If you can't understand this, then you need to educate yourself

If you can't understand this, then you need to educate yourself

>voting
>right

Lol no it isnt. Take your own advice.

>voting
The only people who should be allowed to vote are property owners and members of the military.
Giving everyone over the age of 18 the right to vote was a mistake.

But none of those things are rights?

Oh wait I get it now

>serving in the military
>a right
what

No where in the constitution or bill of rights does it say this.

It's not a right though.

So it's not really a right? OK gotcha.

unironically this

You do not have a right to serve in the military.

You can serve in the military if you fit within the military's parameters for war fighting capability.

transsexuals do not fit within these parameters.

scale it back
giving women the right to vote was

This. If anything, we technically shouldn't even have a military, but 50 militias formed by the states.

I'm not allowed to serve in the military because of a medical diagnosis

Stop boosting shitty threads plz

Guess what the state gives you said rights and if it deems you shouldn't have them anymore then suddenly you don't.

In this case Trump decided that this was best for.society. "Rights" is a retarded argument. They can be taken or given away if it is necessary

can I replace a tranmy faggot in the military? will move shells from point A to point B for residency, certified not a tranny

But serving in the military ISN'T a right...

Trans people are undergoing heavy medication and are considered unstable. Why would you want someone like that in your military? Faggots I agree should serve, but not someone on strong medications. Would you let people on prescription drugs of any sort serve? People with psycological problems? Get a grip.

The sheer amount of virtue signaling over this tweet has been mind numbing.

If serving the military is deemed a disservice to the military then logically not serving the the best service to the military you could make.

Not when you have medical conditions that require some kind of regular maintenance to be combat capable
T. Epileptic
If you're on pills, they don't want you

No it's not they don't have to accept mentally ill people

Ah, here comes the libfag meltdown. Sweet, sweet music to my ears.

>1969 Burning draft card, protesting the military and war machine are progressive stances.
>2017 Fighting for right to join military and die for capitalist wars is progressive.

wew lads.

If you can't understand that the special needs of one can kill the entire battalion then you can fuck off.

>the consitution states rights to serve in the military
bitch where

When you are a detriment to your unit, your compatriots will hate you and will not protect you in combat.
This whole teamspirit they think they can obtain from the military doesn't exist, because the men will be too busy covering fire for each other to look after your crying whingey dilated shitstain of a waste of national resources.

Trannies, you're a liability anyway. Stay the fuck out of the military.

>tfw chronic asthma (daily steroid use needed), colorblind, and have a history of SSRI use. They wouldn't take me if I tried. I'm not going to cry about it.

What a liberal BS. Like most here pointed out, you have no right to serve in Military.

Plenty of people don't meet the requirements and don't serve.

Michael Moore doesn't understand the basic fundamentals of the role of government because he read Marx instead of Locke or Smith. Healthcare and serving in the military are not natural rights to be secured by the existence of a government. Believing the role of government is to "give" rights is the first stone in the road toward tyranny.

Also fuck those mentally ill weirdos. They'd never make it through basic, would bring down morale, cost the military too much, and bring down unit cohesion and combat effectiveness. No drill sergeant is going to memorize your fucking pronouns. Fuck outta here with your bullshit

The military wouldn't take me because I had shoulder surgery at 16 from dislocating it twice

I'm too much of a liability for them

>Sure I can't hold up a shield but it's my RIGHT to serve in the military

Michael Malice writes tweets like this in order to catch idiots (like the ones in this thread) taking it the wrong way

He's probably even OP. He mentions Sup Forums quite a bit and a Sup Forums mod was recently on this Compound Network show.

>mouthbreathing retards don't understand satire
never change, Sup Forums

>serving in the military is just as much of a right as health care
>health care
>a right
So you're saying service in the military is a privilege, not a right? Gotcha.

The only reason why these psychotic tranny faggots want to join the military is so they can have Uncle Sam pay for more of their Frankenstein operations.

And they already knew they'd be non combat and at every level protected from harm as there would be some lawyer basically assigned to protect them.

It was Free Transition Desert Camp

If serving in the military was a right, the guy pictured would be wheeling over the hill, slobbering on his gun, screaming, " I wear underpants on Tuesday! " at the enemy.
But that doesn't happen. Because serving in the military is not a right.

They want to weaken from within. This is the plan of (((Them))). The enemy of Strong Nationalism corrupting the strongest army ever built from within. We are the Greatest Land Mass on Earth. Not as cold as Canacucks. Not as Hot as Mexibros. Just right with the righteous Reich. USA USA USA.

>a Sup Forums mod was recently on this Compound Network show

that dude is super sexy IMO

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

WE HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT TO A WIFE

ELLIOT WAS RIGHT

>Be OP
>Be product of Participation Trophy culture
>Score 6 on ASVAB, be 400lb with congenital heart problems and cryptorchidism
>Want to enlist
>Recruiter tells OP he doesn't make the cut
>Harbor eternal butt-hurt
>Post dumb shit on pol

Fuck your feelz. Not all are fit to serve. Medical resources are precious in combat. Can't be worried about hormone therapy and dilation on top of gunshot wounds, TBI and IED mangled limbs. If you don't get that, you have no place in the military.

Sauce: 8 year Combat Vet

Michael Malice agrees with Trump, you idiots. He's making a point that none of the things listed are rights.

>serving in the military
>a right

I'm all for trannies serving in the military, they would save us a lot of ballistic gel.

The recovery period for sex reassignment surgery is years, and even when done the fagot has to jam a dildo up there new se0tic hole for an hour twice a day. None of that particularly lends itself to the rigors of combat, private Stevonica can't take a time out in a firefight to pound his fancy new taint hole, or prevent it from getting infected.

It's actually Micheal "malice" whoever the fuck that is. I thought it was Moore at first too, it has his signature stupidity.

>As healthcare
So not a right?

Felons can't get married or receive healthcare now?

stupid nigger

you looked like a real dork at the /fit/ meet up

Ding ding ding! Winner!

Protip: Michael Malice is an AnCap.

Being an undue burden on the military is not right. Either deal with the fact your chromosomes say you're male or female or fuck off you mentally ill faggot.

This. Malice is an anarchist who absolutely does not consider those things to be a right, but mocks those who think they are.

Shhhh just sit back and watch the low IQ cretins on Sup Forums out themselves :^)

Did you read the fine print?

Tell that to libs

>Shoehorning health care into a tweet

Partially agree... people who pay no taxes should NOT be able to vote. If you live on welfare from the state you should not be able to vote to increase taxes on those who pay taxes so you can have more benefits!

no its not you faggot sage

Sure, but rights are commensurate with responsibility. Does a retard have the 'right' to educate you? Does an convicted criminal have the 'right' to own a gun? Does a Chinatown plastic surgeon have the 'right' to inject concrete into your dumb ass?

Lol @ people still not recognizing the satire even after it's been pointed out multiple times in this thread.

Not all trans sexuals have the surgery.

There is just no point in categorically excluding people.
Just set high standards and you'll have probably 20 tranny's in the whole army.

Done.

At the very least an aptitude test and mental health assessment should be required before you are eligable to vote.

No it's not. Neither is free high quality medical coverage.

He's right.

Trannies shouldn't be allowed to vote, get married, or get healthcare.

Like they set high standards for women?
It's gonna be harder for them anyway because the HRT if done correctly will cut their muscles by 25% and raise their fat by 25%.
That actually makes pic very much more related.

Disabled soldiers in wheelchairs when!?

Flat feet or lacking limbs is enough to stop you from joining. Mtfs who have to dilate daily probably shouldn't be in combat.

I wonder how much ruin most countries go through for people to realise it. Lot of people vote selfishly and even admit it. These selfish votes based on emotions and other stupid shit drag a nation down. They don't think of the greater good their vision is shortsighted

That won't stop batshit insane liberals and such. You forget that 80 of colleges students love liberalism.

Get the fuck out if here mudslime sympathizer. Shit sounds like isis law

In case it isn't already obvious where Malice is coming from....

B A I T

delet this

I like how he can't even list actual rights here like free speech and bearing arms, oh right that would go against his agenda.

>dying for the Jews is a right

Sand in the axe wound would cause alot of problems

B-b-but none of those things are rights in the States?

A right, kek.

Originally these faggots fight against military action, claim America is committing war crimes, now they're raging they can't be part of it

Egggggzactly

Holy shit. These trannies are going to fight to get drafted.

"ISIS" law is being able to beat your wife into submission you stupid fag. Giving women the right to vote was a mistake; you'd have to be a fool to think otherwise.

>voting
Not for illegals
>getting married
Not for fags
>health care
Not if it means I pay for your incompetence

serving in the military is a privilege not a right
countless numbers are turned away because of mental problems

Read the post I was replying to, kike-sis

4D chess, he'll allow it and put them in the military meatgrinder as fodder troops

Holy shot drumpf is literally finished

I'm literally in tears rn.
What is wrong with thiS SEXIST FLIPPING BIGOT?!?!

I think i'm too overweight to serve in the millitary.

impeach drumpf now

Except in order to serve, you must be deemed physically and mentally sufficient
Some manlady with hormones, mental issues and a cut off dick that requires constant medical care is not, by any stretch of the imagination.
As always, OP is dicklord supreme.

Marriage isn't a right. It used to be a religious ceremony two people honored under God. Then the state decided to make it a contract.
Health care? You have no right to the production of someone else's labor.
Voting...yea it's a right, but people who pay no tax shouldn't get to vote on how I'm taxed.

damn, chris, you savage af

>+72 replies and 12 images omitted. Click here to view.
it's not a right, it is a privilege. There are physical abilities you must have, having your dick not chopped off is one of the requirements. And the reason is : it costs too much for the army to maintain soldiers with dicks chopped off.

Fuck these cross dressers an their never ending drama.
Enough is enough.
Fuck off an ruin something else you got damn perverts.

>Serving in the military
>Right
No. If it was a right to serve in the military, we wouldn't be able to "discriminate" against anyone, including those who are physically and mentally unfit for combat. Military service is an honorable privilege that must be earned.

Haha

So should parapalegics be able to serve on the frontline? I'm not allowed into the military due to my colitis making me too expensive to cover medically (which is actually much, MUCH cheaper than the medical expenses for transgendered people), should I be allowed in?