Fuck the american people. No, not the government

Fuck the american people. No, not the government.
The people.
You are the gullible idiots. Trump is literally a hero that you do not deserve.
You keep putting sanctions on Russia for no reason. You keep inciting wars and funding terrorism.
Oh how nice, Trump said that he will stop paying out the salaries of ISIS soldiers "soon".
How nice.

Fuck. The. Americans.

You are consistently destroying peace across the entire globe and you are proud of it.
You are proud of it because you dont know anything about anything.

Fuck you americans. Seriously, fuck you. From the bottom of my heart, I hope you pieces of shit get whats coming to you soon.

ass blasted commie that doesnt know how government works detected.

Go fuck yourself.

I know that you dumb redneck hillbilly losers keep electing warmongering psychopaths every single year, nonstop.
It's not them. It's you. The american people are genetically broken.

>sanctions on russia for no reason
.001 has been deposited in your accoun
>funding terrorism
Assad was one of the biggest sponsors of state terrorism in the world
>paying ISIS salaries
No, never happened. We paid some FSA salaries, but no ISIS ones.
Maybe Assad shouldn't have sent hordes of syrian and foreign fighters into Iraq to attack US soldiers. Maybe he shouldn't have harbored terrorists and allowed them to set up bases. But most importantly, he shouldn't have got onto the Russian cock. Every muslim state that did has failed. All the ones that took in Russian aid, advisors, and bases are failing. Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, and Syria will be no different.

Don't worry user, 56% white will soon become 65% black.

Stop being salty and apply for citizenship, faggot. Did you know that you too can ride a gold plated power scooter through the aisles of Walmart while you shart? Come experience Freedom(TM) with us.

>You are the gullible idiots.
same in each and every country
unless your people stand up and start a revolution against globalists you're as mush part of the problem as any other people

Shit breed austrians are no better than the germs.

I see Poland still hasn't removed all vodka niggers. Yet.

I'm sorry. I really am. I want it to stop too.

nobody cares about you faggot eurocuck. you lost 2 wars in 20 years. now go put a gun in your mouth and blow your fucking brains out

I love you, Austria.

Nigger

>Fuck the american people. No, not the government.

It's not people faggot, it's those sell outs in Congress fucking us all over.

Not everybody is a leftist robot. Get your lederhosen out of a twist and make better use of it by hanging yourself with it

Sage and hide slide threads

well said.

>americans

ahhh you might want to check the map........

we have the whole world(every damn race) here too... so when you say Fuck America. you should just say FTW.

Fuck people in general, user. Stupidity and hubris come in all flavors.