When is Sweden going to pay us reparations for 600+ years of colonialism and extortion?

For centuries different useful plants were grown in Finland, like Hemp, millet, rye, barley and wheat, but at one point an order came from Sweden: everyone should grow wheat, so that the Swedish elite could get some wheat for themselves from the taxes. And Finns suffered from famine for many years, since the population depended on the mentioned useful pants in addition to wheat. And if a Finn grew "the wrong grains", the harvest was destroyed, or taken to Sweden as a fine.

Finland was quite famous for producing tar for Europe. Tar was used in ships during the colonial times, and was considered a resource that Finland had. But Finns themselves did not gain from the tar production, as it was ordered all tar to be sold through Stockholm. Basically what this meant, was that Finns were allowed to keep their cut from the tar production, but most were taken to Sweden as taxes, and sold forward into Europe for a fine price.

Furs were a luxury product, that at the time could have been compared to diamonds. The times when the Swedes couldn't get what they wanted, during the nights darkest hours they went and burned the Finn's fur stock. With one piece of fur you could have bought all the needs for a functioning farm. This is why fur pieces, especially squirrel's fur was used as currency along with gold and silver during pagan times and for some time even during the Swedish reign.

And then we all wonder: "Why everything always is, and has been richer and greater in Sweden, than in here? (cont)

Finns' holy groves and sites were chosen to be places for churches to be built, so that Finns couldn't perform their traditions there. Most of these old churches still stand on these old grounds, and the ground can't be studied as they are church ground, and thus "protected".

During Swedish reign, a land-owning peasant was obligated to equip and maintain one cavalryman (a Hakkapeliitta) and was spared from additional taxes, assigned to everyone else. And then these soldiers were sent to fight along side infantry wars for the Swedes all over Europe. No commendation were given at the time, only that Swedes gained more land to rule over from other Balto-Finnic lands, such as Estonia, Livonia and Ingria. (cont)

When Finns migrated to Sweden as settlers, pioneers or other workers, they were treated as a lesser race, and even speaking Finnish in the presence of Swedes was considered insulting. Swedes systematically destroyed Finnish farms in Northern Sweden, livestock and other livelihood. Same story follows into the New World, or better known as America. These ungrateful dickheads taught other colonial settlers in America how bad this hard working and faithful nation was. It was their own arrogance of course, they were successful at subjugating us with the help of the Vatican after centuries of battles.

It was only after Russia had conquered Finland from Sweden, when blooming of our country and nation began. Land and agriculture were developed, we got our own currency, the right to go to school with our own language, autonomy and finally our independence. Even to this day Swedes are bitter and angry to us because of it, hate it when we fought on their side and lost. They force their culture and language down our throats. They can laugh and make fun of Finns, but no to anyone else, otherwise it would be racism, which in turn along with eugenics and racial pseudo-science, is a Swedish invention.

During Winter War Finnish and Karelian refugees even had to sell their wedding rings to Fenno-Swedes, so that they'd something to eat. Sure some did weaved some socks and even did send some volunteers to the front, but those were only individuals, most with some Finnish heritage in them. The Swedish government denied any military or political help and intervention for Finland, since "they were neutral". In other words: they were too scared of the Soviets to do anything. Some Fenno-Swedes ran into Sweden, who knows how many (though some staid and fought), but after the war didn't let any displaced Finnish and Karelian refugees into their lands, because of their "Fenno-Swedish national identity would be endangered". And this very same thing continues to this day with Swedish schools, officials, political party, and even the right to demand service in Swedish from a public institution, here in Finland.

Fenno-Swedish foundations (who don't pay taxes to Finland) get support from Sweden, which they use to gain power here,. They support people and agendas that drive for their own gain. They do not care about Finns, only about their position in Finland. They are the worlds biggest hypocrites, as they "denounce and oppose racism", even though that's exactly what they practice against Finns. They are racists and the representatives of the legacy of apartheid-politics, and are not willing to accept and acknowledge this. Swedes truly are the Jews of Europe.

They have well deserved the mess they are in right now with Muslims and other liberal bullshit they are now in. I will gladly watch country and nation crash hand burn, as in a few decades there will be no Sweden left. Karma truly is a bitch.

It's actually fair to say that Finland deserve our gibs much more than post-colonial Africa, and I bet Finland would do more productive things with the money. It would also improve our relations.

I haven't forgotten how much you suffered during the war against the ruskies, and how we would have experienced the same had we not had you as a buffer zone.

How about you shut your nigger mouth.

Just because me and my friends happen by tradition speak Swedish and not finnish doesn't mean I'm any less finnish than you. Both of my parents have both finnish and Swedish speakers in their family history and I happen to live in a region where most people speak Swedish, we too have a right to exist, we commit less crime overall than finnish speakers so fuck you. I don't care about you ducks having to learn Swedish, fucking abolish that. But don't expect us to learn finnish either. Or just fuck right off and give us autonomy of majority Swedish speaking regions and be done with it.

But no, for some reason you want to see my people (who btw are the same as yours we just speak a different language) destroyed and reduced to nothing.

We have always lived on these lands.

>Just because me and my friends happen by tradition speak Swedish and not finnish doesn't mean I'm any less finnish than you.
>I happen to live in a region where most people speak Swedish,
>we commit less crime overall than finnish speakers so fuck you.
>But don't expect us to learn finnish either
>Or just fuck right off and give us autonomy of majority Swedish speaking regions and be done with it.

See what I mean by arrogance?
also
>We have always lived on these lands.
No you haven't. Swedes have not lived on these lands before their crusades and conquests in Finland. That is up to 700 years, not "always". It's either that, or one of your ancestors had abandoned his people and culture and adopted Swedish and his language and culture, to rise in the social ladder. In what kind of country would people abandon their own countrymen and culture, just so they could get more power?

Åland has autonomy, feel free to move there. A shitload of gibs is pumped in, they wouldn't survive a week on their own. I speak english with them as a statement though my swedish is fluent. Fucking bums.

I think you are deluded if you think we are somehow powerful.

Let me remind you that some of finlands greatest nationals were fenno-swedish. Like Mannerheim for instance or Sibelius.

The only difference between us is the language barrier and by necessity we band together and help our Swedish speaking neighbors because we are in a tremendous disadvantage in Finland, especially if you haven't learned finnish properly. Most of us poor fucks are farmers or work on boats and such. And guess what we hate Sweden too. But the arrogance and hatred coming from finnish nationalists makes it hard to support you in any capacity considering you want us to vanish from history.

You call us arrogant and deny us the right to exist.

Except the Åland guys are a completely different bunch of people but I see how you like to stereotype us all together. And btw were not allowed to own property on Åland, only Ålands citizens have that right.

I figured out before posting that you are likely from the upper west coast. I respect most swedish-speakers as individuals but couldn't disagree more about the language politics. You have a huge overexposure in yle and government budgets, enough to offset any crime statistics. Would be cheaper if all of you were finnish-speaking criminals :)

All beach swedes should be shoveled into the ocean. They do nothing but whine.

Oh pls fuck off. Go be jelly somewhere else. Suck Putin's cock or something, crying like a bitch.

Anyone willing to tell me more about SWE/FIN ethnic tensions?

OP is right. The Swedish people have wronged Finland and it is time that we pay our debts. Please accept 50.000 refugees as a compensation, and as an apology for the wrongdoings in the past.

Shut up perkle we're going to invade you with our somali forces and rape your womyn.

>Muh heritage
As long as they can't pay the costs their minority creates to society, I see them as white mudslimes that can fish.

Do the africans actually serve in your military? Or is the gibs system such that it doesn't make sense to them?

I love Åland, it is wonderful.
I wish to return and marry a pure Åland qt

We pay more tax on average and commit less crime

That is turned negative by the absolutely massive costs required to maintain two languages in this country for the benefit of 2-5 percent of the population. Not to mention all privileges (affirmative action etc.) given to this pampered swedish minority.

Day of the puukko when?

Giving Russia a free pass to this nordic somalia called sweden would be a good way for payback, then there wouldn't be problem of somalis coming from sweden to here via train.

Only uneducated poor people are keeping this meme alive. I dont have a problem with finnoswedes, but I do think learning swedish is useless and that åland should be sold sweden or something. Åland is a moneypit.

Do Swedes also stole Moomins from you?

You fucking cucks don't even have an army, most of your men haven't even served in the army since you faggots decided it would be a great idea to get rid of conscription.

I will travel to Finland next week and I will most likely buy some alcohol to bring with me back to Sweden.
But that's all you get.

That's a very jewish thing to say.

As a citizen of a country through which a shitton of migrations from the east passed and which was under occupation for half of it's history, some regions even more, I think it's appropriate to say that your ancestors were at fault for losing.

No author was Fennoswede

Then let's stop maintaining finnish language schools in majority Swedish counties. And Swedish schools in Finnish majority counties. This will drive fennoswedes to Swedish speaking regions while removing finnish speakers from our counties.

Problem solved. But you don't want that right? Imagine if Vasa Jakobstad Ekenäs Hangö Kimito Pargas and many more were only Swedish speaking.