What's up with millenials and the casual sex meme? What happened to saving virginity for marriage?

What's up with millenials and the casual sex meme? What happened to saving virginity for marriage?

women have been taught to behave like men, and men would rather get the milk for free than marry a cow.

Bump

>saving virginity
easy for you to say

Baby boomers are pushing the casual sex meme so they can take advantage of interns

Name one benefit to waiting for marriage.

You literally can't. Sex feels good and it's natural. Why should I wait instead of fucking around and having fun while I'm young?

That's a decades long trend, the millenials are just plastic bags in the breeze at this point.

also why marry a man, when they can fuck one, have his kid, make him pay for it for 18 years, and still be free and single

The 60s

huh? you're saying that the rebellious youth are trying to discard conservative heritage? never would have imagined..

it's as if young people don't have fully developed brains and they don't comprehend the negative future consequences of their actions.

> Be male
> Wait for marriage
> Get lied to by slutty roasties
> Despair.png

White Sharia when

jews
/thread

>Being this damn new
Anyone who has lurked for at least a month has this chart memorized.

The Jews happened.
Google who invented the birth control pill.
Look at that persons background.
Notice anything?

>What happened to saving virginity for marriage?
Genesis 3:22
I mean, I'd be screaming in a dark chamber too if it made me feel better

God I hate leaves.

Virgins have much lower divorce rates and virtually 0% chance of STDs. By having even 1 sexual partner before marriage, you're much more likely to have a bad marriage.

"Fucking around" creates bad habits, which will later make it harder for you to sustain a relationship for a long period of time

>Virgins have much lower divorce rates
Real fucking surprise there.
>meet girl
>girl has fucked 24 dudes
>you have only fucked 3 girls
>end up marrying
>constant resentment and jealousy that she has fucked more people than you and that sex is nothing special to her
Its better if everyone just waits until marriage.

>millenials
bahahah
Holy shit are you retarded? This started wayy before millenials were even born. Boomers happened

HEY ITS ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD

REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITHOUT SAGE AND YOU'RE OFFICIALLY CANCER

here you go save pic related

>percent of woman with STDs
>green bar still exists
Fucking what?
What did they do? Catch them off of toilet seats or something?

/volcel/ master race here

>he fell for saving virginity till marriage meme
No wonder our society is full of betas.

Marriage used to happen in the late teens and early twenties. It's not healthy for anybody in their late teens or early twenties to not have sex. Every adult should be fucking somebody else regularly. The problem isn't that they're having sex too early, but that they're getting married too late or not at all.