How can we fix Sup Forums and their obsession with nigger "artists"?

How can we fix Sup Forums and their obsession with nigger "artists" like pic related?

Classical music is the only music white people should listen to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj8JEkMGBvk
youtube.com/watch?v=g9hwjQBQFIo
youtube.com/watch?v=lhju78bGgEw
youtu.be/w39A5Jh3ivQ?t=2m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=qs7f3ssuEjA
youtube.com/watch?v=E9N6gZFCocQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g1QiZ86W9ew
youtube.com/watch?v=Nnn0SWcDJ14
youtu.be/6w3EbmeD9UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get the Jewish producers out of the upper echelons of ALL MEDIA

I disagree.

but Mozart was black

Someone got told to gb2pol

Please stay here

Saged, now kys

The main reason why "artists" like that got big was because of vines and Instagram videos constantly using their songs in meme videos until they caught on to the people who watched them.

idk how to fix it

the fuck are you doing HERE asking about another board? Music has been finished for 20 years, it's sure as shit finished now. We don't even have "musicians" anymore, we have niggers who can't play instruments who "Rhyme" about selling drugs and how much money they have, when mostly they don't have it and the few who do end up fuckign bankrupt.

My favorite is "tyga," who literally flew in SANS FROM EGYPT to open some sort of "Egtian Themed" clothing store.

FUN FACT- did you know that "Tyga" and his nigger egypt store was the inspiration for the "We Wuz Kangs"meme?

You are a try-hard

Rap Kills......

All you got to do is count the headphones down at the morgue.

What do all these areas have in common?

>SANS FROM EGYPT
SAND from Egypt. Though "Sans" works too since now that his Kardashian coal-burning size-queen has left his nigger ass, he is "without--" without shekels, without a house, a car, and without any media Jews who care anymore.

I actually miss seeing pictures of that nigger in the DM. It looks like something out of a minstrel show. I've never heard it talk, and I never want to, because I like imagining that it sounds exactly like the niggers from the show "amos and andy."
IF you haven't, go to youtube and look up "amos and andy" and watch the tv show/listen to the radio show. It's verboten on every medium now, it's only left on jewtube since not enough people have noticed it.

They's could's just listen's to's the's ice-cubes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj8JEkMGBvk

shouldn't we remove these images of hate?

Give me a black goddess sister I can't resist her. No stringy haired, blonde
hair, blue eyed, pale skinned buttermilk complexion. Grafted, recessive,
depressive, ironing board backside straight up and straight down. No
frills, no thrills, Miss six o'clock, subject to have the itch, mutanoid,
caucazoid, white cave bitch...
Ease back white bitch, I don't play that
Just because I got on my L.A. hat
Stalkin' walking in my big black boots
Is my jingle, now you want Mandingo
Big, black and handsome
I should hold your devil ass for ransome
Sorta like Patty Herst, but I'll burst first bitch
And you know what's worse
I'm coming from the land where the choppers roam
So phuck you bitch and your Coppertone

>this mad I got loyalty, I got royalty inside my DNA

Don't forget we was kings nigga

The rest of Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums's playground you retarded faggot, most boards don't like their hobbies being politicized by redditors like you.

"how do we solve..."
"how can we fix..."

fuck off nobody cares. and even if someone do, nobodys gonna solve anything by shitposting on Sup Forums
kys and sage

Hip hop is objectively bad and you should feel bad about liking it.

>Hip hop is objectively ba-
youtube.com/watch?v=g9hwjQBQFIo
youtube.com/watch?v=lhju78bGgEw

>without shekels, without a house, a car, and without any media Jews who care anymore.
His new album is shit too.

People that listen to nigger music are mentally ill. Avoid them like the plague.

If you listen to trash like Kendrick Lamar, Kanye west, Drake, migos, future or any other nigger flavor of the month Twitter BLM trash I have no respect for you. Especially if you are white

>Classical music is the only music white people should listen to
dirty dumb stormfag scum

>Fascist flag
>talking shit about other people being retarded
kys

Stand up
Drank
Sit down
Be humble

>I have no respect for you. Especially if you are white
I don't think anyone needs your respect, white boi.

Lol

kill all nonwhites

Soon being black will be illegal.

as if anyone gives a shit what some sheltered racist asshole thinks about them.

I fuck with 21 heavily

I'm going to go shitpost on Sup Forums just to spite you fucking pleb death grips fan, your board a shit

Are you a nigger?

Sup Forums is awesome

in that name here a bit of german techno from 2005
youtu.be/w39A5Jh3ivQ?t=2m9s

Rap music is appealing to underdeveloped teenage/early 20something brains... they want to operate on the same level of carelessness as these "artists".

Rappers live with no responsibilities or even awareness of the future and that's appealing and relatable to middle class young people.

The drama of rappers 'beefing' and getting in legal trouble is like watching professional wrestling to white kids. They are so disconnected from the realistic scenarios of the inner city and how insane it is that they follow it like it's a drama they can shut off at any time.

They also have had any sense of values destroyed by the media as a whole so they are prime targets for degenerate easily consumed media.

>most boards don't like their hobbies being politicized
musicians politicize their own music so expect political discussions about it nigger

Been a dj for years. mu is fucking horrible. Even if you got rid of the rap . . . it's still just horrible.

Why do plebes confuse Hip Hop and Rap together?

You can't, jews control the media & the music industry, they can dictate what's considered hot & pay for it to be propagated while real artists stay indie

This is rap """music"""
youtube.com/watch?v=qs7f3ssuEjA

This is hiphop music
youtube.com/watch?v=E9N6gZFCocQ

Learn the difference

Hi lefty

>lefty
How?

Keep your shit opinions off Sup Forums OP. I don't even like that rapper but keep Sup Forums shit here. I'm sick of the other boards I visit getting bombarded with white nationalism and jew/cuck/fashy memes. It's fucking annoying. I come here to look at that shit, not every other board. Cock suckers like you can't seem to understand that.

What about Lupe Fiasco? He called (((them))) out on twitter and his music? He's also socially conscious, Obama hates him too.

Stfu you bitch you don't compain about the nigger ducks but you complain about that kys you god damn cuck.

who cares

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

>defending nigger music

Where did I defend nigger music, reddit?

Lupe is an exception. 9/10 'social conscious' just means they are a low IQ nog like Talib Kweli but they talk about getting what the white man owes them instead of crack sales

goddamn kill yourself underage faggot

If you didn't love your precious coon tunes you'd let the autists have at it.
pic related is your ancestry

You dodged my question.

You sound like a massive, nigger-loving faggot

You can't, they're all indoctrinated post-modernist marxists.

Why do lefties idolize the worst emperor of Rome?

>reddit
>reddit
you sound like a broken record cunt.
take your nigger beats back to Sup Forums

Who was I idolizing and where's the leftist?

What is pic related trying to say?

Stop trying to stealthily raid our general with retards.

You dodged my question.

>It's the b-but EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL defense
If something an artist does is explicitly political it can be talked about in political terms. Threads like "Why does Sup Forums like nigger music" and "Was David Bowie the original nu-male" are totally unnecessary and shit up the board. Sup Forums has been pretty shitty for a couple years now and Sup Forums threads do not help.

Sup Forums and /fit/ here

Stay in your trailer park trash containination board pls . no one likes you Sup Forums shitposting faggots

They're obsessed with all artists, they love art. The shittier and less danceable something is the better. Male vocalists every thread except /grimes/ generals
they're sick
they're sick

Iiight i'll start posting on other boards

>If something an artist does
And what about says? In their lyrics? I didn't make any excuse but you ironically did.

you must be fucked in the head mate.
right here Music made by a nigger+chink combo and a chink that is spiritually a nigger.
and here too.
Hip hop is inherently nogged at its core. doesn't matter if it's made by zipperheads, it's still in the nigger realm

>trailer trash
The low value whites are the one listening to rap now, this isn't the 90's anymore.
Get some taste and stop worshipping niggers.

Says/does/expresses whatever. The point is people will politicize things that are not explicitly meant to be political. That David Bowie nu-male thread was real and it was fucking retarded. I almost never see political discussion on Sup Forums (or on any board really) that isn't just some obnoxious retard from here complaining about niggers, cucks, or jews. It's fucking annoying and I have been a regular on this board since 2012. I like Sup Forums, I just want it contained here because it's fucking obnoxious to see on other boards.

First link is made by a Jap
Second link is made by a Jap
Third link is made by a Jap

>Hip hop is inherently nogged at its core
Niggers who pretend they made Hip Hop are WE WUZing, though. Hip Hop is objectively rooted in white synth music of the mid-70s.
Japanese hiphop emerged from the 70s and 80s Japanese city-pop scene, which was influenced by WHITE American yacht rock. Ironically, the Japanese hiphop scene doesn't share its roots with the nigger hiphop scene, both are incredibly different sounds.

Hip hop was created by Whites, bastardized by niggers, and mastered by the Japanese. Hip Hop is inherently white at its roots.
Rap on the other hand, is black, but rap is a vocal style and has nothing to do with sound. Rap is objectively shit.
There's never been a good rap "artist" and there's never been a good black hip hop musician.

Do you unironically think nigger rap/butt hop compares to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=g1QiZ86W9ew

>chink
Chink refers to the chinese, newfriend.

nothing to do with music*

America has always romanticized outlaws and bandits. From Bonnie and Clyde to Al Capone and other prohibition era mobsters, aka the REAL gangsters. These niggers didn't invent gang or thug culture. The Sicilians were Americas first niggers. Selling bootleg liquor and buying fancy suits. Nice cars, tommyguns. Getting in shootouts with local law enforcement. The FBI was created specifically to combat these spaghetti niggers because they had firepower way stronger than city police.
Machine Gun Kelly, John Dillinger, other notorious outlaws and bank robbers that operated during and right after the great depression were glorified nationwide by radio news and newspappers, the MSM of the time, had a Robin Hood effect on the public. Hearing about outlaws robbing banks and getting away from police was entertaining to people who were dirt poor and saw the bankers as the bad guys.
Hollywood capitalized on this notoriety and made endless movies about gangsters and heists. Further glorifying and romanticizing gangsters.
Fast forward to the present and blacks are the new Sicilians. Selling crack, buying flashy outfits and cars, getting in shootouts with police. White people still find this atrocious culture entertaining thanks to hollywoood and the music industry. Why is a nigger rapping about driving a Bentley and wearing baby seal scarfs and murdering other niggers in cold blood so entertaining??
This is coming from an rap fan btw. I can't deny this trash is entertaining in a Bonnie & Clyde type of way but I would never emulate it. It is entertaining in the same sense a kung fu movie is, or a car chase.
The problem is young niggers are really stupid and can't tell fantasy from reality. They look up to this trashy criminal culture in every fucking ghetto across America and here we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nnn0SWcDJ14

>trying to reason with down undah

It's no use, user, all that blood is rushing to his head from being on the other side of the planet and he can't think straight.

I recently have found an interest in rap music, DAMN. being the first rap album I've ever bought and listened to. It's just music, and I enjoy it but I don't emulate it. The problem, like you said, is all the young cocky niggers glorifying the music and going out into the world niggering it up like the singer told them to.

Rap/hip hop is just like any other genre, it's full of a lot of fucking garbage and people label it based on all the garbage rather than the good.

>DAMN. being the first rap album I've ever bought and listened to
any intentions on venturing further (or rather back), to older rap? Kendrick a rapper of the modern day. Rap today is complete garbage.

I don't know why your being so autistic about what other people listen to, desu kendrick Lamar is a good musician.

Listen to hip-hop instead.

>I don't know why your being so autistic about what other people listen to
authoritarian mindset.

Thats like me listening to metal and worshipping satan.

Niggers are just criminally retarded. Most rappers are talking out their ass anyway.

post an example of his 'good music'?

Rappers like pic related in OP are great for the Nigger community when compared to the literal "ooga booga" that dominates their ears 90 percent of the time. Whites listening to it is odd, however

>Most certainly leaf posting

Start spamming classical music threads.

i suggest this extremely patrician list

can you post a chart where you can actually make out the titles?

Anything but Lil Yachty AKA Lil River Raft. BTW OP drown in a shit pool My Music, My Ears.

i love classical music but you classical autists are as bad as pitchfork-reading hipster faggots.

>sufjan stevens
>michael cera
>tame impala

see
>patrician
faggot this isn't Sup Forums did you read the OP

It's a "OP just started listening to Beethoven" episode

The rules say keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums. Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums's playground.

Well...he isn't wrong though.Nigger music needs to be purged.

>Top 4 not just four pictures of Michael Gira

Prole tier list

I've listened to a bit of older stuff. I also enjoy Gambino but his stuff has drifted to more blues with his recent album, which I really enjoy as well. What did you have in mind though?

no technology for people too dumb to invent it?

It practically already is politicized.

>blues
>jazz

t. Never listened to filthy Frank.

youtu.be/6w3EbmeD9UY

don't mind the album listening from start to end it's actually quite nice

Promote artists like Xevious, Mitch Murder, Moonman, C Y B E R N A Z I, etc.

>Kendrick
>Getting big because of vine

Nigger what

You know what I mean by nigger music.