Convince me that the holocaust did or did not happen

Convince me that the holocaust did or did not happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7VpLDLZYeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. The math doesn't add up, the amount of people apparently cremated is not physically possible.

Ok holocaust believers. Disprove this point or it did not happen.

Imagine trying to fit 2000 people into a room where they can barely stand shoulder to shoulder, then hauling out 2000 bodies. This was supposedly one cycle on the infamous shower room at Auschwitz.

Just think about how long this would take. Then imagine how long it takes to burn 2000 bodies. Even if the Nazis had 2000 crematoriums working at full capacity, it would still take about three hours to burn all those bodies.

The (((revised))) death toll at Auschwitz was about 1.4 million. You do the math. Hint: they did not have 2000 crematoriums.

Many of the perpetrators was tried and sentenced to death for their part in it. Out of all the trials -even when facing the death penalty- no one ever denied that it happened.

>(((citation needed)))

You will have a harder time convincing me to care that it actually did.

There's no physical evidence it happened.

No gas chambers, no mass graves.

Primo Levi's respected Auschwitz memoir 'Survival in Auschwitz' depicts not a death camp but a labor camp where he twice recieves hospital treatment and gets promoted to a better job.

They were tortured and had their families' lives threatened. You would have confessed as well to save your children

>mom is a holocaust denier
>she always offhandedly mentions it whenever there's a Jew on television, or whenever some holocaust movie is nominated for an Oscar
>family just puts up with it
>eventually my sister decides its time for an intervention
>she invites a rabbi to our home
>we sit mom down and he tells her about the history of the Jewish people
>we all watch Schindler's List together
>once he leaves mom does a complete 180
>now she can't believe it only happened once

How wasn't it possible? They had years to burn the bodies.

It would have taken years just to force (((1.4 million))) jews through a shower. Those filthy parasites never wash. Absolutely disgusting.

Modern crematoriums take about 5 hours or so to turn a body to ash.

The amount supposedly burned in the time frame is pretty much impossible. Keep in mind the official narrative itself says the actual gassings took place only over 18 months or so.

One of the other death camps (Treblinka I think) the nazis supposedly gassed 750,000 jews with a diesel engine (diesel is very inefficient to gas people and would take hours to kill someone), buried everyone in mass graves, dug the graves up and burned all the corpses on open air fire pits leaving no trace of bodies, ash or even mass graves.

There is more to the holocaust than Auschwitz but the supposed evidence supporting the other death camps is very very flimsy and based of testimony of one or two (((survivors))) since pretty much no one allegedly survived those camps.

I wish it fucking happened. Jews are disgusting.

i tried to redpill someone on this and htey said they found mass graves

i know its dumb but where can i find proof that they didnt?

I feel dumber after reading that.

yeah i know, trying to prove a negative but i need to find a way to convince them withoujt just saying "no they didnt"

i guess i could just ask for documentation of the mass graves

Here is a good holohoax joke:

What is the difference between 11 million dead jews and 6 million dead jews?

About 5 million lying jews.

This is digital confirmation for anyone with doubt about the greatest lie of WWII. See Eisenhower Death Camps.
youtube.com/watch?v=_7VpLDLZYeY

bump

One of the (((nazi))) testimonies were that The Germans created a slingshot traincar that was open on one side that flung jews into a open doorway and into a gas chamber.

>Easier just to make them walk in pointing guns at them

Do you have any other documentaries? I watched a few and waiting for part 2 of one of them.

Sobibor and Treblinka never even existed. The evidence is so shit. They even have jews talking about how Belsen was like a vacation before the allies bombed the supply lines. The 6 million number came from thin air OP. You can't even find a fact to back the number up. When the eyewitness testimonies are cross referenced with current information, they completely fall apart. Just like how the guy said they were putting 3 bodies in at a time to a furnace which would cause so much humidity it would render the furnace almost inoperable. For auschwitz, the number reported by the jews that were gassed at one time would take almost a week just for one batch, not including the time It takes to remove the number that's in the thousands out of the room. It would be impossible to fit it in anywhere near the alloted time provided by (((historians))). All of the designs were awfully inefficient, conjured up in a city jews head of how they think it would happen. Zyklon B can't flow through shower heads, it's literally pellets. The doors on these shower, I mean gas chambers, are what you would find on the door to an outhouse, including handles on the inside.

If you actually want to know more, watch some shit on YouTube. Really makes you think.

Another holohoax joke:

How do you kill lice that carry the disease Typhus?

Zyklon B

Let's assume it did happen. Why is it used in modern american society to advance the political goals of the jews and Israel? Why is it used to shut down any kind of right-wing ethno-nationalism? Why is it always used to remind us of our collective guilt? Take the armenian genocide in which a larger % of the armenian population was killed than the alleged and highly disputed 6 million.

Here is another funi joke uuuu:

What is the most efficient way to exterminate "6 million" jews?

You just don't feed them you dum dum.

>women
How can your mother even allow a rabbi inside the house without preparing the oven first?

It did happen, but certainly not in the so called concentration camps and not on the scale we are told it happened. Most Jews were rounded up and killed in the open air and Hitler definitely had no idea what was going on with the Jews in Eastern Europe; if he knew he would have stopped the happening.

checked

Hey, teach me quantum theoretical physics OP. You have 5 mins.
(actually that's a bad analogy since at least none of the data on that subject is censored, destroyed, and you can't go to JAIL for questioning certain sources).

Here's your first clue idiot-- when people literally put you in JAIL (Irving, Zündel, Germar Rudolf) for even daring to QUESTION the (((official))) kike version of events, something's not right....

What is the difference between something that actually happened and a HOAX?

The truth.

>It did happen
You can'tsay "it happened," because as soon as you do, you are buying into the official (TM) Jewish narrative that NO LESS THAN ^ MILLION JEWS died by "Gas Ovens."

You can't say, "well, of course people died of starvation and typhus, it was a war and germany's infrastructure was bombed to shit, even regular germans and soldiers had no food...the red cross numbers and the Soviet Archive numbers don't add up..." THAT opinion gets you jail user.

The official Holocaust (TM) is the definition I gave you above. You dare say even 5 million Jews died, you go to jail. The interesting thing is that under French law, you cannot "deny war crimes are defined by the Nuremberg Tribunals."

Here's their problem though-- at Nuremberg, the Germans were charged with committing the Katyn massacre and some were killed for it. At this point, the Soviets have opened their archive and ADMITTED they carried out KAtyn (interesting, almost all the top perps were Jews).

So right now, in France, if you dare to state that the USSR carried out the Katyn Massacre (which they have admitted and is documented) you face jail time. Figure that one out.....

Holocaust didn't happen in the sense that there was a concerted effort to gas exclusively Jews to death in their millions.

100,000s of Jews did die in work camps (many more Slavs though) between 1944-1945 mostly of typhus and malnutrition (due to the Allied bombing efforts more than anything)

what holocaust?

It happened, but if you open any SERIOUS historic book about it, you'll find that the 6 million figure that is often thrown around is pure imagination, and only a number of 1.8 to 2.3 million can be substantiated historically, many of whom died of disease, malnutrition and exhaustion. There was a war going on after all, and there was a severe shortage of food in Europe.

Convince me that the holocaust shouldn't happen again.

Actually we need an Allahcaust this time....

Kek

reported casualties from the holocaust are blown out of proportion, but you've got to be the stupidest motherfucker i've ever seen if you deny that the nazis specifically targeted jews and gays.

The Holocaust(TM) never happened but it should happen again.

/thread

Here is the real question; how many jews died because German supply lines to the camps were cut off due to Allied bombing?

We literally have mustard gas, bullets, radio active material chlorine gas, every kind of deadly thing imaginable but lets use delousing agents to kill people, makes perfect sense

read my book
/thread

I probably shouldn't even answer this ridiculousness, but some of you may actually just be ignorant. I had a lot of family that were killed in the camps. My grandparents that got out before hand didn't just make up pretend relatives that died. My great aunt that was fucked in the head for life after her husband and kids were slaughtered because he stayed behind a little too long to wrap up the family business, didn't make it up.

But on a less personal note, there is documentation of millions of individuals and their names who were murdered. You actually have to spend some time researching if you want to learn about how these things have been documented, but the evidence is there and overwhelming. The actual numbers of 5-6 million come largely from census data. Both pre-Nazi census data, and data complied by the Nazis themselves about the numbers of Jews that were present in the countries of Europe. This can be compared with numbers of Jews present in Europe after the holocaust, factoring in the data showing how many Jews left Europe after the war, primarily to immigrate to the US and Israel. The immigrants are documented. A lot of governments would have to hoax this census and immigration data. There is also documentation by the Nazis themselves documenting many of the transports and murders which can be extrapolated to a larger scale. Yad Vashem in Jerusalem has at present complied written documentary evidence from eyewitness testimony from families of 4.2 million names of individuals murdered.

There are plenty of online sources that address several of the claims of deniers, such as issues with oven capacity, ect.

Jews don't need "proof" because all of us knew survivors from the camps, and/or had part of our families decimated there. The evidence is there though.

I like how the shower room had glass windows that opened outward.

'jews dont need proof'

this is why no one buys your shitty storys. to find out who rules over you, find the person you cant criticize. funny how disputing official story is still a crime across most of europe

You didn't read what I wrote dipshit. You just latched on to a sentence out of context. There is proof. Lots of it. My point is that usually you will get an emotional reaction from Jews because we know people who were there. We know what happened in our family histories, and we know the idea that it was made up is absurd. If you don't have the personal connection and need the numbers, the proof is still there though. Lots of it. The census and immigration data alone is more than enough evidence that millions disappeared.

Well i hope you are right. I hope it did happen, and i hope that your relatives were turned into soap.

But the holocaust is a hoax. Terrorists, which includes jews and bolsheviks, were imprisoned and punished for their crimes. Your relatives were criminals and were duly executed. Its not enough, but its a start. And its not a "holocaust". Its a penal system.

”...If statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky way. properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.
The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed; and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?”
- Mark Twain 1899

120 years later. Quote more true than ever.
We're still here faggot. And we'll be here long after your degenerate seed is turned to dust.