thing in a about 2 hours.

It talks about the importance of mastering money as well as taking care of your family and preparing for your old age. The stories of Babylon also tell how the barbarians who only wanted to control Babylon for its wealth had no ability to maintain and master the wealth themselves thus causing the enevitiable destruction of the city.

White Nights, The Dreams Of A Risiculous Man, & selections from House Of The Dead. Enjoyed them very much.

A story of a family that adopts a nog, who proceeds to nog out and maim his caretakers.

I seriously recommend that you start working on his major novels. ive read crime and punishment, the brothers Karamazov, the idiot, and I'm working on demons.

There is no better author of fiction than Dostoevsky.

Unfortunately that book is in Italian (quite obviously we have a lot of good storiographers) but latin originals can be very pleasant.

Given your nationality, can I ask you a couple of suggestions?
- A good book about the unification of Sweden?
- A good book about the Deluge?

>The Prince
>Discourses on Livy
>Two Treatise of Government
>Twilight Saga

Current reading.

There used to be pretty good resources for a Sup Forumsack to get pdfs of important books, does anyone know if we have a website anymore that compiles important pdfs?

A history of Sweden by Herman Lindqvist. He has written about the whole Swedish history, I have not read all of them only the 1800-1900 ones, but I think that would be a good source considering how good the ones I have read been. But there is only one translated and one just gives an overview of our whole history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Grimberg
This guy wrote several books on Swedish history that I have heard were quite good but I have not read it.

archive.org/details/historyofsweden006730mbp

I don't know of any English books that might be good.

This is one of the most eye opening books there is out there, and one that changed my view on the economy and society the most when I read it years ago. Plus it's very accessible, it's the most useful book for understanding and de-programming all the social democrat bullshit you have been fed your entire life through public education and mainstream media.

You can get it for free here: mises.org/library/anti-capitalistic-mentality

It's so good I actually plan on buying several physical copies of them to give away to some people I know. You should try reaading it too.

>reading books

You fucking cucks.

>mises.org/library/anti-capitalistic-mentality
How deep are you into the Austrian school? I am just starting to try and absorb what I can and understand Austrian economic thought.

I have read any books yet, Ive mainly been listening to tom woods, bob murphy, ron paul, lew Rockwell, and other mises guys, trying to understand the basics

Principles of economics by Carl Menger is the one to read, it started the whole idea.

>read this book at the suggestion of successful traders
>they had me reading Creature from Jekyll Island and Napoleon Hill's book also
>mfw after reading all of it

The book written by the founder of Blackwater.

These guys are truly swinging dick alphas.

>How deep are you into the Austrian school?
Somewhat into it, read many books on it and I fully understand the principles it's based and can apply them to pretty much any economic matter in order to understand it easily.

The thing with Austrian economics is that it's just a very small set of principles that are universally appliable, so once you internalize them and use them by instinct you can understand quickly pretty much any issue. Most of AE literature is either explaining those basic principles, an application of them on a determinate issue or a compilation of the countless examples those principles can be used to understand things that happen in society. You can read just some of the most basic works ("Economics in One Lesson" is the most recommended one) and get it, no need to read Human Action or any other major works if you don't really want to or don't have the time, as they are just an extended version of what the rest of those are. In short, once you know the basic principles you don't need to know the specific answer for X issue (roads, public education, etc ), you can very easily logically deduce it by yourself and, it may sound a little aspie or pedantic, but it is actually quite enjoyable to go in life and apply those principles to pretty much anything and see how fast you understand seemingly complex issues so many people struggles understanding. It's all about incentives.

Also Tom Woods is the greatest divulgator there is in the Austrian School and the Mises Institute, he's one of the main reasons I got as deep in the whole thing as I did. I binge watched many of his videos of Mises events in youtube for a couple months and it's crazy how much my outlook in the world changed.

Woods is very charismatic and fun to listen to, I find that I learn more when listening to his friend Bob Murphy, so I listen to him more

Not sure if it is a Sup Forums book but, Moby Dick.

That's a very pol book