Israel do not approve Trump's new transgender policy

twitter.com/AviMayer/status/890205119677169664
Israeli Jewish agency spokesperson just tweeted this.
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/01/25/how-an-ultra-orthodox-jewish-man-became-a-transgender-activist/
youtu.be/JPezy6loMu4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
lgbtfunders.org/reporttypes/tracking-report/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilead_(Bible)
archive.is/Lt63d
archive.is/zwNAY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker
youtu.be/w2egvtgealM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
archive.is/h5rw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, you tell them Avi! You show the world how gay jews can be!

>Israel is an ultra nationalist utopia
Seemingly you fell for the meme

Fock off Poland

bump

this will never ceaze to amaze me, you know how bad it is in the west yet you implement the same things and lets just say jews are smarter than whites then its even worse, why? why do you do this to yourselves?

JUDEN!

That's a nice tranny you got there IDF... it would be a real shame if something happened to it...

Israel is susceptible to the very same degeneracy Jews help promote in the West, it just takes a slightly longer time to reach it here.
It's only a matter of a time before Israel is overrun with Muslims, faggots and orthodox Jews.

>this is a 10/10 grill in israel

such a small percentage of the population in any country. Literally a diversity hire to pop up onto social media for virtue signalling points.
Jews gonna jew

If you harass him on twitter you'll get to the news in Israel
>Israeli spokeperson harrassed on twitter for a pro LGBTQ tweet

LGBT LEAVE REEEEEE

I don't give a shit what they think.

bad goy

Are you saying that kikes support degeneracy and destructive policies?

Get in the oven, yid.

Congrats?

Israel is the entity pushing the Judeo-Luciferian dogma.

USA doesn't need any other country's approval for anything. If we did seek the approval of the globalist puppets of the world, slavery would still be commonplace.

Fucking kek. Context?

Ultra Orthodox guy who went to prison for stabbing fags, then when he got out early he immediately went and stabbed some more fags.

The Jews have been careful not to associate themselves with trump since the kikes don't want to catch of the leftist hatred hatred around for him like a bad fart.

Here's a stat for you-- 76% (!!!!) of KIKES voted for clinton. And factor into that Orthodox kikes, the ones who aren't on gibs and wold have voted for him simply out of muslim hatred.

The only group with a higher ratio of voting for clinton was niggers with 91%. Even SPICS didn't vote for clinton at that rate.

What other proof is needed that Whites and JEws don't have the same ethnic interests and need to be separated? They are 2% of population, they can have 2% of the surface area of the US.

Rabbi stabs a bunch of gay pride parade attendees in Israel, goes to prison, is released, then immediately does the same thing at the next parade.

The Jew is essentially female.

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

Good. Fuck Israel.

Jesus what a limp-wristed post. Fuck off. Fake country full of ugly vampires with an American shield protecting it with Rothschild money.

fpbp, isreal should force all their military to become trans

>fpbp, isreal should force all their military to become trans
delet

shove it your opinion in our ugly jew ass.
thank god he is not supporting this degeneracy

>Israel is full of degeneracy
Your point (((OP)))?

Israel needs to open its borders to seal the deal.

בבקשה תמחק את הציוץ הזה

Does it mean, "PLEASE DELETE THIS!!!"

yes

pmub

wtf I love Orthodox kikes now!

the jews are angry

expect drumpf to change his decision soon,he cant go against the bosses

Fuck off Israel nobody gives a shit what you think

Marxism is also destroying Kikeland - sweet!

Is he a woman?

>Is he a woman?
Is there any real Jewish man?

>Is he a woman?
No it is just a Jew.

You're not supposed to use the propaganda on yourselves, fellow Jew.

Trumptards are conflicted over their love for Israel in this thread.

>some gay israeli
>OP reads Israel

Based Israelis standing up for LGBT rights! Rock on, guys!

>Israel in New York

You don't say

>Officer
>Degenerate

At least they gave it a rank befitting to its degeneracy.

lul

How progressive of Israel! Keep it up! Open Boarders for Israel!

He is an Israeli official. He is a spokesperson for Jewish Agency Israel

nypost.com/2015/01/25/how-an-ultra-orthodox-jewish-man-became-a-transgender-activist/

This is God's holy retribution for blowing up our fukin hotel

Fuck off dirty colonialist

youtu.be/JPezy6loMu4

Suck my balls

kill yourself britbong

Israeli's actually call this practice 'Pinkwashing' where they cynically take advantage of the LGBT trend for personal gain and to deflect from Jewish crimes against humanity

why are Jews so cold?

That's actually pretty based. Well played, Israel.

>kill yourself Britbong
You should've said that to Arthur Balfour

>Arthur Balfour
That guy means nothing to me. This land is ours rightfully BY GOD

The world is mine according to the flying spaghetti monster.

Are you Jewish?

who cares? sage

No but I adhere to the teachings of the flying spaghetti monster who defeated Yahweh in 3000AD according to my scriptures.

hopefully that 2% of surface area is well fenced and guarded, if you know what i mean

You argue like a Jew

They are murderous and tend to have guns, they're like culturally engineered, biological super soldiers

Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician and sexologist
>founded the first advocacy group for homosexual and transgender rights
>Under the Weimar Republic, created the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft (Institute of Sexual Research).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
The Nazi book burnings in Berlin included the archives of the Institute.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

Every western country does this. It's why Americans keep voting in Democratic war mongers on the basis that they're pro-LGBT and must therefore be great people

Anyone dedicated to killing Islamic terrorists, wherever they dwell, is ok in my book. Problem is the trannies in the U.S. love the enemy, and have aided it every chance they got. I.E. Bradley Manning. If they are dedicated to the fight against terror they will contribute in other ways off the battlefield. If they don't, they weren't needed in the first place. And BTW, it was a bull dyke that ran Abu Ghraib prison, a historical, and totally unnecessary black eye for the U.S. Military. The pictures that that dumb dyke allowed to be taken, and leaked is the reason terrorists are getting millions of dollars after their Guantanamo detainments. LGBT political bullshit has not been kind to the U.S, military.

I come from a family of lawyers so go figure

In 2015 three of the top ten corporate funders of lgbt issues were biopharmaceutical companies: Gilead Sciences, ViiV Healthcare, and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
lgbtfunders.org/reporttypes/tracking-report/
>Gilead (Hebrew gil‛âd) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilead_(Bible)
>(Tela)ViiV jointly owned by Pfizer, Pfizer whomst funds send-jews-to-jew-camp archive.is/Lt63d
>Sam Moeb is the Senior Vice President of Global Strategy and Operations at Bristol Myers Squibb, and the President of Jewish Education for Generations.
archive.is/zwNAY

Jennifer Natalya Pritzker (born James Nicholas Pritzker in 1950) is a transexual jewish billionaire investor and philanthropist.
>Pritzker created the Tawani Foundation in 1995.
>In 2003, the Tawani Foundation made a $1.35 million donation to the Palm Center at the University of California, Santa Barbara, to study the feasibility of transgender people serving in the military and in the ranks of police and fire departments. In 2016, tawani gave a $2 million donation to create the world’s first endowed academic chair of transgender studies, at the University of Victoria in British Columbia.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker

United Therapeutics is one of the largest biotechnology companies, founded in 1996 by a tranny named Martine Rothblatt (originally named Martin).
>Rothblatt is an advocate for LGBTQ rights and an outspoken opponent of North Carolina's controversial HB-2 law.
>In 2004, Rothblatt launched the Terasem Movement, a transhumanist school of thought. Through a charitable foundation, leaders of this school convene publicly accessible symposia, publish explanatory analyses, conduct demonstration projects, issue grants, and encourage public awareness and adherence to Terasem values and goals.
youtu.be/w2egvtgealM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
>Martin Rothblatt was raised by observant Jewish parents.
archive.is/h5rw4