Come on Sup Forums we can do it!

Come on Sup Forums we can do it!

>greek balkans
>slovenia and croatia in balkans

Really.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

>hungary
>balkan

>another yugoslavia
yeah, that will fix everything, i'm sure

What are you even about, mr 56%-stani? Yes, I live near the balkans, so I know how fucking retarded your idea is. Slovenia and Croatia would literally fight to the death before they'd be included another yugoslavia and they are extremely culturally dissimilar from the rest of the peninsula despite the similar language.

Hungary is Uralic, not Balkan

>Hungary mad because he isn't invited

>Albania part of Greater Yugoslavia but not Bulgaria

Do you know where the Urals are, Obongo?

>b-b-but they came from there!!!
All modern europeans came from there, doesn't mean shit.
Hungary has territory, and historically has had more, on the Danube and on the Peninsula.

And about the thread - fuck off.
I want more localized government, not even wider and bigger one.
Teaming up for certain projects - transport, market, military, etc, this is fine, but keep the actors independent.

small government federations will be the future

Not even jews can create single country on balkans. To much "diversity"

Too many morons, more like.
A lot of plebs that can only function as a herd, but each and every one is 101% convinced he wants to be a free, independent person.

I blame the Ottoman Empire for sparing us the nationalistic revivals and the enlightenment, etc other cultural processes in Europe.

Cant tell if he is retarded or just shitposting. Americans always have so much trouble dealing with the concept of differing cultures and how someone with 1000-1500 years of culture wont easily surrender his.

I'm quite surprised this never got implemented to be honest. I mean every single one of those nations is a commie infested hellhole and the kikes were about to erase your identities, so why not just do that. Oh right, Stalin didn't want a huge opposition right next to him.

Love how Americans can't stop messing up other countries.

He just got high on Attila the Hun memes and thinks Hungarians are some lost Mongolian tribe that shouldn't be in Europe.
Also, Americans don't know that none of the people in Europe right now have been here for more than, say, 15000 years. Because ICE AGE.

>you came from the east!
So did the slavs, germans, etc, all the indo-european language people. So all modern europeans, pretty much.

I'd honestly rather be a part of greater Hungary than another Yugoslavia

I was once told by a burger on steam that I'm a retard for saying hungarians weren't western slavs, but finno-ugric and that I need to read some books.

I really really hate this region and anyone who believes it has any future is deluding itself.
Smart people run away from here. It's a toxic environment populated by pathetic subhumans who deserve everything bad that's happening to them.

>Kellemes Karácsonyi Ünnepeket és Boldog Új Évet
>Ez az hölgy fog mindent kifizetni
>A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal

Pure slavic language, I can understand it perfectly. It would look like a beautiful picture if written in Cyrillic, the script of our ancient slavic forebears, right György?

That's basically it. That was the major sign about how really fucking retarded burgers are and how shitty their basic world view is. I don't expect them to know anything about like Volga Bulgaria or Khazar Khanate, but saying that the hungarians are slavs? Just how retarded can one really get

Shut up, we are not slavic.

Take the joke cigány.

Seggfej zsidó, kifele a hazámból.

They know about the Khazars, because of jew memes. The shit they know is mostly wrong, but they know Khazars existed.

This was close to being a reality at one point, believe it or not. Balkan Confederation would have been stronk as all hell.

Balkan Confederation was just a stepping stone for the USSR annexing us all, though.
Its part of the reason Tito withdrew after the creation of the "Macedonian people", which was our end of the deal.

That pic. Jesus christ

I dont think you know what balkans mean

>Boldog : bulldog

hungarish is a germanic indo european language

Depends on if you use political or geographical definitions, desu.
But Greece is always in, and so is Croatia. Slovenia so-so, and Hungary normally isn't, but land that used to be Hungary is.

Thats a Christmas greeting that has nothing to do with dogs, dummy.

Croatia will never do it

really ?
I have more proof

>hazámból : ha-zambon , jambon , jamon (aka pork ham)

hongrian is a pan-european celtic language

They also say "computer" and "processor", they must be anglos.

it goes deeper than that,

computer : conputa > con-pyuuta
processor: purocesso > puro-sesho

hongurian is an international sinojapanese language, i think a conspiracy is at hand

We have this thread every god damned day. Just fuck off and leave us in peace.