>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(military)
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text
tass.com/economy/957841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Brace yourselves, incoming totally real stories about i am tranny and i want to serve.

>Thank you

POST YFW TRANNIES BTFO

What about the trannies already in the service? Are they fired or reassigned to Pence Electrical Labs?

Reminder that Obama and the Left were trying to destroy the military with social engineering

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k

kek, under 30 min thread. Trump surely knows how to shift the news cycle. Who's Sessions?

Post your face when you saw the tweets.

TREMENDOUS DISRUPTION

TRANNIES ETERNALLY BTFO

I leave for 30 minutes and all of a sudden trannies are getting blown the fuck out.

we should make a unit comprised entirely of conscripted trannies and use it for suicide missions against ISIS

>yfw this was all from the "are traps gay" at Coxcon

Degeneracy is no longer allowed in the military

They are likely O U T asap.

I love you President Trump.

Probably booted to Coast Guard

>drumpf hates this
is he gay or something?

It's real.

ARE TRAPS GAY?

this asshat on CNN...

>THIS WILL HURT THE MILITARY

Dishonorable Discharge

"Tremendous medical costs" lol, can't have those in a warzone.

Why would Trump betray his people like this?

I think we should show our dear POTUS the horrors of dilation.

first for Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(military)

THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

NOW THEY ARE

CNN is so salty, calling this a "Political move done only to satisfy his far-right base" (she might have actually said alt-right I wasn't paying much attention)

How

S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 is far more about Russia than Iran, & on top of that, makes the President a punishable slave of the system!

I don't know how crap like this even gets written, but it passed with a majority of 98 percent in the Senate. If it does pass the house & then get ratified, it may result in a hot war against Russia.
It pretends to be about Iran, don't let it fool you.
Only the first 25 percent of the bill says anything about Iran at all. After the first 25 percent or so (which is long all by itself) it then calls Russia a supporter of Iran, & goes on an extended enormous rant about how Russia literally needs to be cut off from the rest of the world financially and economically, because "Russia provides support to Iran".
There is no explanation whatsoever for why Russia needs to be punished for "supporting Iran" because if there was, Iran would have to be mentioned at least once in the Russian section!
Why would a bill written to punish Iran, & titled to punish Iran & in the summary talk only about Iran in fact be mostly about Russia once read? Obviously they are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with this!
The bill is also mostly about usurping Presidential powers, & forcing the President to do a heck of a lot of work to make this bill happen
It says right at the beginning that it is not about usurping Presidential powers, but all through the bill the President is physically ordered to do this & that. I did not think the Prez could be ordered to do anything at all, but this bill makes the President look like a crud scraping employee.
Read it though. You will quickly realize that the only appropriate response from Iran and Russia would be world war 3.
I can't believe anyone but the deep state would EVER PEN THIS
Dont get trapped by the summary, The actual bill is here:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text

Fuck.

what a dick

FUCK tony blair

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Respect

>be frontline tranny
>officer insists I'm already wounded, bleeding down the leg
>assert it's my period and he should check his privilege
>dug in the trenches
>also dug in the trenches of my vagina, it requires daily cleaning
>such is the life of a frontline tranny

Another campaign promise broke, Trump doesn't care about LGBT people

Lifelong transgendered non binary person here, it was always a dream of mine to be a marine ranger seal, and now DRUMPF crushed those dreams because of my gender identity. We need less bigotry and ignorance in government, which is why drumpf needs to be impeached.

le baby

They aren't warzone associated costs. They're sex change associated costs. Why would we want to spend even MORE on the military?

EC announces readiness to defend European interests against US sanctions

Sanctions of the US against Russia if carried into effect "can have an impact on projects crucial to the EU's diversification objectives," the European Commission stated

BRUSSELS, July 26. /TASS/. The European Commission (EC) is ready to undertake specific actions for protection of European interests if these are affected by new US sanctions, the EC said in its statement on Thursday after the discussion of the new US bill on sanctions against Russia, Iran, and DPRK.
"The Commission concluded today that if our concerns are not taken into account sufficiently, we stand ready to act appropriately within a matter of days," the EC said.
The draft bill "foresees the imposition of sanctions on any company (including European) which contributes to the development, maintenance, modernization or repair of energy export pipelines by the Russian Federation," the EC noted.
"The Commission will continue to closely monitor the on-going legislative process in the US and the subsequent implementation of the Bill and will act swiftly if and when needed," the EC said in its statement.
Sanctions can affect EU energy projects

Sanctions of the US against Russia if carried into effect "can have an impact on projects crucial to the EU's diversification objectives," the European Commission said.
"Depending on its [US bill on sanctions - TASS] implementation, this could affect infrastructure transporting energy resources to Europe, for instance the maintenance and upgrade of pipelines in Russia that feed the Ukraine gas transit system. It could also have an impact on projects crucial to the EU's diversification objectives such as the Baltic Liquefied Natural Gas project," the EC said.

More:
tass.com/economy/957841

TRANNIES BTFO LMAO PENCE INTENSIFIES!

>ywn never fly over california in summer with bill whittle talking about how degenerate leftists are

ending it tonight lads

Reminder
>This was Mattis' decision
>Trump claim's credit because the last thing he needs is for Mattis to be distracted by the fallout
He takes all the slings and arrows gladly for us. The American People

AWOOOO

Why did he pick today to announce this? Is it effective immediately?

>the news has trump tweeter segement
I love this timeline!

the tears that are flowing.

>under 12 inches
Banned. Only hung ones can be shemales.

I have been waiting for this.

Holy fuck the incoming leftist salt is going to be nuclear.

I predict a Hollywood film released this ((((Holiday Season)))) depicting a tranny soldier saving the world in some way.

I was falling off the Trump train but baby, IM BACK ON BOARD!

Go Trump!

Even the Trannies agree trannies shouldn't serve in the military

a watched Trump never tweets

>political move
I like how they totally ignore the operational and strategic consequences of having mentally ill people in the military.

Well, there goes the 2020 election. I will say though, the absolute madman did it.

Godspeed, Emperor.

this tweet about transgender military members is gonna win back all the conservatives upset with Trump's criticism of Sessions

The dude in the pic def is

*ahem* sauce, pls. asking for a friend.

GETTING
SHIT
DONE

There's an obvious difference between "Oh my God Joe got shit in the leg! We need a medic!" and paying for some tranny to get a fake dick and testosterone so they can "be a man".

Id smash but I'm not letting it watch my six.

I was hoping he was going to get rid of sanctuary cities but this is also good. More salt.

WEW

BEST

PRESIDENT

EVER

SOMEONE POST THE BASED VETERAN TRANNYPEDE LMAO!!!

TOPKEK TRANS BTFO!

>996699

Holy Fuck I thought that was fake.
Between this and the repeal vote, this isn't a good looking week for liberals.

>Why doesn't the army willingly and openly open the door for the mentally ill people with health issues.

It's almost like it would hurt army.

T H E
A B S O L U T E
S A N E M A N

DRUMPF

>shills now have to defend fags

that ginger bitch was whining about "m-muh Obama spent so much time consulting with generals n sheeit but there's no way Trump did any of that"

wtf i love trannies now

Technically it is his decision because he is the commander in chief but yes

Sauce on this emo chick?

caring about them and wanting them in the military are two different things

nikki jade taylor

because surely Obama listened to the military

I hate lefties