"White Allies" winning in The Root's Anti-White "Wypipo Tournament"

The Root, a negro supremacist magazine, is holding a poll for the worst white people and "white allies" are winning. (((White people))) in the comments are kvetching and decrying how this will only drive white people away from the social justice movement. Let's prove them right!

Go vote for "White Allies" here: theroot.com/2017-world-wypipo-tournament-round-4-the-hateful-8-1797240214

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wblbT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always archive it
archive.is/wblbT

We can always count on you

I appreciate the dedication, but you should take a break sometime nordbro. Sleep does a body good!

How do you vote? I'm not disabling adblock if that's what the problem is.

Botting is against the rules

>caring about Jewish nigger magazine

he's not a bot you double nigger

good idea, I mean, it can't hurt
voted

It's a bot, niqqa

He's not a bot. I've seen him respond to people before.

Bump

That doesn't mean he's not a bot. The creator of the bot could post manually from time to time.

Why are we not nominated?

I hope our guy Andrew will make it to the final, then.

bump

Bump

You're awesome and normally I would but you can't vote on an archive

Definitely vote for Anglin as well!

Bump

No shit they hate cucked whites,everyone does. I respect black supremacists because they want to be left alone away from whites just like I wanna be left alone away from blacks. Together against the jews to gain our separate independences?

That's because they never wanted white allies in the first place. Think about it: you're a black supremacist, advocating for the rise of your people but all your people are too low IQ and hold no jobs. Here comes the liberal white people, who own all the colleges, the magazines, the capital from their daddy's bank accounts, the IQ necessary to spearhead your entire movement, handle all logistics, popularize it to the point everybody on twitter is talking about it.

I'd be mad too. It's like finding out Hitler was Jewish

This. Black supremacists are the only ones dumb enough to actually want to try living without whitey. Anyone support segregation of the races, I can at least see as useful

er du den samme typen som alltid arkiverer linker på alle threadsa?

they don't just want segregation. They also want gibs from whitey because being white is an unforgivable sin according to them

Fuck this vote for Andrew Anglin /ourguy/

It's funny because the "white allies" are what led to the downfall of the original Black Panther Party. You had all of the Vietnam protesters aka Little Stalins joining up with the BPP, which brought the full force of Hoover's massive lawcock on the nigras. Then it all went downhill.

>gook fucker
>our guy
Typical Sup Forums