Trump just banned trannies! MAGA!

Trump just banned trannies! MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890193981585444864
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/89019616431383347
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/8901970951515463692
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHHAHAHA

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling the policy of free hormone treatment we pay for?

Thank you God, I believe now!

Fake and gay, pun intended

GOOD NIGHT, DEGENERATES

Lol if us military agreed to pay for hormone shots they could establish a tranny division within the military and send them to the middle east to get raped

completely real.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890193981585444864
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/89019616431383347
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/8901970951515463692

kek NOPE

Blessed be this timeline.

TRANNIES BTFO!!!

I can't wait for the salt.

He should force all trannies into the military and put them all on the front lines. Why protect them when you can kill them?

God's work anons, keep it coming.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA TRANNIES BTFO!

wtf happened? is that the bike lock guy?

also that ad makes them look so fucking backwards it made my head kaleidoscope

CNN is getting ready.

Trannies BTFO

Nah send them as the first wave into N. Korea. It would be like psychological warfare, the enemy wouldn't know what the hell they were looking at.

1.6 million registered voters in america are trans gendered .. only 250 transgender individuals serve in the military (male and female, mostly ftm) this move will cost him more votes than he gains because no one will remember this is 4 years since its such small news, whereas every trans gendered person will.

Once again, Trump relies on short term gains of popularity at the expense of long term gains

"fake and gay" are the trannies

Holy shit lol

TRAPS BTFO, GO TO CANADA.