Trannies BTFO

What happens to the trannies serving now? Is this a policy or just his wishes? I really can't tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/gage-cohen/24-republicans-help-defeat-amendment-end-tax-funded-transgender-surgeries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

So I'll just have to become a trap to avoid ww3 draft, got it!

>tremendous medical costs

You can't tell me a gender reassignment surgery costs more than a single Tomahawk missile

Think of the practical use of a tomahawk missel compared to a fucking mentally ill tranny

This seems to be in response to an amendment to a defense spending bill which would have de-authorized spending on trans healthcare getting defeated:

cnsnews.com/news/article/gage-cohen/24-republicans-help-defeat-amendment-end-tax-funded-transgender-surgeries

The amendment, proposed by Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-Mo.), would have saved an estimated $2.4 to $8.4 million dollars annually, according to the RAND corporation. Money would still be permitted to go towards any mental health services sought out by transgendered service members.

“I am disappointed by the outcome of today's vote," Rep. Hartzler told TIME Magazine after her amendment failed to pass, "but the issue still remains and steps must be taken to address this misuse of our precious defense dollars.”

Rep. Hartzler has argued for months that paying for gender reassignment surgeries is not the best use of the military’s tax dollars.

Current military policy is to allow transgender soldiers to serve openly so long as they are not openly trans when enlisting. So it is unclear here if he is calling for the removal of openly transgender people from the military or just that he will not allow them to enlist if openly transgender.

it probably doesn't, but I can assure you that a Tomahawk missile can do a lot more damage to the enemy than a disembodied dick can

Tomahawk missiles kill enemies. Gender reassignment surgery create them. 2/10 b8 made me reply.

A line is drawn?
Fucken based

Good, anyone who thinks this is anything other than a rational decision shouldn't be allowed to vote. You aren't entitled to tax payer money because you think god made you the wrong gender. Fuck off with this bullshit behavior.

Think of how often we fire a Tomahawk. Then think of how many people are in the military. People leave the military after their enlistment, and so unlike Tomahawks would be cycled out faster

Most of these heathens don't believe in God.

The president runs the fucking military

Maybe not the ones you think exist. Most of my friends go with a "I don't know what's really out there" response when I poke their beliefs (you know what I mean)

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

It's a sad day when The President doesn't realize that what the men in the foxholes need is more political correctness.
APOLOGIZE!

p sure trannies never wanted to serve anyway
they just want to scam for amazon wishlists

either way, trannies getting BTFO makes me laugh i love you trump

WTF a woman having a penis at all is painful, there's no way I could stick mine in hers

Healthcare and surgery is an overblown, way too expensive commodity in any capacity, which makes it really easy to justify something like this.

>trannies serving now?
Do you actually believe there is any or a significant number?
This is a preemptive strike.