You guys realizethe tranny ban is just a distraction, right? This is how Trump operates...

You guys realizethe tranny ban is just a distraction, right? This is how Trump operates. Some big shit is going down today. Gimme predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/china-reportedly-preps-for-crisis-along-border-with-north-korea.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This actually. The tranny ban is fucking great but I do think he's doing it now as a distraction tactic from something else as well. I wonder if they're gonna start rounding up skippy and company today or something.

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/china-reportedly-preps-for-crisis-along-border-with-north-korea.html

Maybe it is a distraction.
Or maybe it is a strategic decision. Now democrats are forced to talk about this shit again and we all know what happens when democrats support these delusional SJW politics.

I guess Kid Rock earned a few more points today.

"All warfare is deception"

Big T has been reading Sun Tzu I see.

Hillary, Bill, Debbie Shultz, and the other Awan brother arrested.

His name was Seth Rich.

Sanctions on Russia/Iran/North KOrea

nobody talking about

May be a distraction, may be a dog whistle. Time will tell.

I predict that the LGBT retards and their brainless supporters are going to throw immature temper tantrums calling everyone fascists like the dumb fucks that they are.

.... and I will continue to laugh at them.

THE END IS NIGH AVE KEK

>I wonder if they're gonna start rounding up skippy and company today or something.
Too much winning, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Best Korea is gonna launch something tomorrow. All MSM outlets have been pumping up the possibl habbening for two weeks now.

Probably going to see bitcoin jump to $5000usd and also see Hillary get indictment by the end of the year.
If Vitamin T isnt going soft on transgendered faggots, he's going to pour holy water into HRCs gaped anus

Eitehr today or tomorrow

praise Him

C O N T A C T

Its because he got cucked on the repeal of the Affordable Care Act

kys fag

jokes on you i'm shitposting on /polgb/ right now

Goddamn it!! I wish!!!

>inb4 demons
Are you doing CE-5 by any chance?

FBI is arresting DNC IT folks as they try to flee the country. Debbie Wasserman-Shultz is going to be served papers. DNC is going to have it's funding invested. Possibly Russian or pizza related.

He's going for a Nationwide han of more than one scoops of course he will exert executive privilege so that he will get more then one scoop.

Ugh. I am in a waiting room and those harpes on the view with 0 combat are screaming about it now. Fucking trump couldn't you have picked a different day when I was not forced to listen to these gas bags.
No one on there even mentioned that post surgery they have to treat an axe wound everyday.