Is there a well researched and articulated argument against trans, gay, and soon to be pedophiles...

Is there a well researched and articulated argument against trans, gay, and soon to be pedophiles, serving in the military? Do not post the bible.

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

The military has to pay for the trans's transition.
If they aren't transitioning they don't count as trans.
Even after it's "done" they still have ongoing costs of hormones.
Gays are allowed in the military.

Every day I can feel the NZ army falling further down the toilet because of some retarded focus on diversity other an actual effective combat unit.
Fucking nuke us, we're not even white.

Antifa are for it.

Only argument you need.

They're mentally ill

if you're unstable enough to undergo massive body changes to transform yourself into a different sex then you're not stable enough to be trained to kill

>sage grows tall in option feilds

The goal of the military is to kill the other side so if we have trannies committing suicide it's like the bad guys win.

If it prevents them from performing their duties, valid complaint
If it doesn't
Well, whats the problem, again?

Because the military provides medical service for the soldiers, so they have to pay for those fucking pills. Guess what happens when they don't get them? Persons hormone balance goes even further into the toilet and they're fucked.
And what if they're in the field and can't get their pills because of supplies?

It's like admitting drug addicts into the fucking army and paying for their drugs, those cunts have bad withdrawal if they don't get it.

So just make sure that they don't have supply problems. This seems like something that the market will fix.

How will the voters of Michigan respond when Kid Rock calls Debbie Stabenow a fag for wanting to make the army trabsex?

That's not a risk the military should take, what's next we advocate for heroin addicts to be admitted in the military, and force the military to pay for their heroin supply?

>So just make sure that they don't have supply problems.
Man, no army in the history of ever has ever had supply problems, good thinking hippie.

>We're running low on bullets, food and medicine
>Did you try just not having supply problems? That was easy, geez, what do we even pay you guys for.

Except that they're very expensive

>I can't afford to mutilate myself or pollute my body
>I know, I'll just make the taxpayer pay for it
>Surely people will be more than happy to know that the money they give to keep this nation safe will instead be spent on my urge to destroy my own reproductive capability due to my mental illness

unacceptable, go be a weirdo somewhere else

Thats a nice false analogy there
And like I said, it isn't a risk at all. If there's a need for it, the market will provide because thats profitable.

Jesus said unto thee he is my father and in my fathers name ye will do, no fucking fags in the military or trannies, and ye saw that it was it was good

That's not how military supply lines work, do you understand what we're talking about?

Yeah. Because markets are always intact in a war zone...

Idiot.

Faggot OP thinks dick surgery is free or else should be paid for by defense money.

Yeah, do you?

Mmmm what if I told you that said medications cost what they cost not because thats manufacturing cost but because of how fucked healthcare is in this country?
>Also consider the military budget and realize you're talking about a drop in the bucket

Military supply lines to not function on the same principles as the free market, you cannot simply just get something because your unit requires it.
Why am I even replying to the most obvious bait imaginable.

Because you're a fucking retard aussie, clearly
:p

>Yeah, do you?
You clearly don't. You are allowing someone who is medically dependent on a particular substance and without it will suffer a massive performance drop into active military service. They already tried this game with giving soldiers various drugs and it doesn't end well if they get addicted.

you are in the military, you are in battle, you can only get 2 supply flights into your LZ do you want food, ammo, medical supplies (IVs etc) or do you want to take up 1/6 of your space with fagot tablets to make sure your troops don't get all fucked up like?

I know which is more sensible

On a personal note. You have room for 9 mags of ammo, and your faggot tablets, or 10 mags of ammo.

Which do you take into combat?

Incorrect, I'm bored, it's 3 am and I'm waiting to see if ther are any more happenings.

>tripfagging

Well here's a thing about gays. As a bi man it was really disconcerting to realize this is what I'd been doing. Thank Christ I'm settling down with a sweet white girl who wants my babies.

Well, first and foremost you're talking about the pharmaceutical supply system, in which space is a premium and the stuff they have now is for illness.

If you have an ongoing problem that requires constant medicine and snowflake cutouts for you, you are considered non deployable. They don't want to take a liability to war because Murphy is a real thing and will strike at the most inopportune moment. If the trans person loses their medication, they're going to have a SERIOUS fucking problem in a war zone where they become a hindrance on everyone else there. We want our door kickers and face shooters to be at 110% so they can kill Muslim shitlords as easily and efficiently as possible. If they're too busy trying to help their trans battle buddy to shoot Mohammed in the face, our guy might get killed.

They don't let people who require constant medication in the military or deploying for good reasons.

Unlikely. The nothing substantial happening is why the tranny ban happened.

Okay so the medication thing isn't an actual issue for anyone who's deployed
So... no argument

I hope you mentally ill retards get burned alive again. You stupid fuck

Mark 2:13-17King James Version (KJV)

13 And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.

14 And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.

15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

John 3:16-21King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

In order to keep the wound open they have to "dilate" for several hours a day. They push hard plastics dildo of increasing size into the wound and hold them there. This is for the "healthy" surgeries

The gov shouldn't pay for this

>Russian troll
Lol people actually believe the whole hacking narrative?

It is a serious issue. It is something else a tranny would need a constant supply of during a deployment. Something that if they go without will cause them major issues that will require more advanced medical care, all of which would put a massive strain on an already taxed supply system, and the cost alone for one person far outweighs any possible benefit the military would derive from their membership when I can get a real live normal man or woman, be they gay or straight to do the tranny's job and not worry about the potential medical apocalypse amongst military members.

We don't let people who need heart medications, painkillers, etc remain in the military for the simple reason that they'd be a liability, why would a tranny be any different?

Gays and pedos? As long as they can keep their hands above the table, let them fight.

Trannies? If you need to jab yourself with estrogen for your mental illness, you're mentally ill. Why is this a question?

If someone who has even sniffed an anti-depressant can't enlist, then some unstable faggot who requires a constant stream of synthetic hormones to maintain his/her facade shouldn't be allowed to enlist.

too early for this shit, I haven't had breakfast and it's making me sick

>all people who regular take prescription medications will now be barred from military service due to the cost

What site is this?

you keep mentioning the military as if was a business
have a bsuiness arg, then: you don't hire someone whose performance is suboptimal due to constant need of attention and medication, that forces you to revise all your operative procedures, and even change your floor plants (bathrooms)
there's no need for them in the military, because for every tranny, there are 1000 better prepare soldiers and admin personnel
it just doesn't make sense from an economic standpoint

>Just make sure you don't get killed
no problem bro

Mental illness with a 40% suicide rate is enough to disqualify any group from any position that hols any shred of danger or responsibility, especially the military.

You might remember that your mother never told you that you're clever. It's because you're a retard.

I had graves disease, which was treated and in doing so destroyed my thyroid. I now suffer from Hypothyroidism which is extremely easy to treat, a single pill a day for the rest of my life. Unfortunately while I am otherwise fit and healthy, this disqualifies me from military service as I need constant medication, thus making me a liability on the battlefield.

Trannies need constant hormone treatment or their bodies will naturally reject the changes, if I am disqualified for being a liability; they should also be disqualified.

Simple, they're psycologically confused about the nature ways of nature in this reality, and their functionings as pathetic human bi-products of systematic insanity! If I were a God, though idk haha but I'd be really offended if one of these fuckin fruity ass fruitbowl gay bastards who take it up the poop shoot were to approtch me being sexually fantasismic with their own sex! Fuck give me a break all you idiots under the rainbow don't even know the secrets of it during and after a rainstorm. I'd murder your kind! 1 of the 10, I'd murder.

>trans
mostly ok,the military should't pay for their cosmetic operations.Also they do have very high risk of mental issues other than transgenderism, but those could be filtered out.

>gay
they fight with increased morale for saving both their country and their fellow brothers.
Can reduce stress without resorting to rape the local population.
Gay are a great addition in the military and they do belong to it because they would have an hard time serving their country otherwise due to the difficulty of estabilishing a family as a gay man.

>lesbian
same as gay, but, since women are less strong and practical than men, they are a less valuable addition.
There are argument for women in the military being better than men at handling peaceful occupation of cities.

>pedophiles
pedophiles sounds like an excellent addition to the army.They have the same performance as other soldiers, but with some added benefits:each pedophile in the army(where they are more isolated and controlled) is one less pedophile working in the kindergarten, so society wins;
they get to feel useful and have fun shooting people so they get less depressed due to their loniless, so they win;
in case of offensive war they can rape children of the enemy faction, increasing the psychological damage the army can inflict to a country, while also leaving more adult women free to be raped by the other soldiers. everyone wins!

Since when are prices solely defined by manufacturing costs?

It is something recent-seems Obama changed the rule to allow transgenders in the last 6 month of his Presidency. Funny that???

>Trans have a 41% suicide attempt rate, which is 20 times higher than the general population
>World Health Organization still considers it an issue with mental health
>Former Psychologist-in-chief at John Hopkins considers it a mental issue
>Suicide rates go UP after transition, not down, suggesting potential mental component
>Most of modern psychology lists it as concern, but are afraid to label it directly as illness for fear of reprisal from SJW squads.
>People who are trans have higher rates of previous sexual trama and abuse as a child than non-trans or LGB counterparts

Let me prove all this in scenario. Say I was 5' 10" but was grotesquely underweight (like 100 lbs). I thought though, despite what everyone else could see as well as me, that my weight was normal and I could actually stand to lose more weight. I already don't eat normally and use extreme measures to reach those goals (puking, eating strange combos of food). Modern psychiatry considers this a mental illness.

Now, instead of weight, I think to myself I should be a girl when I was born male, and in order to fit that mindset, I resort to physically changing my body via surgery to fit that goal. What does that sound like to you?

How are trannies supposed to fight when they have to pry open their axe wounds with ever increasing-in-size dildos for several hours daily?

No true soldier has 2 hours a day to waste dilating their fake vag in a war zone.

As a military officer I will give you some perspective.

Really, it all comes down to 'cost'. It isn't just the cost of the surgery. Which doesn't hit that many and really isn't that much of the budget - though it is there.

The real cost is in time and focus. We have to spend time, lots of it, doing all sorts of 'mandatory' training. Of which this trans shit is part of. It may only be a few hours per year, but multiply that by the number of soldiers and we are talking a serious number of wasted man hours.

Probably the largest cost though is in focus. In order to cater to these individuals we have to change our focus from warfighting, killing things and breaking things, and instead focus on hurt feelings and avoiding them. It creates a minefield of language and attitudes that must be carefully navigated and avoided lest the soldier get in trouble. His focus becomes on being politically correct, on not trusting his fellow soldiers, rather than on being a better fighter.

They have to dilate for ~2 hours every day or they get a massive infection and die.

You can't do that on a battlefield.