Is Jay Z /ourguy/? His new lyrics:

Is Jay Z /ourguy/? His new lyrics:

>You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA
youtube.com/watch?v=NDIAQkG7494
youtube.com/watch?v=xL3GLXnefc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not really.

hes trying to get black people to stop being fucking retards with their money and lives
pretty much the whole album is about that

all he did was use the example of how jaws own most real estate in america (which is true)

and you can tell they used some dirty tricks to do it because of they way they cried about it when the song came out

Jay--Z = mouthbreathing simian pedo, and you seem to want to suck the shite off his dick. He'd like that.
KYS, nigger pedo faggot

>pedo

please explain

He's a bad person to do it, because poor black kids wanting to be like Jay Z dream of becoming rappers. When in reality there are only so many well paid famous rappers. I used to volunteer in the ghetto helping tutor kids, and unfortunately all the really bad kids are the ones severely influenced by the bad side of rap.

Light nigger
Dark nigger
Faux nigger
Real nigger
Rich nigger
Poor nigger
House nigger
Field nigger

Still nigger.

Please keep tht fuckign disgusting ape's photo off this board. Maybe he's /yourguy/. I still can'tbelieve the people here let that leddit bullshit stick to Sup Forums. That "our guy" bullshit came from tv and leddit, it was never a pol thing.

And he's a filthyfuckign nigger lookign to drum up some controversy to sell more of his shitty, boring nigger bullshit. He's run and owned by Jews. When he tells his "listeners" to read "The International Jew" by Henry Ford, then you'll have my interest.

still nigger, now fuck off you cuck

JayZ going after the hook nosed kikes after they took out his skinhead friend and anti-pedo activist Chester Bennington from Zyklon Park

no nigger can ever be on the same wavelength as one of /ourguys/

Yeah...really looks like in that photo:

Fake news.
That's a picture from Lord of the Rings where one of the hobbits tries to sneak trough Mordor covered in mud only to be stopped by Snape.
ZyklonZ is literally /oreogoy/.

>think he is calling out the jew
>when he's actually worshipping the Jew

Jay's mentor, business partner, and best friend is a jew. Taught him everything he knows about business. How do you think a nig makes a billion.

He ain't wrong to.
youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA
youtube.com/watch?v=NDIAQkG7494

Newfag spotted.

he's not calling out the jews. he's kike worshipping, Mason larping gay nigger. the ONLY redpilled and greatest rapper is Nas.

youtube.com/watch?v=xL3GLXnefc4

Fuck you, you fucking faggot. This cunt was spewing "rap" for Killary. He's not /ourguy/.

I think you're underestimating the balls it takes to single out Jews instead of going with MUH WHITEY meme

well, couldn't we learn something from the jews? we're not necessarily as bad as them if we adopt their methods, we're smart people taking back control.

>turn into the Jew to defeat the Jew
seems legit. But yes you can learn many things from your enemy. Just don't cross the line and become your enemy, because then what are you fighting for.

>rhyming "credit" with "did it"

Is this why they call rap "poetry"?

>This is how they did it
>Video randomly flashes to a close up of a Jew owned United States (((federal reserve))) note

/our guy/ confirmed

#not_our_guy

>shilled for Obongo twice
>shilled for Hillary

yeah no.

negroesaretouchingme.jpg

>Newfag s
No, motherfucker, I've been bitching about this since last year or even before when fucking leddit cuckold's like you brought it here. It's fuckign cancer like you and your fuckign ilk are. It was NEVER a Sup Forums meme, it's not organic, it's fucking cancer.

There's a difference between rhyming and sounding good. Every rapper in existence does this you dumb ass. Also fyi not all poetry rhymes.

kek hard

>underestimating the balls
No. Michael Jackson, even if he was a kiddie fiddler, THAt took balls "sue me, Jew me.." This cocksucker is just praising KIKES for not wasting money. MEL GIBSON deserves credit. Marlon Brando. THESE are people who genuinely risked it all by naming the Jew.

This filthy, big-lipped nigger....what really gets me, he sings about selling fucking crack and the nigger lets him into the White house. Fucking 8 years of that nigger, ad we have Joe Biden (the JEws in the Us have done a great job covering up his cokehead son fucking his brother's widow, it's all over the UK media) telling us how great it will be when Whites are a minority in the US.

Can only hope biden livest o see one of his grandchildren raped by a pavement ape.

I think your a 14 year old kekistan faggot that thinks any celebrity is worth paying attention to.

He made a slip on a record, had to do the forced apology thing and is back serving the very Jews he mentioned. Let me know if he puts the General Patton post WW2 memoirs on his twitter you 9gag refugee.

Jay Z is a black nationalist, he is not "our guy" any more than the nation of islam are "our guys"

BASED NIGGER, SHADILAY, PRAISE KEK