DEFEND EUROPE C STAR SHIP BLOCKED IN ROACH CYPRUS

Ctrl F, no thread on this
Get in here fags
>The C Star is withheld in Famagusta in North-Cyprus
>The Sri-Lankan Tamil staff left the ship and is asking for international protection as well as a refugee status
>The Tamils claim they had to pay for the trip on board of the C Star
>Their local political support (leftwing officials and NGOs I believe) urge them to file a recourse against the managers of the C Star and Defend Europe for human trafficking
>The captain and his assistant were put in detention
>Swedish C Star owner Tomas Egerstrom was spotted there by antifas (1st pic)
So is it the end of Right Wing operations in the Mediterranean sea or were these guys just cucks ?
Are the poo in loos lying? Why were they on board in the first place?
Photos :
- Tomas Egerstrom
- Famagusta port
- The C Start
- Sri Lanka’s ethnic brawl

Other urls found in this thread:

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/en-direct/a-chaud/39939-migrants-extreme-droite-egypte-bateau-migrants-militants.html
francetvinfo.fr/monde/europe/migrants/des-militants-identitaires-veulent-empecher-lentree-des-migrants-en-europe_2299305.html
kurier.at/chronik/weltchronik/identitaeren-schiff-sitzt-auf-zypern-fest/277.199.272
ekathimerini.com/201968/article/ekathimerini/news/why-migrants-are-going-to-great-lengths-to-avoid-cyprus
twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/890166099777654784)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/en-direct/a-chaud/39939-migrants-extreme-droite-egypte-bateau-migrants-militants.html
>Lauren Southern on board apparently

francetvinfo.fr/monde/europe/migrants/des-militants-identitaires-veulent-empecher-lentree-des-migrants-en-europe_2299305.html
Sorry for the SJW sources in french but that's all that I've got for now

Wasn't this Lauren Southern's ambush boat? It was never a good idea.

Why so ? Was it risky ?

we shall wait for the statement from the identitarian officials. I never thought ngo's, the legitimate coastguards or euro politicians would allow this mission to start anyway.
just too many odds, but if we manage to find dirt on them this could still turn out rather well for the cause.

Whom do you want to find dirt on?

the organisations who sabotaged the whole mission from the very beginning obviously. big, funded ngo's most likely

>Ctrl F
>not cmf+f

lmao poorfag can't afford a mac

guess we can thank the dumb thot lauren southern for making all the mainstream politicans and antifa aware of this

Did not they just sabotaged themselves if they had tamils on board all along?

Fuck off you nasty kraut

Also why can't your fagbook help you spell

my ancestors were literally the KANGZ of Cyprus.

I am sorry they lost that in the 15th century, or I would help.

"they" haven't even boarded yet as far as I understand . the ship was still on its way to pick up the identitarian crew in catania.

but sure: one can only wonder why tamils were the majority of the ships crew. definitely a huge fuckup.
obviously the vessel needs a crew to operate and navigate it to sicily for the actual mission to proceed but that was still a retarded move by the identitarian leadership then.

>poorfag can't aff-

>triggered poorfag

lmao

Jesus christ
Why could they not just crew the ships with Europeans.

I would gladly work on there for free.

>Sri-Lankan??

Fucking scum.

shit-tier colour scheme

We need to fucking support them. Heil Europe!

So that's what computers looked like in the early 90s. Thanks for the history lesson, grandpa!

>AIO & SLI
Babby can't custom loop?

>Lauren Southern on board apparently
Finncuck must be shaking

I don't mind the colour scheme tbqh.

Although pretty lights are a waste of precious power that can be better diverted elsewhere.

YOU WASTEFUL! WASTE!

FAKE NEWS spread by Soros financed organisations including Antifa and Hope not Hate.
The #DefendEurope hashtag on Twitter is being spammed with leftist propaganda and glee RIGHT NOW.
It's disgusting. Soros and leftsts will use any means and sacrifice everything that's in their way to achieve their goals.

At least, don't let them take over #DefendEurope on Twitter. Go there now and do your worst. Don't let them enjoy this.

#DefendEurope
#DefendEurope
#DefendEurope
#DefendEurope
#DefendEurope

wait so the Nationalist identitarians were smuggling fucking island poo in the loos??..wtf?

They should not have started this mission without the whole crew at first even if it means the identitarians would have a longer route to travel
Now they have lost the ship

What's going on?

>Sri Lanka
>no war
>not even an official warning from the EU for tourists
WTF goes on in these shitskins? Do they think "refugee" is a magic word that instantly grants them welfare?
If they have no visum, then back on the ship they go and bye-bye.

That pc will still run skyrim at high settings. Your pc runs a cyber phishing operation for refugees to get smoke money to send back to Somalia.

indeed. they fucked up tremendously for whatever reason

these fucking western kike bastards, this was there plan all fucking along. they're sending pakis to kuzey kibris, they're trying to mongrelize turkish land.
i hope locals lynch that kike lauren southern for messing with the turks.

>What's going on?
tl;dr:
Some antifa page spread (((news))) that defend europe is being arrested and is now done for good.
Seems like NGOs bribed the crew to apply for asylum with fake papers to sabotage the defend europe mission.
Now leftists are spamming #DefendEurope with their hatred and muh refugees welcome trash.

This is absolutely disgusting. FUCK Soros.

We should make lampshades from George Soros's eye sag skin.

We could make a fortune, to fund a brand new boat that's even bigger and has weapons on it!

No. They weren't on the ship yet. The ship was being captained by some darkie who decided to make extra dough by smuggling other darkies into Cyprus.

>Seems like NGOs bribed the crew
That's a start
Are there proofs or anything? Witnesses or one of these fake papers?

Greenpeace can fuck around, lock their shit body to gates so people cant go to work
>DE (Allegedly) arrested before even doing anything
>Jews really are 1 level above niggers

>skyrim

The perma-virgin has chimed in lmao

>The Sri-Lankan Tamil staff
So they used poos as crew? This is well deserved then.

Next time Sellner should hire russian exmil with a cold war russian destroyer class boat and fuck them all to death.

Everything is speculation at this point since the only sources are leftist outlets.

Ayyyyy. I had a throwaway accout on SHitter...always used Tor with it. I've posted some hardcore racist shit on it for weeks, no problem.

I posted a supportive tweet under the #DefendEurope hashtag and got locked instantly.

(((something))) is going on there.

I still dont get the situation.
Saw this on twitter though.

So they hired shitskins to drive the boat who fucked them over?
What happened to the boat now.
If true thats just so extremely stupid.

Can Twitter block you IP so if you don't have a dynamic one you can't make an account ever again?

Also, don't they require a cellphone number to sign up.

the whore (((southern))) is going to get lynched for fucking with t*rks, send the shitskins to greek cyprus

No to both. They demand a phone # after locking your account, you can use a burner app or just make a new one.

How did fucking buzzfeed and antifas have people there at the right time in the first place

I Can't believe this is really habbening.
Can I have my shekels back?

Would anyone in Russia really miss a nuclear armed submarine?

I mean honestly they have loads, they can spare one for a good cause.

>(((something))) is going on there.
Sure it is. All those (((random incidences))) with Defend Europe right after they found out that some spanish NGO was spotted within 1-2 km at the coast of Lybia.

Not the way to do it. What you do is go sabotage the ships, destroy the engines, hull, so they can't ferry shitskins over.

>>The Sri-Lankan Tamil staff left the ship and is asking for international protection as well as a refugee status

these fuckers are using brown people to crew their ships? what fucking cucks

Ask Soros.

We all can dream. In fact, some german wrote a public letter to Vladimir Putin asking for help.

hold your goats Özgür

So they used non-europeans as crew for the ship? How stupid could they possibly be to do something like that? I'm very confused.

sup Ronnie?

Lol that image though. They literally misspelled tamils kek.

That's French

Please tell me again why commies shouldn't hang.
I mean if there is nothing to hide in the whole refugee shipping then why do they try so hard to sabotage people investigating it?

>Please tell me again why commies shouldn't hang.
They should, all of them, their families and friends.

kurier.at/chronik/weltchronik/identitaeren-schiff-sitzt-auf-zypern-fest/277.199.272

>the tamil crew was on board to go through training (becoming future captains)
>they paid for this training, which seems to be common practive aboard vessels
>ngo's harassed them once the reached the harbor in cyprus and convinced them to ask for asylum.

They'd be better giving Africans free swimming lessons.

>white pride worldwide
>oh wait lets just outsource the crew

normal to make shitskins do the work for the aryan man

this.

Euros; as a total joke and in no way really do this, VOLUNTEER for the NGO's, get posted to the ships, and hypothetically and totally not for real start fires in the engine rooms.

Fucking this

So the alt-righters were using slaves as crew?

as it should be, coon

>white nationalist crowdsource project to defend europe from brown hoards
>outsource for a brown crew, when hundred of whites would do it for free
I was excited for this project too.
May kms desu. There's no hope left.

>>The Sri-Lankan Tamil staff left the ship and is asking for international protection as well as a refugee status
>>The Tamils claim they had to pay for the trip on board of the C Star

This is the most hilarious happening I have ever witnessed.

> want to stop Refugees getting to Europe
> end up bringing Refugees into Europe

Everybody that donated to their cause unironically sponsored this. Sponsored a bunch of Tamil people to get to Europe.

>The Tamils claim they had to pay for the trip on board of the C Star

BASED

>"they" haven't even boarded yet as far as I understand . the ship was still on its way to pick up the identitarian crew in catania.

Incorrect.

The majority of the Identitarians was set to board the ship later, but the officers and captain of the ship are with the IM.

Quick rundown

>ship dropped off the Tamil guys who were doing some Captain training. they were harassed by NGOs at the airport heading BACK to Sri Lanka.

>fucking no one claims asylum in TURKISH Cyprus. Most migrants fucking avoid Cyprus altogether.

ekathimerini.com/201968/article/ekathimerini/news/why-migrants-are-going-to-great-lengths-to-avoid-cyprus

>There are no confirmed reports that the captain was arrested by police, no press releases by Cyprus authorities or official statements.

>Leftists at Hope not Hate and Sleeping Giants have previously told authorities there were bombs and weapons on board the ship (why it was detained in Egypt)

>All the sources are from left wing activists trying to get the thing shut down and all amount to hearsay.

The real European crew was/is waiting in Catania's port in Italy. The ship apparently was in Djbouti, so they hired a few tamils for the leg to Europe.
Dumb move.
The antifas are mocking defendeurope on twitter, thus keeping it trending, LOL

they probably have no idea that they have actually applied for asylum in turkey

Aren't there any Italian captains and/or fishermen who want to defend their shores? Why do these fuckers get a Tamil crew.

I think you may be right after all.
It's hard to keep pace with all the fake news out there.
Also, everybody keeps tweeting in krautspeak, God only knows what the heck they're saying

I support DefendEurope 100%, but please dont be a reality denier!

5 hours ago DE posted the following on twitter:
"The Asian training crew who left the ship in Cyprus was harassed at the airport. NGOs tried to convince them to apply for asylum"
(twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/890166099777654784)

So as of now they are stuck, that doesnt mean its over now, but they officially admitted the mission seems to be on halt now.

Seems the ship was picked up in Djibouti. guessing not many Italian captains and/or fishermen in east Africa.

honestly the way they went about the whole thing sounds fucking retarded. how they ever thought this would work is beyond me.

Turkey will send them a refugee camp that is filled to the brim with syrians.

>Hassan

that's problem the best thing I ever read from a turkish flag

What are you saying exactly? The operation may just be still running, is that what you're saying?

the shitskin crew was meant to be replaced afterall. what happened in cyprus now is very inconveniant but most likely not the end of defend-europe

No they didn't. I'm still running a Dell Precision 690 it weighs a ton, its as big as a small suitcase, runs windows XP, takes half a year to boot up and it's still better than a fucking Mac.

An user said they were detained in Egypt as well, could they be released?

the ship was checked for weapons and mercenaries in egypt but nothing came out of that obviously. just a show of power from soros and people alike.
I think what happened in cyprus now is not the end of defend-europe

It's fucking sickening how all the powers of Europe are doing all they can to stop a single ship.

They were hired to bring the ship to Catania where the European crew take over.

They were not detained, they had their ship searched because of accusations by NGOs but obviously they didn't find anything and let them continue.

The company they bought from used poos.

Yo I know Sup Forumss got a lot of Identitarians that are connected to this operation.

Can yall tell us if this may ruin the mission fully or what?

Apex kek.

>a refugee status

Of course they do. Never trust a non-white

Sup Forums is full of Sup Forumsacks
contact the identitarians on their social media channels if you want legit information

IT'S LIKE RAAAA-AAIN

If they are pinned for human trafficking then its pretty much over
If not they might just be on their way soon if they of course find a crew

one root needs to be dealt with aswell. read this interesting short chit-chat i had yesterday. this is exactly how to deal with. cause fightings inbetween the groups: left, antifa, lgbqt, feminism which will ultimately lead to getting rid of radical mussels with their own weapons.

and bump for the defense of europe

Is it likely they'll get pinned for human trafficking?

lel forgot the image

>Famagusta in North-Cyprus
>they actually seek asylum in Turkey

wat?
fucking explain this shit properly you faggot

>wanting to fuck up the rapefugee smuggling
>docking in roach-held northern Cyprus

What the fuck were these guys thinking? The turkroaches are making bank from rapefugee smugling, i am amazed they didn't sink them