Trump bans trans in U.S army

Well boys when the draft happens you know what to do.

Couldn't be happier today about my vote for Trump

Hehehehehehe

Huehuehuehuehue

There's a bunch of Jews near me. I'm sure one of them would gladly "help."

Hilarious, right?
especially since he's right and its completely a distraction from more important things

But nevermind. WINNING LOL THE SALT TRUMP IS A MADMAN KEK

how many threads do we need about this anyway

Good! I wouldn't be safe if the military was full of schizophrenics, this is basically the same thing

All of them

the military has always put a minimum intelligence on new recruits.
It's low, they'll take whoever they can get, but they still need people who are actually capable of doing work.
The mentally ill are not fit to serve.

>It's the random blue-colored Twitter check mark literal-who

>mentally ill people actually think UCMJ protects transvestites

Implying the military doesn't have full authority to override your "belief" and later just imprison you in isolation and put you on a bread and water diet for refusing to do your job.

>15,000 active trans
>140,000 trans vets

Do they honestly believe it's even 1/10th as much as either of those numbers? 1/20th, even?

>140k trans vets
i don't think you can assume their gender identity changed just because they had their dicks blown off

>US bans mentall illness from the millitary
What seems to be the problem?

who wouldn't want a mentally unstable person watching your back? its not like they would suddenly identify with the enemy?

Going by (((statistics))) alone, there are about "2 million" transpeople in the US. Since that's about as fucking retarded as it sounds, I'm setting it at 1 million actual "transpeople" since you know (((they))) include shit like crossdressers as the same shit as people who chop off their dick
Now, from there, we know that we have about 1.3 million active servicemen and 800k in the reserves. That's about 0.61% of the total US population. So let's say that amount of the adjusted transpeople actually go into the military.
That leaves us with 6,100 trannies in either active service or the reserves. There are no fucking tranny vets at all. Also, you can't prove that the number of 6,100 isn't far lower either, because you know trannies would never willingly go into the fucking military. Of course, these are based on statistics, and statistics are literally the least accurate shit ever

Didn't work for Klinger.

>I NEED DILATION TIME ON THE FRONT LINES :((((

> those numbers
> being this delusional

>bans mental illness
you wish. a majority of US casualties were from friendly fire. they'll give just about anyone a gun and a uniform and ship them off.

becoming transgender with only 1 weeks notice, I think they would have you figured out pretty quick and you would be imprisoned or shot...

cut my dick into pieces
this is my woman hole
dialation, hair weaving
can't fucking sleep with this shit still bleeding
was it wrong, was it right?
am I a girl tonight?
my open wound's closing tight
potential lovers out of sight

>Any order the president issues in violation of the UCMJ is not legal
LOL another lib journalist that doesn't understand the military or the UCMJ
>Could this be overturned in court
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is awesome! More space open for us to join up now to defend our country. going to my local Recruiter's office today! Who's with me?

Boggenders confirmed unaffected

The Salt must flow

the % of people who will get this is less than the % of people who are actually negatively effected by this decision

If i say yes can i move away from this shithole and come live in the USA ? pls son

TRANNIES BTFO HAHAHA

/ourguy/

Sorry bong-bro, you can't come until Muslim travel ban is lifted.

How long till trump bans trip fags ?

It's complete bullshit, similar to how liberals say faggots and lesbians are almost 20% of america's population when in reality they're only 2-3%

no you're KILLING ME I cant even defend my self with a spoon here !! pls what if I went trans and married you to get in don't worry about the fact I'll still have a penis because it will be a girls penis !

>Well boys when the draft happens you know what to do.
yes- register ahead of it. i dont need to be forced to do the right thing if my country needs me, ill do it on my own volition

Naw mate. If the draft starts I'll join the military servw, try not to die for isreal, try not to kill for isreal, drop red pills in the water supply and collect Military gibs and use it to jump up to the next socioeconomic rung.

Yeah, let's all be draft dodging pussies. Or, we could be glad to help protect the country we live in? Honestly, draft dodgers are the jews and niggers of the western world.

The madman is making the US Armed Forces great again!!!

>Trump bans trans in military
They won't mind, trans are busy fighting the War for Cybertron.

>trannies
>not against ucmj
Get the fuck outta here with that semantical bullshit.

seriously. im enlisting now

The military is a fighting force, not a circus freak show.

If a war is just a draft will not be needed. Lincoln needed a draft to fuel the Civil War. Wilson need a draft to facilitate his nosebutting into WWI. Vietnam, and the various presidents of its era needed a draft for people to go to a country that has not mattered and will never matter.

Faggots need to understand that homosexual disorder was only removed from the DSM because of their Alinsky-style political tactics. Militant faggot groups protested, harassed, and vandalized the APA's meetings and members so the APA took homosexual disorder off the DSM just to make the faggots go away. There was never any scientific basis to do so. The decision was entirely political. Faggots are still severely mentally ill - the science hasn't changed on that one bit.

>140k trans vets

He must be confusing them with the trans fats.

the 6 gorillion ((people)) gassed is a more believable number

Why don't you people care about the 15,000 trans soldiers? 150,000 trans people are now not allowed to serve their country. That's 1,500,000 people braver than you!

There will be a lot of angry Jews over this.

Just make sure the bathrooms have 'showers.'

Let us have moment of silence for these fallen trans soldiers:

Brawn
Ironhide
Ratchet
Windcharger
Wheeljack
Optimus Prime

Like Bradley Manning...

... The tears are flowing and it's glorious.

I don't think you know how to use that image.

Crawl back to facebook

Fuck off shill, but.ping

This was always the rule until Obama changed it in his final 6 months. Funny that?

This.

Nice mash reference my guy.

Your allowed to change your mind.

What's wrong g with letting trannies in the service if they are tally and physically strong enough, meeting all the requirements? There's literally no issue. Then think of all the sand nigger butthurt when they kill islamists?

Jesus fucking Christ, 1 fucking million, thats 1.000.000 mentally sick individuals. Thats 1/300.

Because then the military has to pay for their hormones and other medical care.
Not to mention that they are literally mentally ill.

hi shill

can u get me a job shillin?

As a Tranny, you can join the military and get female standards for Boot Camp (basically a holiday for any man), and get the military to pay for all your hormones and eventual surgery.

If you get called away to fight, announce your surgery, and they have to cancel it, even if the surgery isn't for 6 months.

Once you get the surgery, you can't actually be called into a combat role, because you're now on meds for the next 2 years.

So, you continue to collect combat pay while sitting at a desk doing nothing for 3 years, get discharged, collect your GI bill and lifetime of medical coverage (free hormones for life), then you can wear your uniform at university while the GI bill pays for your Women's Studies and Transgender Theory degree.

gonna curate my favorites

>become sterile to avoid dying for the kikes
good plan

Volunteer and make yourself too valuable to lose?

>before this
>"Fuck the military, I don't want to be forced into there, I don't want to join... I'm trans btw"
>After this
>"Fuck you! Accept me into the military"
You just know a good many people arguing about this are people who never wanted to be in the military, never will

>Toss me a mag!
>hold on sergeant
>I have to dilate my manpussy
>you what, soldier?
>I have to stick a glass tube into my flesh maw for the next 90 minutes or my fake vagina will close
>God damn it recruit we are under fire.
>hurry up pls

Bruh.

Trannies are mentally unsuitable for combat. Is there even a counter argument to this based on anything besides emotion? It's not like being able to enlist is a right.

Considering pretty much every other mental illness is grounds for being disqualified for the military, this is not a big deal at all that gender dysphoria is disqualifying

Say you are from Somalia and you will get a first class ticket to salt lake city. You will be given an apartment and a job for free. Seriously for a deep red state we are cucked nearly to death by the mormons and their rapefugees.

can high functioning autism disqualify you from the millitary

>draft dodgers
You mean like trump?

Just got off the phone with the ACLU, they said their lawyers have determined this is unconstitutional and are working on it right now. A judge will put a stop to this blatant bigotry in no time.

No dickless men allowed. Get over you fucking whiners. As if you even WANTED to serve to begin with. You just spent the entire first half of the year talking MAD shit against the government and everyone else who isnt one of you dickless wonders. You fucked your life up, now deal with it. Remember: You chose this when you went under the knife.

my sides 10/10

This is the one thing I might agree with Trump. Trans should be focused on killing sand niggers, not appealing to them. Plus hormones during fighting with fucking guns doesn't sound good.

>back to blaming bernouts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice user

What cost is that on top of troops actually wounded for fucked from shell shock?

>Muh cost of pills!

>tally
I think you meant mentally. In which they don't qualify, because transgenderism is a mental disorder.
Any questions?

I say, allow the trannies in and put them on the front lines.

>suddenly a bunch of trannies screeching and running disorganized while being shot

It would be hilarious to the belonging army and to the enemy one. Maybe even identified as an act of good will for the good laugh, leading to a peace pact.

noice

I fucking love President Trump. If he called me and asked me to stalk and kill his enemies I would do it if he funded my travel expsenses.

>tfw no draft dodging sissy slut to fuck endlessly

That's a good idea. Use them as a human shield. Or maybe sniper b8.

>someone signed up for this procedure

Yep. It's ill.

>Cuts small bit of military
>muh God

Now, it's one thing to see the person getting it done, BUT, let us focus on murdering THE DOCTORS! Who are preforming the very act! CAST STONES!