Any points of view on why the 20th century's greatest scientific plagiarist was elevated to the almost god like...

Any points of view on why the 20th century's greatest scientific plagiarist was elevated to the almost god like position he has enjoyed for so long ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Einstein)))

To draw attention away from Tesla

>smartest man in the world
>doesn't comb his hair

what is he keeping from us?

Ameribugers jealous of superior Swiss scientists.

Why is he a fake? Please enlighten me, feed me the pill

>Tesla
retard detected

Because the Kikes needed a figure to elevate and pretend was important. You can name 100 scientists whose work was more important than this Jew from Maxwell to Goddard, but they weren't Jews as this thing was.

Most of the plagiarist claims are really stupid, go on /sci/ and spout them and see how badly you'll get BTFO.
Sure, people like Poincare and what not may have had similar ideas but they didn't put them together and bring the entire machinery of relativity out like Einstein did. Not only that, but there's no way to claim plagiarism on certain stuff Einstein did, like his work in quantum mechanics.

Even Einstein felt that way

Weren't a lot of scientists jew? Like Bohr. I want to hate the jews more and need arguments against them in day to day debate with pro-israel cunts

>Dies pathetic, poor, alone, and covered in shit in some roach motel
Wow. what a genius

It's almost as if the kikes had an IQ on par with europeans on average but also were in positions of wealth allowing them to follow careers in academia that historically required one to be self sufficient
Almost.As.If.
Gypsies are retarded

I's knows whens I's multiples Mass times speed of light I's gets energy's!!!!

Everyone's knows this's.......

Name 100 scientists more important than Einstein. First of all, you can't, secondly, even if you could, a lot of the ones you would name are would be Jews.
> Feynman
> Gell-Mann
> Landau
> Von Neumann
etc.

>everyone did his very best to ignore him upon his promise of free wireless energy
>this is tesla his own fault
>not the usual (((shenanigans)))

you sound like a nigger.
>its not my fault im poor, its because of the 'man
literal nigger tier logic.

It didn't take general relativity or special relativity for Newton's laws to stand.
Isn't it also convenient how Einstein effectively destroyed the idea of the aether? Supposedly that's where Tesla saw the potential for free wireless energy, and my guess based on how his (((financiers))) treated him afterwards is that he succeeded.

Very convenient.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

He's jewish.

It's one thing when you make a mistake and never see employment again because of it, and it's another when your associates do everything in their power to ostracise you, ruin your reputation and turn you into a joke.
Kinda like how the jew handles Trump, in a way.

Just admit the kikes are smarter than you.

I've heard that blue pills taste like Smurf drops, is it true?

The best part is that aether is actually correct and quantum foam actually has exploitable zero point interactions

>implying
There's a reason the jew fears the mountains.
No one ruined his reputation. He made non-stop claims about having visited by angels when he was younger that gave him visions of magical shit that he claims he created but never once showed a spindle of evidence for. He CHOSE to get fuck-raped out of his patents by selling them for next to nothing. Stop this nigger tier defensiveness.
>nigger logic is red-pilled
No wonder you're ok with giving 90% of your salary to niggers via taxes retard.

>plagiarist
pic related

Tesla was a meme scientist who made a handful of decent contributions before spending half his life wasting a fortune in borrowed money chasing down gut feelings and false leads without any scientific basis or rigor. Over half his published work was just duplicating experiments done by other scientists and another third were just /x/-tier ramblings about MUH FREE ENERGY