>be Trump supporter
>vote for a fucking idiot
>idiot says stupid things like "I won the popular vote"
>believe him because you're an even bigger idiot
Sup Forumstards gonna Sup Forumstard

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W8DK3
archive.is/W4rzE
nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=alHPrWU9rOU
sfexaminer.com/sf-expanding-program-bused-10k-homeless-residents-town-past-decade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked. Don't give them traffic. archive.is/W8DK3

SHOCKING RESULTS

Saged

XDDDD

Illegal beaner votes in Cali don't count, sweetie

That is correct, they don't. And not counting illegal votes, Hillary had about 3 million more votes than Trump did
no

When you remove the fake and illegal votes cast, Donny romped home. Can't dispute it 'cause it's a fact.

but more than 3 millions of H*llary voters were zombies and illegals
saged

he did win the popular vote, you'll see after the voter integrity commission posts their findings.

This

don't worry, after we are done finding out how any illegals voted it will, dare I say it, correct the record?

>dem flag

discarded
sage

So why did two people in her campaign step down after being caught on camera gloating about rigging elections the last 50 years?

He won the popular vote of citizens who are alive. Hillary won popular vote with dead people and illegals.

>Nazi flag
discarded
unsage

kys

FUCK OFF DRUMPF SHILLS
Pol is a anarcho feminist safespace

90% support ISRAEL

He did win the popular once you removed the illegal, dead, and fictitious D votes. He won bigly. Get fucked pussy.

'dis shek is full of iggs, thes little prawn shills would just grow up and make our problem worse. Get a hazard team in here.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
the shills are doing it again

Kek, I'm going to fucking love when it all comes crashing down for the DNC. When you're all proved to be fucking conned, how many lefties are going to start killing themselves when all their lies come crashing down?

>implying Trump didn't win the popular vote if you subtract out all the fraudulent democrat votes by dead people, people who drove from place to place voting multiple times, and illegals voting, all of which was documented on twitter by the liberals themselves (later deleted), and the chief reason why they screamed bloody murder when trump wanted to examine voter data

Are these the same """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""journalists""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who said CrookedHill had a %98 chance of winning the election?

>all these idiots ITT believing Donny's conspiracy claims about MUH 3 GORILLION ILLEGAL VOTERS!

...only half?

>dem flag

Discarded.

Sage.

IT'S LIKE BUSH'S THIRD TERM!

IT'S REAGAN/BUSH ON FUCKING STEROIDS, THAT'S HOW BAD TRUMP IS

my hand is an idiot ?!

when you don't count illegals
basically the white man's vote guaranteed trump's election. the democrats are the anti-white party. their votes and opinions do not count.

Why do shills always hide behind meme flags? Because they're fucking faggots living a lie

Ah, but can you prove there was 3 million illegal voters?

He did win the popular vote m8.

He lost the illegal alien and people voting 8 times in california vote.

Butt hurt that a federal judge is going to allow collection of voter date?

see
>implying Nazi flag (swastika is an ancient symbol of power long known before Hitler and still in use) is something bad

fuck off shill
sorry sir, oh sorry I assumed your gender. sorry it

Sounds about right. Kinda weird how states like California are refusing to comply with voter fraud investigation. Wonder why they'd do something like that? :^)

But he did if you subtract the votes from illegals and dead people

we did win the popular vote. A vote in California/NY is literally worth less than half a vote and when you subtract the illegals/dead people voting for Dems, you see why we think we won the popular vote.

Also, I'd rather be more popular in the electoral vote overall

>always
>these flags have been around for like 2 weeks
ask me how I know you're new
no

Trump did win the popular vote, assuming you did out the illegals, double voters, and dead people who voted for Hillary. Nice try tho faggot sage

But almost 90% of all uneducated non-whites voted for Hillary.

Without a comprehensive analysis of every vote cast in which it is determined if said votes were fraudulent or not, neither candidate can claim to have won the popular vote.

Can you prove there wasn't?

She won commiefornia and millions of illegal votes, get fucked.

You know, this could be easily proven if states just handed over voting records for auditing... but since most are denying the requests, it's probably true that he won the pop vote

archive.is/W4rzE

Last I checked it's something like 47/50 states that are refusing to give up private confidential information about their voters. Nice try though.

>if I keep repeating this lie maybe more idiots will believe it too!

It's weird how the dead always seem to vote left.

If they asked me I would say yes too.
BIGLY

Yeah, it was originally budists but when you tilt it 45° it kinda changes it's meaning.

It's called an opinion other than your own, snowflake.

Can you prove Trump didn't gain 30 million illegal votes?
Republican states that Trump won in a landslide are also refusing. It's because voter information like that is supposed to be confidential and the states don't want to give that info up to a lunatic

Tell me again how smart you Reddit fags are again George!!! Tell me the story George!!! Tell me the story!!!

He got 100% of the votes of the people that matter. Those are the only people who should be allowed to vote anyway.

>47/50 states
It was actually 16 faggot.
And yesterday a federal judge allowed for the collection or voter data.

Read the news bitch.

He did win the popular vote

>11 million illegal voters wouldn't vote for Hilldog

Sure, there's no reports of illegal voting enmasse. No large buses full of immigrants arriving at poling stations, and standard verification of voters still in place.

last I checked the courts said the Feds had every right to get that information. And it wasn't 47 out of 50, it was again, Fake News. Nice try though.

Are you retarded?
they just lost the court case you ignorant nigger

You should really see
We fucking know that illegals were going to states without voter ID just to vote for H. Sometimes even multiple times.

>if i keep repeating hillary won the popular vote, maybe more idiots will believe she's the president!

Your way of speaking is too uninteresting to mock nigger, you speak like a socially awkward 5th grader with good grades.

This is nothing new

there aren't 30 million illegals in the country dipshit. I know as a liberal you would love all those Gib me Dats to progress your retarded agends, but alas, it isnt meant to be dipshit.

Snowflake acquired...... waiting for go........

New poll shows all of Clinton supporters are fucking idiots

Why were the only cases of illegal voter fraud actually documented in 2016 all votes for Trump? Some of his idiot voters actually did try to vote twice

my poll results show that I'm about to sage this shit
also checked.

>Can you prove Trump didn't gain 30 million illegal votes?
Yeah I bet all of those illegal spics were just DYING to vote for Trump, right? Retard.

Rural and suburban retards as usual

"Well, sorry, folks, it appears 31 people from Sup Forums didn't click our link, so unfortunately we have to shut down Politico."

lolol nice try again.
nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html

>People who don't live in cities are retarded
Such a profound statement, you're a genius aren't you?

You do realize they're checking for election fraud, not voter fraud, right?

Amazing how you morons were on board with recounts and russia hacking the election but are pissed about a republican looking into it.

>wrong

There would be more cases if California wasn't sitting on their voting records. They know they had people voting illegally. We know it. Everyone knows it.

I didn't even vote for Trump, but thinking Hillary legitimately won the popular vote is as bluepilled as it gets.

hmm the guy that has employed literally a million+ in his lifetime or Hillary, who has probably killed that many with all of the wars she has advocated for (including her witnesses)

they dont send their best.
liberals are consistently ass-raped on this board by redpillers. starting to think they love it.

OP called in to the Martin Shkreli show last night:

youtube.com/watch?v=alHPrWU9rOU

Cali tacitly admitted allowing illegals to vote. They proudly give them driver's licenses, and the Motor Voter Act lets them vote with nothing but said license.

In case nobody understands what they mean by busing people around...

sfexaminer.com/sf-expanding-program-bused-10k-homeless-residents-town-past-decade/

>SF expanding program that has bused 10K homeless residents out of town in past decade
This is where all the homeless people in red states are coming from.

They are already in the death spiral.

they got nothin.... nothin.....

just wait till the tables are turned when sessions investigates the investigations on these milli vanillies.......

He did win the popular vote if you exclude illegal voters. Which we will find out about by next year thanks to the green light to search the voter register.

I L L E G A L
V O T E S
D O N T
C O U N T
M O R O N

>archive.is/W8DK3
checked

Trump won the popular vote if you subtract all the illegal votes, retard.

>Last I checked it's something like 47/50 states that are refusing to
Then you didn't actually check, you did nothing but read your shitty liberal news. 16/50 states refused from the beginning, and the federal court approved the information check yesterday.

Actually estimates by PIs was around 30 million illegal beaners last year...

20+ libtard states dont want the voter rolls checked for dead and illegal (mexican not Russian) voters.

I wonder why?

And if you dont think miilions of those illegals that already stole your SSN# to work, didn't use those same SSN's them to vote. Your a fag.

>we will find out next year
>coming to a conclusion and then vaguely waiting around for evidence to support your conclusion

Wew

>politico.com
>i dont like the voter of the candidate that i dont like so they are idiots.
saged. kys

Reality is a bitch, isn't it donkey!

SAGE!

So your counterargument is essentially "NO YOU ARE DUMB!"

>Trump supporters

Why is willful denial of reality not more controversial on the rightwing? Why should anyone trust anything you say when everyone knows you will chose to believe what you want to believe, every single time?

LOL, nah you're new faggot, these flags have been around for atleast 2 months. Kys nigger sympathizer, fuckingg sick of you larping flag faggots

Based

Same can be said about brainwashed faggots like you who willingly take the MSM/Hollywood kikes dick in your mouth and love every second of it

HO LEE FUG this shitstain is sewious