Mfw Google is making me solve 20+ captchas to post

>mfw Google is making me solve 20+ captchas to post

What do they mean by this or is pajeet just a shit coder and the system is garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Stop posting here so much and do something productive.
2. They want you to feed information to their neural machines.

They're using you to sort images.

I just give them wrong answers every time. Other people too, now traffic signs are accepted as cars, top kek.

go to settings and click legacy captcha

Switch to classic captcha, you can fuck up the second word and still post.

>checked
the digits compel me to tell you that only suckers and newfags don't use the legacy captcha
>pic_related

just pay the $20 per years

Nice

>I just give them wrong answers every time. Other people too, now traffic signs are accepted as cars, top kek.

Doesn't work like that you idiot. Besides, human error outpaces their bot's error. This has been known for a while. So the only entity accepting that signs are cars is you.

But you are posting here, nigger.

whoa, thanks mate

I was about to make a thread on this

I noticed this started happening the other night after posting on Sup Forums for a while. It started hitting me with 5+ challenges for every post I tried to make out of the blue, and it persisted until noon yesterday, and it went back to regular challenges. Until I started posting on Sup Forums again, then it hit me with 5+ challenges again, once again persisting until the next day.

I stayed off Sup Forums today, and have not been hit with 5+ captchas all day.

It needs more testing, but tinfoil theory at this point would be that they've rolled out algorithms that serve the user ridiculous tedious captchas to dissuade them from posting on certain sites, or even using certain language.

Just need my daily dose of shitposting before I go and fix my automatic food dispenser and refill the mountain dew.

Hurry up double nigger, I need to refill my maple syrup injecter and my poutine dispenser.

I'm having to revert to the audio version.

lol same here

Use old captcha you idiot, get 4chanx

How

go to the Sup Forums setting menu newfag

Test

Sup Forums-x.net/

Gg