Why are white people such sadistic creeps?

Why are white people such sadistic creeps?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4727548/

He who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.

Euros are literally the nicest people on the planet. We're actually too nice.

Why do humans kill shit? We're predators.

You could just start a chink abusing animals thread instead of false flagging and hiding behind a cuck flag you dipshit

not even kidding, i hope i get the chance to murder all these disgusting chinese who kill and eat dogs.

literally just murder them, their parents, their kids, their babies. kill all of them.

jesus christ my blood is boiling

Great White Hunter syndrome.

> Cecil the Lion was shot by US dentist Walter Palmer

This cunt isn't a hunter. He's a rich guy who gets his jollies "bagging the big game" AKA having all the hard work done by others and then pulling a trigger at a shooting gallery.

Look, hunting is good. It's an essential part of conservation. It doesn't mean all hunting is done ethically, especially newly rich "sport" hunters. But hunting needs these cunts as well because they pay big money to be led to the shooting gallery and for taking trophies. That money in turn goes to conservation (when it comes to protected animals like lions and elephants) or the local community (my cousin guides rich southerners "hunting" moose).

>wolves get reintroduced into environment under the condition that hunters will cull population once it gets to a certain level
>their population explodes
>hunters get permits to cull them as per conditions
>fag groups still complain and try to stop it despite previously agreeing to the arrangement

Wow, its almost like shitlibs are just children or something.

>muh moral highground
Hes a hunter, and he did nothing wrong. People who buy these tags are the only ones who genuinely pay for conservation efforts. If people like him weren't going to Africa and culling these older males then the herd would suffer, and there'd be no money going towards maintaining them. There aren't enough rangers to undertake the task themselves, and these rangers are only getting paid because the hunters provide them the money to employ people.

You're a clueless shitlib.

There is a difference between hunting humanely for food and taking pleasure in hurting or not caring about hurting.

You can be a predator, and not be a torturer. Also, contrary to simple mammals who will hunt the weakest prey, humans have shunned precisely that kind of predatory action. We call it BULLYING. It's how a weak human predator lives.

Dr. "Look at my trophy game" is a weak human predator. He's a bully. A prepared human is the top predator in the food chain.

It seems like you guys agree... re-read his post.

You won't, stop larping you idiot. You're sitting behind your keyboard raging calm down

>syndrome

You're implying that hunting is somehow an illness.

It's not. Humans are predators by nature; hunters and gathers (farming is just the 2 combined).

>This cunt isn't a hunter. He's a rich guy who gets his jollies

Swede made his sanctimonious position pretty clear.
He wants to virtue signal about how bad these people are, and hes a full fledged homo.
On one hand he acknowledges these hunters as necessary, but he still has to opine on how terrible they are, saying they're not "real" hunters.
Total fag.

>This cunt isn't a hunter. He's a rich guy
sweden erryone

what is even you're point? it's not ok to kill animals unless it fits your feefees?

>muh honor
>muh predator and prey
>muh food chain
Who gives a fuck? They're animals.

if you aren't vegan then STFU you brainwashed fool, it's just another animal... pigs are more intelligent than dogs

don't get me wrong, the conditions you see in that picture are disgusting but so are the conditions for pigs in europe

the picture is from austria btw

shit he got the whole pack didn't he. kek

sry, was referring to the picture with the dogs

I draw the line when you pick on the weak. I further to it when you get your kicks on picking on the weak. It's Predatory LARPING.

EXAMPLE, this was Gerald McClellan:

We in Florida one time,' he says, 'we in trainin', just before we go to fight Nigel Benn. Gerald says, "You wanna go to the mall to do some shoppin'?" So we go to the mall with the champ to do some shoppin', and we come outta the mall, and in Florida you got these pretty little pelican birds, what you call 'em? Flamingos, that's it. They just walk around the mall tryin' to make it look pretty. But Gerald comes out, and says, "Right, watch this, watch this!" And there's this flamingo walkin' around on the road. Gerald gets close and makes a dip with the car, he speeds the car up real bad and - boom! - he hits the damn flamingo! And the flamingo flies up all over the grille! And Gerald, he's laughin', like it's all in Disneyland, and he goes flyin' round the block and he looks at the grille and he looks at the bird feathers and he pulls the bird feathers and pulls the bird outta the grille, and, it's like, "Damn! Did you all see that? Did you all like that?" And then he was on his way out - and you know, you can go to jail for doin' that sort of shit, you know? That's a state bird! You know what I mean?'

I know what you mean, Stan.

'So then Gerald goes around again! He already run over a couple of pelicans and then here come another pelican and you know, like, this motherfuckin' pelican must be wonderin' what's goin' on here, like? He must be like a brother or sister, like, they all busted up. And then Gerald, he says, "Look at this nosy sonofabitch, watch this." And - bam! - he rammed over that one. I said, "Gerry, you gotta stop this, man, we gonna go to jail." And he tried to make it look like it's an accident, that the bird was there, like ...The kid was a violent kid. He loved killin' shit, he loved dog fights, like it was evident, he was want to go out like he went out...'

Gerald thought he was the baddest MF in the world and that he could kill maim anything and anyone. Involved in dog fighting also.

Nigel Benn changed all that.

it's just probably just population control it actually happens a lot because wolves and foxes overpopulate on human trash and start to hurt other species population

>kill feral wolves/dogs that are constantly harassing / eating your livestock
I don't see the problem here. I could see how someone who has never actually lived out in "the country" would see this as barbaric, as they actually believe that beef "comes from McDonalds."