This is why the left cannot win. They eat their own kind

This is why the left cannot win. They eat their own kind.

>Fur icon
>Neofag (I think?)
>Arguing that the recent euphemism for mentally ill faggot is now offensive and to use a new euphemism for mentally ill faggot

hhahahahahahahahahaha, they will just get regular discharge from their post

the reason they can never win is because they are insufferable cunts.

I mean, just take an argument with a stormtard and a leftycuck. If you say something they don't agree with, the leftycuck will just tell you to fuck off and educate yourself while the stormtard will gladly pull out his Gas The Kikes folder and provide you with more information than you know what to do with.

They fucking suck at recruiting new members because they are socially inept and the only way you'd end up in their ranks is if you are already mentally damaged yourself to begin with.

Winning isn't the point for them. Fighting is. It's some peter pan shit, they want to be rebels forever.

One of the major problems of the Left currently is the lack of arguments. They are eager to attack from a moral standpoint (theirs) but seldomly in a logical and rational way. For example, they have yet to explain how immigration will solve Unemployment.

the blob keeps shifting position every time I see it being posted

Can someone explain me why "transgendered" is offensive?

because they need to constantly one-up each other when it comes to political correctness.
since everyone else got fucking tired of their bullshit they had to go back to their hugboxes where everyone already uses the approved PC terms, so they need to make those offensive too if they want to have anything to complain about

Their moral standpoint only makes sense to them too. If you forecast the effects of want they want you can see that it's actually more moral to do right winged policies (oh but muh slippery slope fallacy)

It's like minesweep. Everytime you refresh/newgame, the parameters will change.

I have no fucking idea why "transgendered" is offensive but "transgender" isn't. Maybe I'm too much of a bigot or something, I don't know.

I remember some person gave me shit for calling someone a retard "uhhhhh that's like offensive to people who are mentally handicapped", they really have no sense of humor which makes them fucking boring people to be around.

I don't give a fuck about your rant, i just want to see my question answered

Such tolerance.

Exactly. They seek instant psychological gratification, especially through virtue signaling, at the detriment of the well-being of their descendants. They are more selfish than they think.

that was the answer though. there is literally no reason why it should be offensive. they've just run out of things to be offended about so now they label random shit as offensive

I'l start calling them transgendered then, thank you

Is "post" the non offensive term for a man-made "vagina"?

It's not. Once any word has come into the common lexicon it then becomes offensive. Basically if straight white people start to use the word it becomes offensive, or at least, that is the general trajectory. The reality is they are attempting to control the language of the argument and hence, hold a moral high ground. All part of the marxist playbook. Nothing more than that really.

Damn, that's a pretty convincing tranny. Probably just a good angle though.

So tolerant.

>The reality is they are attempting to control the language of the argument and hence, hold a moral high ground.

Makes it really easy to argue against them once you realized that though. All you have to do is ask them to provide a definition for the terms they are using.
They either won't be able to or you can very easily pin them down on that a couple sentences later when they start pulling the doublethink

>They eat their own kind.
So do Sup Forums.

>t. literal white nigger

no you're just used to being shat on because of your mexican flag

>mexican flag
Wouldn't that be ours?

You are a bigot. Words are racist and hurt feelings

Yes true, but if you are anywhere other than online the next step is to appeal to existing institutional authority. No place of employment wants a "bigot" in their midst, now do they?

I think they prefer to be called "traps" now

only whites and native americans where I'm from.

They probably think it sounds too close to "colored", just past tense connotation triggers them. Idk.

no because now that person is going to tip-toe around with his language so as not to offend

then the next day at work he's gonna say "bro you're not supposed to say transgendered" and from there it continues to spread and spread until the whole fucking world is ready to lynch you for saying it wrong