KEEP THIS BUMPED

>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
FREAKY NEW BILL PASSED THE SENATE!!!
S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 is far more about Russia than Iran, & on top of that, makes the President a punishable slave of the system!

I don't know how crap like this even gets written, but it passed with a majority of 98 percent in the Senate. If it does pass the house & then get ratified, it may result in a hot war against Russia.
It pretends to be about Iran, don't let it fool you.
Only the first 25 percent of the bill says anything about Iran at all. After the first 25 percent or so (which is long all by itself) it then calls Russia a supporter of Iran, & goes on an extended enormous rant about how Russia literally needs to be cut off from the rest of the world financially and economically, because "Russia provides support to Iran".
There is no explanation whatsoever for why Russia needs to be punished for "supporting Iran" because if there was, Iran would have to be mentioned at least once in the Russian section!
Why would a bill written to punish Iran, & titled to punish Iran & in the summary talk only about Iran in fact be mostly about Russia once read? Obviously they are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with this!
The bill is also mostly about usurping Presidential powers, & forcing the President to do a heck of a lot of work to make this bill happen
It says right at the beginning that it is not about usurping Presidential powers, but all through the bill the President is physically ordered to do this & that. I did not think the Prez could be ordered to do anything at all, but this bill makes the President look like a crud scraping employee.
Read it though. You will quickly realize that the only appropriate response from Iran and Russia would be world war 3.
I can't believe anyone but the deep state would EVER PEN THIS
Dont get trapped by the summary, The actual bill is here:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/world/957780
youtube.com/watch?v=5_0OVHcIMh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUG

Then they remove an and or if or period somewhere and revote

Beep bomp

bump

Cmon niggers

Central bank
2000: There were eight countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank
Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Syria

2017: Countries without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Syria

*notice anything*

Who is "next" for a bit of "demon-ocracy"?

BUMP

Russia looks into its citizen’s removal from domestic US flight
July 26
A Russian citizen was removed from a domestic American flight following a complaint from an American passenger that he was an invader into Crimea

WASHINGTON, July 26. /TASS/. Russian embassy in Washington is probing into the circumstances of an incident involving Delta Air Lines, which removed a Russian citizen from a domestic American flight following a complaint from an American passenger that the Russian man was an invader into Crimea.
The embassy reported the incident in Facebook, quoting Delta’s customer, Andrei Yeryomin.
"Got kicked out from the plane Delta airlines!!!! Seattle Atlanta. Despite the fact of having platinum membership with the sky team alliance," Yeryomin wrote in his message quoted by the embassy. "Flight 1588. For being Russian citizen. Not kidding."
"Passenger next to me refused to fly with me because according to him I was an occupant of Crimea as well as other Russian citizens. WTF."
According to Yeryomin, Delta Air Lines "supported his (the complainer’s) case. "As a result (I) had to take another flight much later. Funtime idiots."
"God bless America," he wrote in conclusion. "Time to go home after 22 years of living here lol."
"We’re probing into this (Razbirayemsya)," the embassy wrote in Russian in a single-word response to the situation. It then added in English, "Delta, any comments?".

More:
tass.com/world/957780

plz no 404

Good thing the President has veto powers.

I am pretty sure of one the gulf countries is going to have a collapse this year. The Saudi royal family is very divided.

Bump

Keep this bumped
#NoRussianWar

Keeping this bitch alive.

Doesn't matter. Tomorrow is the day of the rope.

Guess what else is special about tomorrow.....

This seems like a worthy thread to bump. Who would like to read the bill with me?

Bumping because we can't let warhawk legislation go by unnoticed.

This. We already have shit going on everywhere else. Why aren't we dealing with the Norks?

Can I get a tl;Dr?

It's in the OP.

Fuck off Putinbot
There is absolutely nothing wrong with those sanctions
Russia was being a huge dick during the Obama years and deserve this you faggot

Say HRYU, Taras.

Norks are a non issue, all talk and no action. That nuclear sub fleet of there's actually only has normal ballistic missiles that wouldn't hurt us too bad even if they breached THAAD 100%. Everything else though is also pretty non issue tbqh. The thing that pisses me off Is we want to fight wars over human rights which nobody follows any one definition of those closely anyways and the whole "well this nation could be a threat to another nation such as Israel". That's really not our business and even then that's not really certain. If we want wars we should flatten said country leaving behind nobody and refuse to fix it after we flatten it. But if we're not willing to go through that we shouldn't even bother in their internal affairs whatsoever.

tldr shit's fucked yo

98 senators voted for it

I fucking hate wars too. I just think if we are going to fucking fight them anyway, it should be against actual threats to us. Kim ching chong is always talking shit.

What exactly you don't like about Russia?

Fuck. I missed that. This was passed last month in the Senate, but the house has yet to vote on it.

Request from previous thread for comments from OzAnon from last night, sorry it took so long, you can find the comments he made in these 2 threads from these links laters.

>The Senate approved the bill 98-2, with Republican Rand Paul of Kentucky and Independent Bernie Sanders of Vermont voting against the measure. The bill, which includes both Russian and Iranian sanctions, now heads to the House, which still needs to pass it before it goes to President Donald Trump's desk.

Based Rand Paul and Bernie trying to prevent war.

The legislature is packed with spineless traitors.

Bump.

Hiya,
Nope, that wasn't this little vegemite....
But yeah, comments are interesting...
Tis strange times when there are *two* informed Aussies in one place !

Bumpity.

>(1) IN GENERAL.—The President shall impose on a foreign person the sanctions described in subsection (b) if the President determines that such foreign person has, on or after the date of the enactment of this Act, knowingly exported, transferred, or otherwise provided to Syria significant financial, material, or technological support that contributes materially to the ability of the Government of Syria to—

>(A) acquire or develop chemical, biological, or nuclear weapons or related technologies;

>(B) acquire or develop ballistic or cruise missile capabilities;

>(C) acquire or develop destabilizing numbers and types of advanced conventional weapons;

>(D) acquire significant defense articles, defense services, or defense information (as such terms are defined under the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.));

>shall

Senate needs to be mass executed.

Get on it military. Get rid of the pedophile cannibals once and for all.

mfw a useless war will start in your lifetime and they'll blame it on trump

You retard Congress can override vetoes

Fuck you. I'm not going to war with Ivan, besides obongo started all of this shit. You pass this and you will have to worry about the civil war first.

Iran being accused of sponsoring terrorism,,,, the same week Trump terminated the CIA-ISIS nexus...

There's a JFK quote for this.

I'll bump this because literally 10 to 1 slide/shill threads reich meow

Really made me think.

Can Trump just ignore it? Separation of powers and all?

>acquire or develop destabilizing numbers

>trying to beat jihadis in their own country is "destabilizing"

Yes. 2003 Iraq oil war and To thwart Saddam threat to denominate oil sales I. Euros.
2017. Iran. To stop gas pipeline. And prevent denominating sales in yuan rubbles

bump

Should we even care?
What does this mean?
Can someone give me a rundown?

bbbbbump

Bumperoo

Fucking kek
RAYCISSSTS!

Iran

Oops, took a piss once.

Trump is not #ourguy

Trump is establishment.

BUMMMPPPP

Bump

>Briefing on Hizballah's Assets and Activities Related To Fundraising, Financing, and Money Laundering Worldwide.-Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act [Dec. 18, 2015], and every 180 days thereafter, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the heads of other applicable Federal departments and agencies shall provide to the appropriate congressional committees a briefing on the disposition of Hizballah's assets and activities related to fundraising, financing, and money laundering worldwide.

LOL. Pot calling the kettle black.

The big question here is going to be who is going to enforce is and how?

I think this thread is bumping no more

bumping and ifintegers are awesome sauce trump will veto and this will be another failed deep state nothing burger

More than 2/3 voted for this. Can't veto.

well fuck. wat can be done?

Tfw I am in the eastern part of bonsia and the only thing that can reach me is minor radiation

Nothing, but shoot to kill.

what is with this anti russia shilling, who are you working for you nigger.

Who gives a shit? Trannies can't serve now, libcucks BTFO. XD

Funny how these events accidentally coincide.

Bump, I wrote letters about this. If you are able to, phone about it too.

The swamp is getting drained tomorrow, so there might be a coup. WH user has confirmed a major happening, and Sup Forums is buzzing and foaming at the mouth. Look for the threads. Sage the shills and cucks. We live in the best timeline.

>shall
WE'VE GOT EM THIS TIME, LADS

SHALL

Watch it die in the House?

>I have the next two days off to watch the best happening directly in my easy chair

ROBOT UPRISING WHEN REEEEEEEE

Comrade. Take my bump

Bump

Bump

R-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E

WTF USA ?

Bump

The senate passed it earlier. The House passed this 419-3 yesterday Jul-25.

NOT

Holy shit, that doesn't normally happen, does it?

Same

>Russia nukes amerifats
>World becomes whiter

Don't see a problem here.

Checkarooni

I, for one, support this bill.
The lazy bear doesn't want to lift its ass and retaliate, so the sooner its cornered, the faster we can get this over with.
We need to purge our country and our state of weasels, weaklings and faggots and purge the world of rotting influence of eternal amerikike.
The diplomacy has failed long ago. The longer we delay the inevitable, the bigger will be the damage to the planet.

May the world be cleansed in a baptism of fire!

youtube.com/watch?v=5_0OVHcIMh0

BUMP