Enjoy your diet of white people "food"

Hey Pol: ever consider that if your white bread, monculture utopia ever came to pass you'd end up with a diet consisting of boiled vegetables, processed cheese and bland unseasoned meat?

Honestly, what were the best things you've eaten over the past month?

Just this week, I've had lamb shawarma (Lebanon), Gyozo Pork (Japan), chicken chow mien (China), Green curry (Thailand), wild mushroom pirogies (Ukraine) and ceviche (Peru).

You realize if it weren't for the immigrants you hate so much, you would never have any of that stuff and instead be eating Gertrude's boiled ham and turnips for supper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seriously kill yourself

>protip: heavy seasoning and spices were originally used to hide the poor quality of ingredients

At least I can eat pork you retarded mudshit kek

Maria for me, and it's not even close.

No. I won't kill myself. I'm not the one who's angry and hateful at everyone and everything. Why would I kill my self? Lmao.

Look: Mary Beth made her special "extra spicy chicken" for supper lmao

It would be for the best.

I'm Italian, every day I prepare fresh meals for my children, now go choke yourself on a nigger dick

95% of michelin star chefs are white men

no

nope

never

ever

No Millenial woman from any background can cook or clean. Also, sage.

I thought it was a joke until I went to my friend and his mom cooked a dry chicken with boiled frozen vegetables. They were black tho

OP is actually right.

My family sucks at cooking and literally nobody I know eats the trash that is German food.

It's just fatty sausages and repulsive starches.

Foreigners have better food, kebab is absolute god-tier, Sushi is so good, Tso's Chicken is even better.

Europeans legitimately cannot cook, that's why they started wars over spices, because they have no European spice.

I see an awful lot of niggers at my local "white people food" restaurant

nyet

Actually we have been importing spices and cooking techniques from all sorts of places since the 17th century.
Everyone is able to cook anything today, it's just a matter of how much effort you're willing to put into it.

food>sex

noooo

Italians are not white.

hahahaha

subhuman food

>Once again the Anglo saves the day with his gastronomical prowess.

Hey brown person masquerading as a 'Leaf'.

I eat meats, fats and vegetables. Not crappy carbs and the highly processed foods you displayed.
Enjoy your big fat jelly belly.

without white people niggers would be eating mud cookies seasoned with dried cowshit and mercury

>Maria
>non-white name

oh shit

they still do eat mud cookies

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&t=3s

Colonies BTFO

ARE YOU SAYING NIGGERS LOVE FRIED CHICKEN YOU RACIST FUCK

everything on laquisa's plate is stolen from white southerners.

I would gladly eat boiled potatoes for the rest of my life if it meant that all shitskins left my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

>what is french cuisine (answer: the best and most developed cuisine in the world)
>what is italian cuisine
>what is spanish cuisine

Btw there is far more variety of cuisine in europe there is in the middle east every middle eastern restaurant from iraq, lebanon, syria, iran turkey and north africa has about 80% overlap in food. They do kebabs with unleavened bread and rice with mezzes. wow amazing.

their region's cuisine is so narrow and inbred and lacking of variety it is fucking astounding.

British food is unironically the best in the world.

Laquisha is just eating southern food even I know that you dumb fuck

I love Trump
I love being white

But America has forgotten how to really eat real food.

>Implying it wasnt legally bought at th. Nearest kfc

This. Do niggers seriously think they invented frying chicken and mashing potatoes? It's a fucking 500 year old recipe

>Laquisha steals food from southern white people
>They consider this their food
>Pictures don't include the fuckton of food made in europe.
1/10 bait. Saged.

Just because Cuntnadians cant into their own culture and cuisine doesnt mean other white countries cant.

In their defense, I bet that's like 70% protein.

>Implying niggas love fried chikkin

>Eating that
Hungarians confirmed for street shitters.

Faggot.

Laquisha and Maria weigh 300 pounds, and I like my dogs so I can't be with Kim

You are too jewed to even imagine what is like to grow your own veggies, eat proper food, have a lovely family dinner. Enjoy your tastless life, you silly goy.

Taste it once and you'll suck my dick every day to cook you some, larping cunt

>City Leaf never had Rural Leaf food.
Look in your soul fellow leaf. KYS.

Why are you people still aloud on this site.

You do realise that in a Muslim state you wouldn't be allowed to eat any of these things, do you OP?

why the fuck are there 2 threads with this same topic

As if cucknadian cousine is any good
>french fries with curds and gravy heavily seasoned with your choice of refugee sperm or dog spunk
>eaten on the street as chimg chu lo has bought all real state