Well, I've backed up Trump in some of his policies and won't classify myself as liberal or anti-trump

Well, I've backed up Trump in some of his policies and won't classify myself as liberal or anti-trump

but this is fucked up, there is no reason other than demonizing trans people. did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people? even if you consider trans people to suffer from a brain condition, what the actual fuck, would you ban down syndromes from anything citizen-granted?

this will cause an unnecesary pain to a lot of people. won't back it up.

Trannies cost to much to worry about and are a massive burden, GTFO

Thanks for your opinion all the way from white trash island. Means a lot.

I wish I could ban downies from posting on the internet, OP.

I promise you, if someone hates trans people now, they hated them well before this tweet.

Baiting piece of shit

Trans are mentally ill and need help. Excepting them as normal is doing them a disservice.

He told you what the reason is other than demonizing them. They cost to much and are a distraction.

hahahahahah fuck you!!!

I'm so fucking waiting for VOX video on the issue, they will be so buttblasted

This is why Trump will never be as great as Obama.

This is why he will always be hated

bulldyke woman to men trannies should be allowed if they can keep up with the men

They sign up for the military and immediately get free operations to cut their dicks off, etc. It takes them 2-3 years to recover and they never had an intention to serve anyway. Just free surgery paid 100% by the military. Its a scam

shut the fuck up queer. go take your psych meds, youre not a woman.

Yeah I'm sure you and libtards on twitter know better than generals and military experts. No one wants mentally ill fags in the military, maybe as human shields but not anything else.

And it's not just the cost of their monthly medication, it's the cost of having to do their surgeries, having to train everyone on 'pronoun sensitivities', And probably having to deal with a lot more cases when they inevitably blow their heads off because none of the men want to associate/talk with them.

Finally a POTUS who treats the military as something other than a hyper-liberal social experiment.

>be tranny
>get thousands of dollars of HRT and pay even more for getting sexual reassignment surgery
>brains get blown out by muhammad durkadurk
>not payed off

trannies are an expensive minority, what like .6% of the population? trumps just trying to save their lives, and our wallets. I'm not footing their artificial vaginas

Dick Cheney: I disagree with Trump on this, transgender americans are brave soldiers and they need respect

You know that neocon faggot is going to say this as well as the other establishment trash

There's literally no reason to have trannies in the military aside from virtue signalling. The military has one job, and that's to kick ass. There's no room for the mentally ill.

this move is not anti-trans, its for the protection of everyone else. you do not want mentally confused people making decisions when lives are on the line.

wow, 0.6% of the population identifies as trans, and maybe 1% of that would actually willingly join the military, what a loss to our numbers.

I still think Trump is mildly retarded and super emotionally fragile but this is the best thing any American President has done since LBJ killed five million gooks.
Telling all the mods at Reddit the Donald and the awoo posting cunts who post in the Trump gen that they are unfit for military service is fucking pottery maaaate.

Yea I think a dyke FtM would be better than having a gayboy.

>did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people?

How is that wrong? I hope it happens, these people are awful self-centered narcissistic parasites who deserve far worse.

Daily reminder that Barron is transgender and will be starting HRT on his 12th birthday

This is an amazing wedge issue/ distraction play by Trump. He's trying so hard to change the narrative away from falling polls and Russia.

So how does the Australian army handle trans?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK this is funny. It was truly delicious getting this news up here in Canada. I love watching lefty Leafs getting booted blasted over mentally ill faggots.
Fire up the ovens!

Mentally ill people must not serve in an army

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

I don't disbelieve you, in fact this is the best argument against trans in the military. I just want to see some sources that'll pass the smell test for the libtards on twitter.

>Implying they aren't already Demons.

These Fags are far from God and should be treated as such

>this will cause an unnecesary pain to a lot of people
hopefully it causes them to commit suicide, that'd be great

Same policy as Obama big deal.

The fact that he spoke out loud about it is what makes this truly great.

He could have just quietly moved policies so the military barred transgender. Trump knows that.

But by calling it out loud like this the whole country gets to see a line get drawn on transgender. Trump has an understated anti-trans position that is easy for him to defend. But his voice has set a snowball rolling on anti-trans throughout the rest of the country.

Make America Great Again

You fuckign realize what a demented society we're living in wher eit needs to be celebrated as a "victory" that the president has told men who decide to cut their own pricks off they can't serve in the fucking military?

Don't get me wrong, I' happy about it too in relative terms, but the fucking....when we lost Nixon, that was really the end of the country. Nixon never would have given in on letting the fags and Jews make Westpoint co-ed.

And Nixo was more Jew-wise than just about any poster here, he had them down cold. If you have a cable package where you have to pay for HBO (or just torrent it) see "Nixon: In His Own Words." The guy names the Jew more than anyone you can ever imagine. Points out how they push faggotry, degeneracy, communism, how they are born spies, etc...

No, this is Trump's best decision, and I do not think he is a good president. The military already costs enough, it doesn't need to have these people in it, nor does it need the drama that it would bring either. It already has enough drama with women in the military.

There's a lot more to SRS than 'cut off dick' and I've got quite my share of doubts thats exactly how it works. Pretty sure that you gotta actually do some real military work still for however long you're in. Maybe you'll be able to enlist one day when you're out of high school and find out.

>1 post by this ID
>and it's an Australian

The third tweet says it's not cost effective to let them serve. Learn to read you fucking abbo.
Sage

Except that Obama is the progressive messiah and can do no wrong

You had your chance for it to be about just acceptance and then what did you do? Force the gov to pay for your expensive surgeries. Force your fellow soldiers into PC training seminars instead of lifesaving combat training. And now you claim we want you out because of transphobia. Get fucked you victim queen. Also sage.

>let's allow a bunch of mentally ill people with a 40% suicide rate into the military so their feefees don't get hurt

This.

>Pretty sure that you gotta actually do some real military work still for however long you're in.
this is true. 1 year service = lop off dick, 2 years and they turn it inside out for you

If by military work you mean, show up to two formations a day and spend the rest of the day at medical appointments than yes, they do military work.

>did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people?

god I hope so

Mentally ill people aren't allowed into the military. He's stating the obvious.

this and they're fucking mental

facts don't consider your feelings

Slide thread. Saged. Thanks for the tears.

it is the law to be a certain physical requirement to be in any branch of public service, even police, let alone the military, let alone the front fucking lines. Why do you you think people do basic training for a year. You have to be strong. Trannies are shooting up estrogen and are not healthy enough after surgery after surgery to fight. You wouldn't be able to fight either if you were fresh out of surgery every 3 months. And no, transgender doesn't just mean confused teenagers who think they're girls, he is referring to people who undergo extreme medical procedures that would hinder them to be able to even pass basic training. Common sense you australian fuck. stay out of our politics

>be tranny soldier
>constantly engaged in rigorous physical activity
>have to stop training to put dildos in my vagina
>fail to build up any mass because I have to stop training all the time
>the combined stress of training and dildos causes my fake vagina to rupture
>army has to pay for my medical expenses
it's impossible to not be with Trump on this one

>this will cause an unnecesary pain to a lot of people. won't back it up.

Yeah! Like trannys are busting down the door to join the Army.

>did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people

>Acts on the advice of his generals not to allow trannies in the military after many complaints from service men and women
>trannies not allowed in the military
>for some reason this leads to people physically attacking thousands of trannies

Nice reasoning there fucktard.

Digits and multiple trannies kill themselves and the families sue Trump for manslaughter or whatever the fuck was used to convict that girl who made her bf commit suicide via text.

> no reason other than demonizing trans people

> Mentally ill people with 46x the risk of suicide over the general population, constant need for psychological treatment, and expected to spend thousands of dollars cutting off their genitals.

> no reason

fuck off

He's right ya know

really do not want to be in battle with people who have suicide rates up to 40%

>military work
>a profile lasting 2 years
>fuck off in the gym doing nothing if actually end up going to pt
>show up to formation
>"OH I HAVE AN APPOITNMENT AT SICKCALL SGT
>skip day at sick call talking about your new cunt
>barely show up for last formation
>show up next day
>OH I HAVE APPOINTMENT AT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SGT
No

fucking This. Do whatever weird shit you want as a civilian, but unless you want our military to lose against foreign because your retarded gender mental disability "has to be paid for by someone, probably the gobamint" then kys. I'm not spending money on surgeries and meds to fix their further mental problems when they realize genital mutilation won't save their fucked up brains. It's bad enough we get time wasted on retarded training over and over like work ethics and alcohol prevention to be wasting time making these fucks more "accepted".

Too much stupid ..... You have never seen combat... it is horrific , traumatizing , seeing the totality of man slinging lead and cutting people open only to have them beg for their mothers / god entrails oozing out ..... The moment a trans gets captured , they will beg for mercy and play the trans card... give up information , then be gutted for being gay.....

/thread

Why would transgenders want to serve in the military anyways? Aren't they too big of pussies to even go near a gun?

I hope this is real.

>Thousands of attacks
Not likely that thousands of these weirdos even exist.

i wouldnt send down syndrom people to protect my country either

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

....unless they had bombs on their chests ......

DING ! FRIES ARE DONE !! DING FRIES ARE DONE (boom)

This is one of the most based things Trump has ever done!

If you come out as trans while serving will you get the boot?

its not your country you worthless bbc kangaroo faggot. go blow your fucking brains out

Im so happy ..... my erection cannot get any harder

Mostly this.

Even if there is the odd trans who not only funds their own surgery, ignores pronoun applications, and is somehow not a stress on unit cohesion/moral, nevermind doesn't blow their brains out a couple years down the line, rendering any cost investment through training 0 -

the odds simply do not match a cost benefit analysis. ON AVERAGE, you will spend more leaving the door open than you will by simply closing it off and losing on that ONE bizarre case that somehow is, AT BASE, no more or less expensive than any other man (but probably only comparable to woman).

youre a fucking retard you cant even enlist if you have been treated for ADHD. Why do we want to put other soldiers in unnecessary harm?

people with down syndrome cant join the military either dumb fuck

Wtf!? We should ban down's syndrome people from the military too? Fucking fascist!

Hey lads, we need more soldiers, do we recruit strapping young lads or demiqueer transfats with mental issues to a physically and psychologically demanding job?

The suicide rate of soldiers is already high, add trannies to the mix and rates are going to skyrocket. Trannies themselves and men forced to put up with their shit

this exactly... FFS its about time our leaders approach this madness with some rationality. You don't tell your brother with schizophrenia that mom really did visit him last night even though shes been dead for 10 years. what the fuck is wrong with people

Trannies are a gigantic burden. They must constantly take hormones, the operation costs tens of thousands of dollars and don't forget that men have to dilate daily afterwords. The military should not have to put up with that. Based. Tell me why this is wrong

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEE

Trannies belong in mental hospitals not military units.

At least you'll have a way out if the US brings in conscription

if someone was diagnosed with schizophrenia while serving do they get the boot? I fucking hope so

Mentally ill faggots BTFO

>I still think Trump is mildly retarded
Yeah, good poiint asshoe, Because, you know, the cut throat kikes just hand people billion dolllar fortunes and huge towers in midtown overlooking central park where they own the the penthouse and the floor below.

His father came from fucking Queens and the Jews just gave him those shekels since they liked him, Obviously, you are far smarter...

this

Agreed
Wish I voted for Hillary
At least she's not a islamophobic racist sexist bigot

oooie crikey i love trans ass!

Are you freaking kidding me??! wtf!? Trump has done some messed up things but holy shit this is literally the worst thing I've ever seen. I literally dropped my coffee on my lap and burnt my penis when I read this. IMPEACH THIS PSYCHO!

I literally don't give a single fucking shit about having a trans-friendly military.

mentally ill nutjob with a gun destroying cohesive units under high stress situations where they can die at any minute and have to depend on each other? right, better make concessions for the tranny. oh ya, we have to make special bathrooms for them and have insane medication and dilation treatment for the nutjobs. makes perfect sense. the only part they should serve in th emilitary is target practice.

this should end the debate immediately. our country is losing its fucking mind I cant believe this is actually an issue.

Fuck off you shill fuck. No ones buying your horseshit. I've seen three posts like this on the front page simultaneously today. Fuck trannies. Fuck faggots. Fuck LGBT dipshits. Fuck niggers. Fuck minority groups. Fuck all of you. Your incessant whining has made us hate your guts, and it's high time you social misfits and outcasts get a real taste of the oppression you bitch about so much.

Imagine Navy Seal Team 7

Instead of white males it's made up of cross-dressers and transsexuals.

Versus China/Russia/Isis just absolutely LOOOOOL.

>pronoun sensitivities
if you think a transgendered person would actually ever have an outburst in public from someone using the wrong pronoun, you're seriously clueless.
they're marginalized and persecuted enough as it is already, putting emphasis on the fact that they're trans is someone they'd all avoid.

the military isn't a fucking charity retard. they don't even let you in if you have been treated for something as minor as test anxiety. why the fuck should gender dysphoria be allowed?

This has been the first time in a while I've felt proud to be a vet. I'm so happy this correct decision was made. There is NO PLACE in the military to entertain people wanting to mutilate their own bodies. We are a war fighting organization. NOTHING ELSE. Kill the enemy. Destroy them with fire and maneuver. Trannies go fucking home and be the faggots you are (I have no problem with fags in the military ironically enough).

You're a good leaf, you know.

Sucks for you guys