PENTAGON UNAWARE OF TRUMP'S DECISION

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_MILITARY_TRANSGENDER_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC
vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia
archive.is/kG6Wi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well now they know.

Too busy making sure purchasing is paying as much as possible for supplies I guess

KEK
he will be impeached for this

Cause he's going to be arrested soon for high treason.

(((Pentagon)))

>ban trannies
>high treason
Kys faggot

at least it is not a hexagon

I'm not talking about this cuckboy

You're boy is in deep with money laundering.

>mfw CIC explains his reason to launch nukes over twitter before alerting the pentagon

>You're boy
>You are boy

>Democrat and GOP swamp rats want to shine a light on money laundering
You redditors are cute

>shitlib conspiracies

Tell me more, I don't keep up with your nonsense.

If it's more 'muh russia' spare me.

lmao

Our idiot in chief continues to make his policies known to the relevant government agencies only when he tweets it publicly

LOL

A couple of trillions got lost in 8/11.

By the way Trump should be paying the debt no playing charades with the pentagon.

((((((((( AP) )))))))))))))))))))))))

are there any news sources left that aren't so blatantly compromised?

agreed

who here /sip/

kek

You mean whitewashing?

I heard CNN is pretty good

>Commander in Chief impeached for exercising his power over the military

What did you mean by this?

>shitlib conspiracies

It's not a conspiracy you retard. deutsche bank and felix sater

Everyone from where I live in New York New Jersey knows he's mobbed up corrupt

funny how they pivoted from russia and it doesn't even pop up anymore

He is just bringing the bantz to the den of degeneracy that is twitter and as usual they can't handle it.
>tfw the US President shitposts now
truly the Sup Forums timeline

wtf are you talking about?

>Trump makes statement
>Press calls pentagon
>Don't call us, call the president
>OMG TRUMP DIDN'T EVEN TELL THE PENTAGON

The entire MSM needs to be drawn and quartered.

COMMANDER
IN
CHIEF

They fucking all know now

>unware
>The Pentagon seems to have been unaware that President Donald Trump has decided to bar transgender people from the military.

>seems

Translation: The guy a the pentagon told them to fuck off with the harassment and MSM takes that as not knowing what's going on.

The Pentagon is likely to spend between $2.4 to $8.4 million annually on the transexual treatment
>expects to pay between $40,000 to $50,000 during the course of a service member's life to treat gender dysphoria.
>*Not including the cost of "tremendous amounts of training on transgender" education and time
>Hormone therapy doesn’t require designated recovery time, but reassignment surgeries require up to 21 days medical leave plus up to 90 days medical disability
>Male-to-female genital surgery, which requires the longest recovery, leaves soldiers nondeployable for 135 days.
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC

How long until the tranny suicide rate is back to its normal high rates?

Trump is paying the debt. For the first time in decades our national debt has gone down, now up.

You'd know that if you watched real news instead of CNN.

10:30 a.m.

>The Pentagon seems to have been unaware that President Donald Trump has decided to bar transgender people from the military.

>A Pentagon spokesman, Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, refused to answer questions about what Trump's tweeted announcement means for the current policy, including whether transgender people already serving in the military will be kicked out.

>"Call the White House," he said.

>The White House press office did not immediately respond to request for comment.

How, exactly, did they infer such a conclusion? Why is the AP using the words "seems to have" at all?

Once they ban hrt for children it should be smooth sailing.

>Everyone from where I live in New York New Jersey

A bunch of kikes and niggers think a rich white man is a criminal? You don't say?

Pretend I'm not a kike or a nigger, lay out the details of your conspiracy for me. At least provide a link to get me started. I'm curious.

WHERE MY HILLDAWGS AT?!
AROOOOO

The Muslims did 8/11

>>vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia

LOL paid shill detected, pay off the Debt Wew

Checked. Archived it.
archive.is/kG6Wi

Its probably going to get even worse than ever when all the kids who and whose parents got duped into thinking that tons of pills and surgery were the only solution to the problem of being a wimp or putting on girls clothes even one time realize that they've mutilated and castrated themselves for nothing.

>Associated press is compromised

Jesus fuck, you just want to hear what you want to hear. You'll believe any news outlet that tells you what you want to hear. You are that ideologically entrenched.

This. He consulted with Generals. It's not like the Pentagon was uninformed of what was going on. Tranny military experimentation has come to an end.

Infowars

>President tweets some shit
>Press reacts as if it's an executive order
>Pentagon: uhh no we haven't heard anything other than that tweet I guess, why?
>Press: HOLY SHIT HES BYPASSING THE PENTAGON

White & Based

Aren't you barred from going into the military if you have mental health issues? Isn't gender dysphoria literally a mental issue that is what drives people to even become "transgender?"

We shouldn't be giving these trannies access to heavy weapons, information about troop movements, or anything that will enable them to hurt themselves or others.

>ctrl + f 'russia'
>9 matches
Into the trash it goes.