The hardest red pill to swallow

Why is raising someone else's child bad?
>inb4 my wife's son meme

You do realize that females are designed to select and reproduce with the best genes around, right?
And Chad's genes are the best. Attractiveness and social status which women crave in a man heavily correlate with intelligence, health and so on.

So why would you refuse to raise a child with superior genetics to your own? Because of a stupid le cuck meme? The kids will be happier and healthier compared to if you fathered them.

if you aren't born with a sufficiently good face/body/brain (unironically) stop being selfish and settle down for a single mom instead of being bitter about le degeneracy.
It's good for the gene pool and society overall so stop being selfish faggots.

t. divorced Chad with a beta raising my kids while I pursue a career

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
youtube.com/watch?v=WEsNHlkEkXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no response
expected

We can tell youre used to swallowing.

Not red pills...but anyway.

Sage.

nice argument faggot

>sage
lmao reddit-tier downvoting.
Typical of this echo chamber

>child with superior genetics
>father left
Pick one.
Widowed mothers are the only case in which your argument makes sense.

i can voluntarily shagg your woman, if you want to.

always help a bro out.

You can't inb4 the cuck meme summerfag

I'd prefer to drown in my own vomit than raise somebody else's spawn. Kys fuckwit.

>Pick one.
Both you dummy. I still interact with them and they love me, we just aren't in the same place all the time and i'm perfectly content with that.
Also I support them financially and buy them stuff even though the stepdad makes decent money.
Also they're attractive and intelligent, get good grades, so your claim is pure bullshit.

>Widowed mothers are the only case in which your argument makes sense.
Lol no. Like I said women choose the best genes and every research on their selection process will prove it. There's no reason for me to settle for one woman
Polygamy with only 40% of males reproducing is advantageous for the gene pool retard. The type of society you want is the opposite

Non-argument. Justify advocating exclusive monogamy (i.e. dysgenics)

t. genetic reject who wants his faulty genes to propagate instead of Chad's
Why does Sup Forums support this type of anti-evolution degeneracy?

You're no better than a nigger if you leave a child fatherless.
Good genes = intelligence + fitness
You have one. Take a guess which that is. Your kid is going to grow up a mongoloid too just like his piece of shit father.

this thread is hitting close to home for me.

I'm seeing a girl that had 2 boys from a previous partner. The guy is Chad-tier (Violent thug, shags every girl he comes across, gotten several girls pregnant within a 2 year period)

I really like this Girl a lot. Been seeing her for the last 3 months now. I made the conscious decision to not be around her kids until after 6 months of us being together, just to make sure we were right for each other.
I'm at the half-way point of that now and have only seen these kids through her FB photo's but I have to say... I just can't see it.
I just don't have it in me to raise Another guys 2 son's. Perhaps had they been daughters, I may have felt a little differently. But I see these kids, that look like him and nothing like me and I just don't feel I have it in me to raise them like my own. They're not my Flesh and Blood.
Fatherhood scares the crap out of me as it is but if they were my own flesh and blood, I would step up and do what I have to do, no problem but someone elses????

I am worrying about telling her this but I'm going to have to and soon! I'm really gutted, I really like this girl too.

because you waste your resources for this bastard and this bitch thats just search for a man with resources
Single mothers will never love you
they just will use you and after they dont need you anymore they will divorce u and take half ur shit and more

Y'all faggots can hate me all you want. But I raised two kids - girls. One was my step daughter. After her mother took off to whore island, I raised both by myself. That's right, I raised some other guy's kid. And I would do it again. Because I raised her right and now she's marrying a really great guy who's a police officer. They have a nice home and a good life. Plus she's hates the PC / Snowflake crowd and carries a Glock 380. She also took me to get my CCW permit. I love that girl just as much as my biological daughter. And she loves and respects me to no end.

Heres an idea... I kill your kids, then raise my own.

>because you waste your resources for this bastard and this bitch thats just search for a man with resources
>Single mothers will never love you

Literally not true. My ex and I make good money. The financial side would've been a non-issue to her and she's genuinely in love with her current husband.
You are making up your own reality where every woman is out to use you which is pure MGTOW delusion

So how does it feel being a nigger?

fuck, posts like these crack me up. genuinely find it hard to believe someone can be this funny

its even better that no one bothers to reply because it hurts them to see

>while I pursue a career
of shitposting on Sup Forums?

My wife's son knows im not his dad which means it's not incest when i fuck him for misbehaving
He seems to be doing it on purpose lately.

Where else am I supposed to discuss it? Literally the only place you can mention genes without getting banned

You might really like her but it's better to tear off a bandage than to slowly and painfully remove it.

You know how I can tell you're a larping idiot? No grown man wish children would talk about chad, or "Genetic" selection when it comes to women, especially when they've apparently become a father.

you are not "discussing" anything, just shitposting about redpills and "chads". gb2/r9k/

Yeah I know. Just gutted about it. I know its going to devastate her though, we've gotten really close, really quickly

Better to hurt her feelings than to turn you into a cuck who is paying for kids that aren't yours and is forced to continue when she divorces you.

>tfw i was dating a divorced woman, 1p years my senior, who had 3 kids
She broke up with me because she was too worried if cheat.
Idk who got the better deal, op. I got to fuck someone's wife and mother on the regular, and she loved to do things like swallow my cum and say things like how shed never do it for her husband

Thank you user. Finally someone had the balls to come out and say it. Anything for the white race, anything for white genes. At this stage in my life I know only too well what mediocre genetic material I bring. I would never make another child grow up with these preconditions as I have had to do. I would never put my genetic material back into the white race gene pool.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck, as long as I'm cucked by a white man with superior heritage to that of my own. In fact it is my patriotic duty.

Pic related, the type I'd want for my wife's sons dad

Or you know, just raise a child properly, influence them to exercise, and they'll likely become fit? Stop being a pathetic fuck.

This. Get out while you can.
I also hope that you are not so involved in the kids life that she can go after you for child support, don't want to ruin your life over another mans child.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck
Are we getting raided by Sup Forums or something?

They love you.... lol

My ex-brother-in-law was just like you. Had children with 3 different women. Such a chad he is.... lol

All of his kids hate his guts and call their mom's BFs dad in front of him to piss him off. Chad's are a myth. There are men and there are losers who look men.

Don't be a cuck you stupid faggot

>mfw I'm not raising your kid
Good on you if some other beta does it for you though.

>Father had a down syndrome sister who died at 16
>cousin has Turner's syndrome
>have severely autistic sibling

I must not procreate. I literally have retarded DNA. Not sure if im ok with raising someone else's kid, but reproducing is not something I should do.

It's not really different with girls. The woman I'm dating has two teenager daughters from a previous wedlock. After two and a half year, I can tell you I feel absolutely nothing for them.
I wish them no harm, I do my part, but I don't feel a single emotion for these daughters.
And I feel bad, as their genitor is a piece of shit.

Children need a strong father figure in their life constantly. I'm not talking about some beta cuck, either. OP is a selfish and delusional moron.
Shit, even with my father I have resentment for him because he wanted nothing to do with me growing up even though he was around.

>a Leaf and an aussie

Pay attention. I have defective genes, I wont lie to myself. I'm the weak link of the white race, and I'm not alone to be honest. I'm doing us all a favor if I can be a good provider for Chad's kids.

>And Chad's genes are the best.
then don't be a cuck and let Chad take care of his kids
/thread

Considering there is a YLYL thread on Sup Forums right now with 190 replies. Maybe

See my post here:
Children need a STRONG figure.
Just don't bother with children at all if that's your case. Devote your time to furthering your fellow man and helping people around you.
You're not doing those kids any favours by being a weak faggot around them. They will have no respect for you and you will have no dignity for yourself.

>be on Sup Forums
>doesnt know the first thing about racial hygiene

How is he going to spread his genes if he's tied up changing diapers?

What is the sexy son hypothesis?

Man! No offense but that sounds really bad, I don't want it to get to that point.
I can't in good conscience help raise kids that I'm never going to be capable of loving. They need someone who can step up and do that. top respect for anyone who can step in and do that.
I thought I could be that guy but the more I've thought about the reality of that, I'm really not that guy.

This feels man

>t. divorced Chad with a beta raising my kids while I pursue a career

>muh tabula rasa
>muh nurture

You need to go back to /reddit/. They will be strong children because of who their biological father is. Then they need commodities and a roof etc, which I can provide.

beta's already do what you say OP
They blame the woman entirely. Their cowardice knows not to offend the alpha or step on his toes. To only bully the woman, taking the males participation in these situations completely out of the equation because these beta men cannot stand up to another man, especially a superior man.

If you cared about 'superior genetics' then you wouldn't knock up every slut you can.

You'll just be putting more single-mother raised dumbasses with no self-control into the world.

Also
>UN flag
>Chad
Seems legit.jpg

Also, in regards to single mothers and children:

Disregard Sup Forums's meme'ing in regards to cuckold/stupid "Alpha beta" thing, that's /r9k/ tier cyncism.

The biggest problem with a single mother, much like any relationship, is that you can't deny the importance of red flag, and unfortunately for single mothers, that's one big red flag of not being able to maintain a relationship. What's likely caused her to split was bad decision making (Having children with a poor partner, had a firstie in "Highschool" but didn't wear a condom, etcetra)

However, like everything, there's always a exception to the rule. Single mothers, if you exclude the obviously bad types (White Trash, Or just telling their behaviour by their appearance and personality) They're like nearly every other woman, with the add-on of having given birth, this could be both negative or positive, she might be a rape victim, or she's just religious and had a one-nighter with someone and didn't want to pursue anything further, or she's simply come from a lower-educated background (or rural) and isn't really educated upon condoms and contraceptives.

Really though, all it comes down to is if the love is mutual. You don't want to become someone's sugar daddy. Don't string a girl on, but don't be a wallet slave. Just probe, take interest, ask a lot of questions about her, her personality, interests, life, and ESPECIALLY why she likes you. She doesn't have to give an extraordinary explanation, but if a girl can't tell you properly why she likes you, that's a huge red flag. But dont' dismiss her if she's getting angry at you for asking, because she might think you're being insecure like "w-why do you like me, I'm shit" and see that as a weakness.

You know what a real man does?
He has a bunch of kids with a woman and sticks around to teach them good values and help them grow big and strong so they can further our race.
I even agree with the polygamy thing but the man still needs to be the provider of those children. One man married to 2 or 3 wives would be a great way to spread the seed.
Ditching your children is something a degenerate retard does like OP.

>Or you know, just raise a child properly, influence them to exercise, and they'll likely become fit? Stop being a pathetic fuck.
FUCKING ROFL

can't tell whether a woman has good genes or not when they all wear enough make up to be automatic minimum 7's

>t. divorced Chad with a beta raising my kids while I pursue a career

Superior specimens can do both.
Furthermore superior specimens play an active role in raising their own children to maximise their survivability.
Not having a social impulse to do this is indicative of mental inferiority. The mother of the child not being able to detect these problems and sire offspring with you is indicative of mental inferiority on her part too.
This means that your child has inherited very severe inferiority on both parental sides...

So to answer your question.

Why is raising someone else's child bad?

We frown upon it because we do not think it wise to become entangled with mentally inferior women who have sired offspring with mentally inferior men.
It's not good for you, and it's not good for the tribe either.

Jesus man. Fucking improve yourself. There's no empirical superiority. The people you find as gods are probably as insecure and human as you.

There's no "White race" there's ethnic groups, and you aren't aiding anyone by being a poof everyone thinks is lame. You aren't doing anyone a favour by disappointing your parents and peers by being pathetic.

Term red pill is related to Buddhism
It's called enlightment

I feel sad that there's people like you who exist who genuinely think the world's that black and white.

>go back to /reddit/
>promotes cucking
Hate to say it but you are the one who needs to go to back, seeing as how they are cuck central over there.
Kids who grow up without a strong father figure have tons more mental health problems and that is a fact. Your chad genes don't mean shit if your kids turn into dysfunctional retards.

>There's no empirical superiority.
>IT'S ALL SUBJECTIVE BRO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Lmao I can't imagine what kind of fag actually took the time to photoshop this

>There's no "White race"

Prove it.

>You know what a real man does?
>He has a bunch of kids with a woman and sticks around to teach them good values

I know right, women will drop the zeros and get a hero in no time. A real man, who is a good beta provider for his kids

NO THATS FUCKING WRONG YOU STUPID LEAF. Women want studs with good genetic material. Studs know that their mission on earth is to spread their genes around. My duty is a white man is to make sure that stud is a white man and not a nigger. We're in the middle of a war, in case you hadnt noticed. This is life and death.

fuck off

>chad
>on Sup Forums
Bless you user. You made me remember the ''I am ALPHA and I come here top laugh at you pathetic BETAS threads on Sup Forums''

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

>LOOKS DON'T MATTER BRAH
>IT'S ALL ABOUT PERSONALITY

MY FUCKING SIDES PFAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
song related youtube.com/watch?v=WEsNHlkEkXk

t. Single woman wanting a father for her mulatto child

>There's no empirical superiority.
You have to go back

compelling argument

Well obviously there is no talking sense into you. I guess you can't change a cucks attitude.
I'm just glad to know I will have kids that will surpass your shitty fucked up fatherless "chad" kids who turn into alcoholics.

I don't disagree with you, but I find your move to cherrypick pictures without the later submission of 'proof' (reliability assumed for the sake of argument) laughable.

Also, you're posting a goddamn youtube song to illustrate your feelings?
Is this fucking facebook? What are you doing?

the hardest red pill to swallow is that Jews are the real master race

youre wasting precious time that you could have used raising your own child

Fairly big muscles, not particularly long looking limbs, rather big heads relative to body size, and the cameraman/woman appears to be considerably taller than them....

Hate to break to you but, they could very well be manlets.

Not to say that they are inferior guys automatically, but shorter stature is cryptonite to getting laid. There's also a fuck tonne of other social problems associated with it.

Be a man, educate yourself and work on bettering yourself so you can be someone women & men can actually respect.

We become a better group by raising ourselves up and contributing to the whole, not by being a spineless faggot and never focusing on self improvement while providing women who act like whores with monetary compensation. You think supporting some idiot who goes around letting random fucks nut inside her and then tries to swing her pussy at men to get them to pay for her life is helping the white race?

You would be a terrible father, and the girl would be a terrible mother and your child would most likely grow up to fuck niggers in a parking lot for change and eventually die broken and miserable in some project building.

You have no sense of yourself and are not helpful to anyone. You are pathetic.

Kill yourself, kike.

>blame the woman entirely
Perhaps because the woman is entirely to blame. She chose to have a kid outside of wedlock, and then chose to keep that kid.

man the capitalists really fucked your head up. how's it feeling being this anxious and fragile? like a delicate porcelain tea cup

>>promotes cucking
Again, there's literally nothing wrong with being a cuck for a superior white man. The "cuck" term requires miscegenation anyway, so I dont think it's very appropriate for the way I see things.

Is this you?

See
You ever heard of people having their own preferences? I could very well like some dumb blond bimbo with big tits because she's apparently "Genetically superior"

But I don't, I like brunettes, with wide hips and nice tits with messy hair and glasses. I like imperfections, plenty of attractive people don't go for this "Supreme being"

The funny thing is, mister hide being pirate flags, is that your kind of opinion and behaviour is exactly inline with Elliot Rodger's line of thinking, which is extremely pathetic, narcissistic, socially incapable and just plain self-absorbed.

>using a pyschology rag as a cite
k

You're using a lot of images where people have likely put makeup and skin care shit/oil before, and the example your posting right now is likely model, so he's pretty much made to look attractive. How about you get a real guy.

Also, there's a fair amount of these types of guys fucking in gay circles. Sure screams "Genetic superiority" to me.

Dumbass.

married with my own biological children, but if something happened and I remarried with a different white woman her having white kids wouldn't be a problem for me.

More soldiers for my future private military to wage holy racial war.

Emasculated faggots with no spirit or self respect ITT.

You're clearly a beta in denial yourself, or you wouldnt make these pathetic arguments. When your daughters show you no respect and fucks niggers in front of your face, and when you find out they're not even yours and that your life has been a lie, remember this moment.

down syndrome is not heritable. Autism likely is not. Turner syndrome is fairly rare.

This. By forbidding polygamy we're just limiting white Chads (who are the most desirable men on earth) ability to compete with Tyrone and Mohammed

He's right moron. Commies are so retarded, they don't believe in evolution and selection. Top kek

>You ever heard of people having their own preferences?
>using a pyschology rag as a cite

>MUH SUBJECTIVE ATTRACTIVENESS
kill yourself user, you're too fucking retarded for this world

>For no reason at all, involves niggers in a unrelated manner
Yep, okay. I think it's time to pretty much ignore you.

Superior is the one who ensures the survival of his genes. Chads follow r selection, by leaving their children. you follow the k selection, choosing to invest in them to prevail. You can invest in an r selected child but don't be surprised when he can't compete with the k's who were bred for this.

kys commie

captcha: helicopter

>Can't even reply properly
>Criticizing other people for being retarded
Dohohohoho

Break it off now. Find a new woman and have children with her. Never, ever raise someone else's kids unless you are completely sterile.

Think of your heritage, will you really let all your forefathers down? Will you really deadend yourself?

She will never love you as much as those kids. They will always come first. The Chad who sired them will come second. You will come after the family dog.

Because I would rather put effort into propagation of my own genetics than some other guys?

>>Can't even reply properly
Reply to what? To your delusion about physical attractiveness not mattering?
Are you fucking retarded? Do you think evolution made us prefer certain proportions and shape JUST FOR TEH LULZ?
No you idiot facial and body features reflect the gene quality. Any study done on the matter proves it. No remove yourself from the gene pool please

Do you know where you are? You dont belong here

There isn't a choice not to keep the kid since abortion should be illegal- and when it comes to premarital sex then both parties are responsible.

I could probably string you up fairly easily, would love to hear that snap

The mate woman has chosen based on social status or attractiveness is only the best available to them at the given time. If a girl in her 18s and very limited social circle has chosen someone, whom you call "Chad"' there is no way we can determine his genes were good in overall comparison, just best available for that girl in that time.

>By forbidding polygamy we're just limiting white Chads (who are the most desirable men on earth) ability to compete with Tyrone and Mohammed

Gee I wonder who could be behind that law?

That's some nice pseudoscience lad, you don't need to project your cuckold fantasies onto me tho.

I don't really, I'm not a person obsessed with black penis, don't talk about cuckoldry every minute as if it's my fetish, think people are adults with different personalities, traits and lives, and don't spew shit on par with /r9k/'s projection of their own bitterness.

>Because I would rather put effort into propagation of my own genetics than some other guys?
YOU GO BRO!!!! PROPAGATE DEM REDPILLED GENES!! FUCK BEING A KEK!

I didn't notice you identify youself as a chad. If course, you can try to convince us to raise your kids, that may be your tactic of ensuring the survival of your genes, but only the stupid will fall for this. In the end, your children will have a shitty father anyway.

> Attractiveness and social status which women crave in a man heavily correlate with intelligence.

Fuck off if you think you're correct across the board about that Dr. Darwin.

You've never met Chad, herald of degeneracy with his "education" in (((Sport science))) and ironclad indoctrination. Yeah he will one day be successful and never bother his wife with critical or even conscious thought. His wife chose him for the fulfillment of children because he would so certainly never question the overbearing system we're all supposed to suckle pennies and baby formula from.

>study done on the matter
Will need a source to take that claim seriously. Since when has "attractiveness" been a determinant in anything other than the quality itself. Attractive people are a marker for attractive genes, no intelligence, not entrepreneurship, not socialbility, not leadership, nothing other than a pretty face or well formed body, which in this day and age, means literally fucking nothing. Go ahead, pull up a page on billionaires, explain to me why they're a bunch of normal looking bozos. Attractiveness is a highly weighted attribute, but in all honestly, worthless, unless you're disgusting looking of course, then it can work against you. I'd much prefer an ugly and brilliant populace over a smug, stupid, yet attractive one.

This person needs to do everyone a favor and not procreate and also not raise someone elses kids. I'm pretty bad, but not this bad.