Wait why do we hate it when a black man is sexually attracted to white women

Wait why do we hate it when a black man is sexually attracted to white women

We don't. We hate that cucks try to force something that on every one just cause they are betas with penis envy.

I'm way too in to black girls to judge.

this. also seeing it in EVERY FUCKING movie and tv show is fucking annoying

because we forgot to sage this shit a while back

insecure betas

It is only natural for them not to want their children to be the same shit as they are.
Almost every black man would prefer a white blonde if he only could.
We should implement different laws for blacks though, if they rape a white women it's a greater crime than a white raping a black (which almost never happens)
The appropriate punishment should be death.

Women find me attractive. I just want my kids to grow up in a country full of retarded mulattos because of the propanda they absorbed from the, you guessed it, "liberal media" haha.

Hope that clears everything up my man :)

****I DON'T want

For me, I just instinctively think "Get the fuck away from her, she's mine, not yours". Probably because shes white like me, so I consider her to be "mine" in the sense that we're both the same. But he's not the same. So I want him to get away from her.

what bout dis then

Why are asian "men" so mad when most Asian women reject them and pick White men?

I think he wants to rape her and I want to bash his skull.
I feel insulted when a black person even attempts to speak to me.

Because Niggers are low IQ pack mules who are easily manipulated and will inevitably destroy not only the gene pool but everything around them. You know? Like Africa.

Slide thread, move along fags.
SAGE

Because he's from a different tribe and it's part of our biology to have group bias. Also if they have a child it looks like shit literally.

If you don't hate EVERY kind of race mixing then you're not Sup Forums and some NatCiv trash.

Race mixing destroys identity and creates Brazils.

sageru

blacks are the only real masculine men left in america. Most white people are wimply middle class cucks, even the ones who arent are still wimpy and whiney edge lords who just come off as desperate.

sage goes in option field