Is the female orgasm a real thing or is it just a scheme to keep men under pressure all the time?

Is the female orgasm a real thing or is it just a scheme to keep men under pressure all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZMOLMVFVuU&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>giving a woman an orgasm is hard enough for OP to make xim feel "under pressure"

fucking assholes, why they send this cute whore back home?

Woman should be allowed to wear WHATEVER they want outside.

>Degeneracy is OK because it lets me look at boobies

You have to go back Achmed.

> thot
> thought
Really makes you think

>I've never made a girl cum therefore girls must not be able to cum
Sounds right.
And we both know the OP image is a shop. Fuck off, MGTOW fags, Sup Forums is full.

>doesn't want to look at hot chicks at summer
Faggot detected

are you gay or some shit?
I like seeing chicks in skimpy clothes outside.

but only the attractive woman should be allowed to dress like this, fat cows and ugly girls should get shot in the head and dumped in a ditch.

West need to start slut shaming again
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZMOLMVFVuU&t=0s

OK, so far we have the "Syrian" "child" "refugee" and the half-Turk in favor of destroying our society so they can stroke their pee-pees. Anyone else want to speak up?

some chicks are a lot easier to get off than others

are you even in the first world you gay loser?

>has to hide flag to hide that he is a third worlder

Found the German born Turk

Because it's degenerate as fuck, keep your shit in your own house.

so basically you're a male woman
>i hate catcalling!!!
>unless a chad does it
you:
>i hate skimpy clothes
>unless hot girls wear them
off yourself or at least off your cock
you fucking retard
women shouldn't be allowed to dress like that because it basically makes them sexualized public property. do you want your daughter or wife to be public property?

women are to be used by their man. to serve him. nothing else and NOONE else.

>mfw i'm actually 100% white

no its not

only retards have a problem with nudity, probably because they're themselves are having ugly bodys.

there is literally nothing wrong with that I said, good looking girls should be allowed to show off their assets, only homos and ugly woman would want to forbid that.

and yes the ugly ones need to be removed so they don't reproduce and make more disgusting ugly looking people.

How can you tell she's not faking it?

No, we need to become Chads and start virgin shaming. OP is a faggot.

>basically makes them sexualized public property

Are you saying it's okay to rape anything public? I wish I had known that before pleading guilty to public masturbation

it's not quite squirting per se, but they get extra moist/ lubricated, I can feel when it happens

Sup Forums is a natsoc male only board. Fuck right off, degenerate cunt of a roastie, find a beta buck, have kids and shut the fuck up.

>Old ass pasta that includes the word "thot" for the newer memes
My almonds remain bored and you're boring for posting this.

I love women as much as the next man but under no circumstances would I want my wife or daughter dressing like that and having greasy losers oggling them all day.
Jesus have some modesty.