So, would you supremacist assholes be willing to be subjugated and dominated by the three most high IQ countries?

So, would you supremacist assholes be willing to be subjugated and dominated by the three most high IQ countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcitiesdive.com/ex/sustainablecitiescollective/chinas-indoor-farming-research-feed-cities-leads-world/409606/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because of this:

>Asians
5 IQ, 1 Soul
>Whites
4 IQ, 3 Soul
>Latinos (South America, Mexico, Spain)
3 IQ, 3 Soul
>Arabs
2 IQ, 2 Soul
>Niggers
0 IQ, 2 Soul

Asians are smart, but they have 0 creativity and empathy.

Whites are the best all rounders. Having the smarts but also a soul. We can make things, but also have fun and be creative. That's why we always can compete at basically everything and why we conquered the world.

Latinos are just a step dumber than whites because of muslim gene invasion shit and impurity, also laziness (siesta!?)

Niggers are dumb but have some soul or creativity, only given focus for their dumb asses and earn an extra point when in white countries bc they harness the inner nig. Its so low because they dont change. Some would say they are higher, but they dont ever change so its a 2.

Arabs are just dirty, breed too fast to teach kids any good and dumb. Basically orcs.

What is this "soul" metric?

I thought you people were all about "realism" and your opinions were all informed by science.

Subtract the sub humans, imported by jews, from the West we are on top.So get the fuck out of here.

creativity, imagination, soul

Yea why not.

What about Abos and Indians?

Where are you getting this from? How are you measuring this?

IQ has a measurement, that's why people hold it up as evidence that some races are better.

>intelligence == intellect

I would love to see them try and subjugate us.

>Latinos (South America, Mexico, Spain)
>Spain
We're African fuck off holy shit

2 city-state and a puppet state? Sure, why not?

Asians are dumb as bricks. They obviously cheated.

What the fuck is this "soul" bullshit? This is why leftards don't take us seriously.

>muh creativity and empathy

Can you guys stop with this bullshit? You sound like a public school teachers trying to excuse Tyrone getting a 800 on the SAT by saying he's so "creative and empathetic". One on one, Asians out-compete whites in almost every scenario. We need to accept that fact and plan accordingly. British Columbia and California are already basically owned by the Chinese and Japanese now. Unless you want your town to be next, try fucking harder and be more fucking successful.

>Asians are smart, but they have 0 creativity and empathy.

i like how this is the excuse white people make, while at the same time their creativity and empathy is literally killing the west

Daily reminder that chinks only allow their best students to take the tests that determine this, artificially inflating their average IQ. They do this because years of being raped by communism left a great deal of chinks mindless retards and they passed this onto their children and so on

This just proves that Iq tests aren't biased toward europeans

They can try

Spain is white you moron

The reason our IQ numbers and educational achievements are lower is because of all ignorant third world niggers and wetbacks into the education system to lower our white scores. duh

If you tested only the white people, you would BTFO.

I did try to google Black genius though? :(
(pic related)

Nobody is white in Sup Forums besides nords, and we bully them because they are exactly like niggers but white

>One on one, Asians out-compete whites in almost every scenario

Besides abstract thinking, which is why China's a literal human hive and Korea can't do anything besides press buttons fast.

abos would be 0 intelligence and 1 soul. They never left the stone age and never advanced from cave drawings and dots on slabs of bark.

Fucking worst people ever.

Indians would be probably 2 and 2.

they're so smart because education has been ingrained in their society since 2070 BCE

Even during their first dynasties education was seen as a symbol of power which ensured that many of their smartest people were able to breed.

Are you fucking retarded?

The race that conquered the planet is the best, objectively

That means Whites are top dog, and Mongols are ok too

I want to live in a land where only my kind of people live. Don't care about the rest.

Not that hard to understand.

Also:
>1 post by this ID
Sage.

Nah he's right, if we didn't have this many Germans and Albanians here, we'd be at 105 average too.

>3 Soul

also why you're subjugated by jews and turning into 3rd world slums. you're LITERALLY too dumb to rule the world

Posting with this flags makes my post make more sense

Americans are dumb due to all the brainwashing like South Korea, expect that graph to change.

>the Asians are smart meme
No they're not. They're actually pretty stupid. You ever talked to one? lel

BUT what they do do is they drill their kids in algebra from a young age. They spend their childhoods memorizing shit and doing homework. This makes them slightly better, on average, than even whites at school work and taking tests. Hence higher performance in IQ tests
>which correlate pretty strongly with how good you are at high school math

The cost of being slightly better at school
>zero creativity
>weak communication skills
>poor co-operation skills
>resentment of people who have the above
>entitlement
>vulnerability to excuse making and identity politics

Kek, this. Asians consistently score highest on IQ tests but niggers and spics in the West still bitch about muh racism and how the tests are supposedly biased toward white people who created them. Always an excuse.

If America was white and white only non Hispanic white already alongside the 5,000,000 near eastern people(ashkenazi Jews,and the Lebanese)who are consider white our IQ would be over 105+

Just say that instead of hiding behind IQ then

really? what was iceland's score?

absolutely not

No, they are dysfunctional in some other ways. IQ is an important measure, but not the only one.

Still, they are far preferable to Arabs and Africans.

those countries havent invented shit so i disagree with their supposed higher on average IQ's also, would it be a surprise if they were manipulating the shit out of the statistics, also those places have like billions of poor people, how smart are they really?

See my post.

If I lived in their countries, yes.

Who said anything about willing

>Hong Kong
British Colony
>Singapore
British Colony
>South Korea
Effectively an American colony after the Korean War
>Japan
Effectively an American colony after WWII

The mighty Anglo strikes once again

lol

next thing you're going to say whites are too "creative" to learn algebra

you're literally the SJWs you profess to hate

i thought jews weren't white

>So, would you supremacist assholes be willing to be subjugated and dominated by the three most high IQ countries?

China man statistics never less than truth record wheat harvest no famine here. Look at IQ so high?

>jews
5 IQ, 0 Soul

Another good point desu. Asian countries are ethnically homogeneous, white countries aren't allowed to be. Plenty of mudbloods dragging our scores down.

>Great Britain
Muslim colony.

smartcitiesdive.com/ex/sustainablecitiescollective/chinas-indoor-farming-research-feed-cities-leads-world/409606/

>0 empathy
>bad

Where do I sign up to join the Chinese insectoid collective? There's a reason fucking ants make up 25% of all of the biomass on Earth

>Northern/western Europe and their diaspora still outperform Asians when it comes to producing innovation.

niggers are plenty innovative

Jews are what you get when you have too much of a soul: mental illness.

>The highest ranked are countries renowned for cheating
If only my IQ was high enough to see the significance.

>United States
Nigger colony.

says zionist cannon fodder

This is why that Murdoch Murdoch video didn't quite hit the mark with me. Our immigrants (chinks and poos) are actually raising our average IQ, most of them even vote right wing. I don't care about that though, I just want to preserve my ethnic and cultural heritage. Why do we need any more justification than that?
China's three main philosophies promote preservation (Daoism), traditional family life (Confucianism), and a strong central government to rule over the masses (Legalism). Notice there's nothing about individualism or pushing the boundaries of discovery and science, like in western and Jewish cultures? For most of human history, China and India were unfathomably advanced, but they stagnated because their cultures lacked our thirst for greatness.

>tfw Latino and balanced

Fool Asian men specifically have poor social skills and verbal skills. Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115, but that's mostly because there verbal intelligent quotient is about 150 and only between 95-110 for everything else. I know I contain a high amount of ashkenazi blood and my traits are recognizing pattern basic/intermediate math comes natural and my verbal skills are superb. But my spacial and social skills lack.

That's Brazil. We're Mexican colony.

Then why were most of those buildings designed and erected by whites, you gurning asiacuck.

>Unless you want your town to be next, try fucking harder and be more fucking successful.

shhh shhhhhh
let the waito piggus sleep

asian no creative, so smarr penis, dont worry white man penis sooo soo big, nothing to be afraid of ;)

>poor social skills and verbal skills

'cause they're in an alien environment learning a foreign language dumbfuck.

how good is your chinese?

>Our immigrants (chinks and poos) are actually raising our average IQ, most of them even vote right wing.

Lucky you. The ones who come here vote Left and join the niggers in embracing ghetto culture and hating white people.

>asians are so smart they got incredibly outsmarted in any war vs whites

topkek

Were Nationalists, not Supremacists you idiot.

We dont want to rule over Asia or Africa with an iron fist. We just want to be left alone in our own countries.

Whats so fucking hard for you idiots to understand?

You're both.

>'cause they're in an alien environment learning a foreign language dumbfuck.

???

Japan is probably smarter
The Chinese and Korean flub their numbers

You need 2 things to be master race and run a good civilisation: Intelligence and Empathy

White people have both
Chinks and Jews don't have empathy, which is why their country's are shit holes even though they are smarter
blacks lack both wich is why they have no semblance of civilisation

I would pefer just to be left alone by them, actually.

They're beginning to stagnate 2011 predictions that there will be 152 million spics in the US in 2050 is a joke. They won't break 90,000,000 blacks specifically won't budge past 13% and Asians mix out too much and are way too Middle heavy, with birth rates much lower than average they will stagnate soon too and since birthright citizenship is hanging on a thread non white births will plummet even more if that is destroyed.

If they manage to beat us, vae victis

how does china have a 105 average? there's a billion people there and 90% are absolute zombies

idc my IQ is 129 so that's a laughable average to me

Yet China has only 1 nobel prize and Australia beats Japan when it comes to Nobel Prizes and IPs per capita. Why do so called lesser nations contribute more to scientific progress than Asians on a per capita basis? Perhaps average IQ isn't the best way to quantify a nations ability to innovate. Whites may have a lower Average IQ but we do have a larger percentage of people in the Genius range, which is more important when you talk about a nations ability to build industries, and create novel technologies. Asians are great workers though and do improve on things the west create. This is especially the case when you talk about Northern/Western Europe and ignore southern and eastern Europe(excluding northern Italy), which drags the average. Northern/western Europeans and their diaspora still outperform Asians when it comes to producing innovation. This is also why despite being the majority of classical musicians for the last 30 years, there hasnt been an Asian composer that has created s better piece of music than any of the European greats.

>No! No! We whites have muh creativity so we're smarter!!! That's why we wuz kangs!

Plus immigration is at pre 1965 historic lows and more and more austerity comes by each passing day.

For every American killed we killed 18 viets

>We need to accept that fact and plan accordingly
You don't seem to understand that the average poster here doesn't use these sorts of metrics because they can serve some goal or purpose; they're selected because the outcome ranks their in-group on the top, which boosts their self-esteem. You're talking past most people here because the truth value of these measures matter to them as much as it matters to liberals who believe in universal equality.

Dunno how you got that from my analytical post.

Further evidence that Asians aren't as smart as they think they are. You're driven by an emotional desire to believe that you are somehow intellectually superior despite the fact that in the past 1,000 years you have 0 worthwhile inventions.

Add
>less athletic, physically weaker
to the greentext list too, I forgot that one.

See my post.

>2317 A.D.
>The surviving whites living in Islamic 3rd world western Europe, and Anglo-Spanish creole speaking North America WE WUZ about how they were the ones who REALLY founded the Great East Asian Interplanetary Civilization because the great white architects of the 21st century were the ones who built the old skyscrapers, and Europeans had more nobel prizes, and Chinks don't have empathy. Also WE were the first space exploraz!
>WE WUZ Emperors n shti
>Yellow cave monkeys stole our technology, and force us into slavery!
>gib reparashunz!

my bad, i thought your interactions were limited to immigrants.

japanese are just weird like that. they take everything to the extreme

He said whites. As much as it pains me to say it, the US has been filled with all sorts of mudbloods for quite some time now. There were lots of niggers over in Vietnam. They spent most of their time fucking prostitutes and smoking weed. Ask any Nam Vet.

>there hasnt been an Asian composer that has created a better piece of music than any of the European greats

neither has any modern european composer

Empathy is our biggest weakness and strength
It makes about half the population susceptible to self destructive propaganda that targets empathy
But it also means when we become the greatest genocide machine when backed into a corner because we have the best team work

we would fight or die.

My statement stands the smarter you are the less active your social life becomes and you get more awkward in a society that you see as inferior.

60k burgers dead vs 4 million dead chinks and pseudo chinks

mmhh....

>Empathy

cause you had SOOO much empathy for the native americans, abbos, and whoever else you slaughtered in a quest to conquer the world.

and yes, the opium wars were soooo empathic weren't they?

we have bigger dicks

>China's three main philosophies promote preservation (Daoism), traditional family life (Confucianism), and a strong central government to rule over the masses (Legalism).

>preservation
>coming from the one nation who's managed to rack up a death count higher than the rest of the world combined

>traditional family life
>coming from the country that forced families to only have one child for the longest time, only recently bumping the limit up to 2

>strong central government to rule over the masses
>implying china's government is strong
>literally trying to paint communism in a good light

Aren't you late for your daily Emu assfucking?

You missed the fact that Asians have a far smaller standard deviation than whites. The two bell curves look like this side by side. The over 130 IQ territory is over 90% whites, with over 28,000,000 of us around the globe. No other group comes close to this. The precentages drop off fast after each SD. It means there are only tens of thousands of genius blacks, and only a couple million Asians.

Genius status is almost exclusively a white thing, and it gets more exclusive the higher up it goes.

>thinks war is just about numbers and not results

you dumber than a nigger

No problem. I lived in Singapore, Japan and South Korea. I would return in a heartbeat.

>niggerfree
>safe
>clean
>Work in tech industry
>qt Asians
>high standard of living
>good food
>friendly people

touche faggot. But our government is controlled by the kikes and our population is being brainwashed by cultural marxism. The jews are very good at divide and conquer and if the west falls who do you think their coming for next?

We also pulled out. We did not surrender.

try conquering the world without gunpowder