Anti-White Turk roach

If that guy really hates white people then how come he has a white man's picture hanged on his wall?

It's because he secretly wants BWC

>praises ataturk
>hates whites
Oh boy

ALSO STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH AN ALEVI

Got something on the mind, you oil wrestling faggot?

Try to talk without your mouth watering.

are you the guy who makes those anti white threads?

jews arent wh*Te :DDD

we're more than one but for some reasons i'm the most famous one

I honestly feel sad for your people for loosing what he established in your once stable and democratic state.
Quite honestly I feel more pity because my country faced a similar loss in a leader who made it great.

This is that faggot roachnigger who's always posting stupid shit like "wh*Tes"? If so that definitely explains a lot. Looks like a total bitch

>niggers
>killing humans because of nigger urges

What else is new

go away wh*Te rapebaby
ERDOGAN is based

ataturk was white faggot he made your roach country into one worthy of respect for a bit. ataturk was a white man worthy of respect and he wanted transform Turkey into a western country not some shit-tier sandhole that it is now. you disrespect your great leader by acting like a psychotic faggot. you dishonor his name even by your presence. remove yourself

Poor man tried to make your country great and you destroyed what he established.
For what?
At what cost?

I have never felt more depressed in my life knowing that people like you would abolish a government which treated you nicely compared to the one which you have now.
Which is corrupt and does nothing for the people

damn he looks like cucksucking faggot

>If you see anyone who write wh*Te you knwo who it is
That faggot is worst, he posted a picture of himself with disgusting slanted eyes and tried to LARP as a white man, asking /pol whether he was white or some shit

roaches gonna roach

>Ali's picture next to Ataturks
Why are these pan-turanist LARPers so fucking retarded?

>larp kek cuck
the underage's favorite 3 """words""""

the fag does i on the syria map too

do you still have the picture? i'd like to beat his sorry ass if i ever see him

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Fuck off you inbred anatolid mongrel

He preys off newfags like you who give him (you)'s just hide and sage all his threads.

I'll miss him when he's gone.

If he's a Christian in Turkey he'll be dead soon enough.

You shouldn't feel pity for roaches. A good dictator may create a successful country for a while but the nation ultimately defaults to the level of the people, or roaches in this case.