Well, WHanon was right so far

July 27th will still be an important date to observe. There will be something else slightly less exciting, but still highly relevant on July 26th. It will lead into the events on the 27th. It will start on the president's Twitter feed and snowball from there.

What will happen now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WWhtn
archive.is/6JFYv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping to clear the good name of WHanon

Its Trump you can say that on any given day and be right. so i'm going to need a little more

Falling for leftypol LARPs. You have to go back.

predicting their own downfall, sure.

Checked

maybe something with bradley manning? did he give up national secrets or something?

tripple checked!

Tranny culture wars are hardly relavant to draining the swamp, as satisfying as they may be to watch.

This ran through my mind too. He came out as trans in military custody.

I don't know why I bother, but here's a little exercise for you: Pick a random number between 1 and 20. Go back to that day in July. See whether it's a day with events that could be considered to fulfill a prediction concerning "happenings" on that day. Then wait for that day in August. Again, see whether it's a day with events that could be considered to fulfill a prediction concerning "happenings" on that day.

"It will start on the president's Twitter feed and snowball from there"

Exactly. It's quite a precise prediction.

Is he with us?

Bumping out of interest. WHanon has delivered consistently in the past year, but July 27 is a big date to see whether he is full of shit or not.

DWS IT staffer's attorney big Clinton donor...

archive.is/WWhtn

lionel bump

Wasn't there supposed to be some huge ass announcement or happening in like April regarding Trump and all? Yeah look how literally nothing happened? ah you retards never give up now, do ya?

It appears so

Latest Tweet from Trump is about A.G., Andrew McCabe money from hillary. I expect charges to be brought against the Clinton Cartel..

>ahh one can dream

Here it is.
"Sessions to announce investigations into intelligence leaks"
archive.is/6JFYv

Can someone link the original thread about the 27th?

Trump has been beating up on Sessions as a warning to DO HIS JOB or he was gonna get kicked out.

>archive.is/6JFYv
thank you thank you! Its happening! the Tranny shit is because Michelle is really Michael And also the Twitter tweet is a ((smokeScreen))

They are 0/7 or 8 now for LARPs

Meanwhile Mueller continues to follow the Trump btfo LARP story.

With so many LARPs, if anything happens some snotty teen will proclaim to be a prophet.

How's vicenza?