Is Mexico still gonna pay for it, or are the American taxpayers?

Is Mexico still gonna pay for it, or are the American taxpayers?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KayPeaLoL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexico.

I think.

what wall? kek

sadly,the American taxpayers

We will. But protecting our border is worth it.

>He still believes there will be wall

Mexico will pay for it, if you don't understand how you're either shilling or an idiot that never looked into Trumps plan since before he won the election.

dont matter, walls are cheap.
israle has a wall. theyve been working on it for 10 years.
we give israle more money each year than their entire wall has cost to date.
israel is just one country on the forign aid list.

>DRUMPF wants this out of his country

There's no actual way you can force Mexico to pay
Scenario 1 - Tariffs
Mexico just pushes the tariffs onto the products it sells you
>T-then we b-buy from s-someone else
You would be still paying a higher price than before you imposed the tariff, hurting your own economy, also hurting the american people who import or export to Mexico.
Scenario 2 - Aid money
Most of the aid money is spend in programs to combat drug exports to the US and people at risk of joining cartels. You cease the aid and you get an avalanche of drugs.
>B-b-but unlike mexico w-we can control o-our drug p-problem
Yeah, spend on correction resources you employed on prevention. Because that's so profitable.
Scenario 3 - Actually just go and ask because Trump is such a good businessman
'No'

Shhh, no more tears.

Take off your meme flag and stop trolling, you have no power here today.

thats literally not a mexican

Mexico is going to pay via Tariffs, Trump is supposedly considering to make a trade deal with Brazil to shaft Mexico

>You would be still paying a higher price than before you imposed the tariff, hurting your own economy, also hurting the american people who import or export to Mexico.
Not if you conduct a trade deal you neo-liberal faggot, and Mexico can't necessarily increase the price if goods to receive more profits , it would need to maintain the total volume of products sold in order to receive more money, there is a point where hiking up prices is worse for their profits than just keeping them as is and taking the slightly reduced profits.

Trump and whoever the mexican presidente is made a deal a while back to not speak publicly on the wall negotiations. my guess is they will quietly fund part of it because trump has all the power with tariffs. mexico needs us, our money, our exports from them to survive, we gain nothing from them other than cheap labor for shit tier companies. They dont have any power in this decision, even if they get the 10% of mexico living here to riot about it.

t.colgate
stay mad and keep my teeths clean please

Even if it was, it's the illegal ones not allowed

Ted Cruz literally introduced a Bill Called
>The el chapo bill
Which would in effect (affect?) Take seize assets from the drug kingpin El chapo (which is estimated to be around 14 Billion) and put that money towards the Wall. Guess how many DC Politicians signed off on it?

its an american streamer u dipshits
twitter.com/KayPeaLoL
literally this girl

Yes, yes keep thinking about that wall goyim, Mexico is going to pay for it, BELIEVE ME. A BEAUTIFUL BIG WALL, BELIEVE ME.

>not allowed
the only thing not allowed in america are white americans, that's why everything is agaisnt you
>american

Jesus Christ Japan.

she is lmao she moved from canada to america and back to canada
it's literally in her q&a videos
she's clearly stated she's not a mexican

t.conjo

Mexico will pay
Mexi will pay
Me will pay

Interesting that the pacos are trying to tell us there will be no wall, I wonder if that has anything to do with their country being heavily assisted by not only US foreign aid, but illegals sending money back to Mexico?
No, can't be, that's crazy. Not like that hellhole could get worse.

i mean u can dream all u want
i doubt ud find a mexican girl that is cute like her

Mexico WILL pay, if not with money, then with blood.

thats literally a gremlin

Oh yeah forgot pic related is the ideal woman in western countries

thats a gremlin too

yeah chicanos are going to take all the white womyn virginities away and nobody is going to do shit :)

cholas will pay

Mexico will pay