Jews did not do wrong

Israel did not do wrong. They just murdered innocent Palestinian christians and Arabs. Is it bad? Christians killed the Jews for thousands of years. I think removing christians from Israel is a good thing because Israel is homeland of Jews. Eretz Israel is a land where the Lord God YHWH gave us Jews in biblical times. Can you not trust my sayings? The proofs are in our Torah a.k.a. the book of truth and world history. Thank you for reading my writing. I am not Jewish.

t. Korean man who is not Jewish and love Jewish people and Jewish independance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_11Cdxvtfo
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Judeo-Christianity&year_start=1800&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=5&share=&direct_url=t1;,Judeo - Christianity;,c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are right and smart. You are good guy. Thank you.

t.a german poster who loves Jewish people.

They hardly killed any Palestinian Christians. There are hardly any Palestinian Christians to begin with.

The real question is if the "Holy land" is considered to be the most sacred ground by all three religions, and Christians currently have the most power, why did they give it to the Jews? Perhaps cuckoldry is a Christian thing...

OP is a ((()))

also (((OP))) has 666 in his Post Number.

>also (((OP))) has 666 in his Post Number.

What's wrong with this? 666 is cool number.

t. a korean poster that is not jewish

sadly we are cucks
arabs threw a chimpout about metal detectors we placed in the al aqsa mosque after they shot two police officers last week

that coward bibi decided to remove the metal detectors because apparently it is Allah's given right to muslims to carry smuggle weapons and shoot people at will

>implying christain subhuman monkeys have the most power

Hahahahahahah

hahahhaahahahhahahaha

You sound like a cuck but yeah Israel could do a lot worse than they do and I would not care at all. I hate kike cock suckers but hate people who winge about Israel doing what they need to do to defend themselves even more.

>Korean man who is not Jewish
You fucks are the kikes of Asia. Too bad Japan didn't genocide you pieces of shit.

Sad
Kys nigger
Christians are not human

shut the fuck up bong
it is all, from start to finish, your fucking fault

>butthurt muslim in ireland

KYS

I honestly didn't see that coming. Bibi is a person I can respect because of his armed service and the fact his brother died fighting terrorists. I don't like to see a man of that statue being cucked regardless of the powerful and often subversive tribe he is a member of.

>removing christains from eretz israel where the lord god yhwh give us is bad

Oh my Jesus!!! Hahahaha jesus is a son of a rapist or a cucker

6 is the jews Favourite Number. 6 Million is itself a Kabbalistic Number.

"Star of David" (more like Star of MOLOCH) itself has 6 Points.

What do you want to claim?

>be christain
>believes in a rapist criminal as a son of god
>stolen religion from jewish people
Ayyyyy

christians who lives in Israel or palestinians territories doesn't get involved in this shit

Bump

Are you muslim?

I'm pretty sure the new High quality face and weapons recognizer security cameras will be much better.
They could make a profile about every Arabs that passes there, Don't forget The government is building the biometric database.
Combine this and you got top surveillance that is even more violates the right to privacy.
This is also a testing ground for implants this kind of surveillance in more cities in Israels.(not only where there are Arabs)

No

Remember, North Korea best Korea

>mfw naziboos can't see that allying with the jews is the only way to defeat chinks
Jews might control your thoughts and lives but it's better than slaving away for Xuan Jing Ping Ding.

>says muslim
Rmmt

Are you disgusting jesus lover?

>Posts about talking soaps
>literally satan digits
wew lad

sage

This thread needs more Hanazuki I see.

Are you disgusting jesus lover?

?? 666 is cool number

t. Korean man

Who's this bona fide anime girl??

I support the plan for greater isreal desu.

???

Who's she called? Does she have a name?

why do u care? I wont satisfy ur curiosity kys

Don't expect you to understand k.fag. Jews are scum and they must be annihilated.

>Jews are scum and they must be annihilated.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Nazism is dead
And that's so true

Shekel tan

Removing non-Jews from the Holy Land is a good thing because it a) isolates Jews in their own containment country and b) makes everyone else fucking hate them for hoarding the holy sites.
Imagine if Christians or kikes cared about Mecca, how pissed off everyone would be at the Saudis, and how happy everyone would be if Iran turned Riyadh into rubble. Now let's do that for real, but with Israel, America and Tel Aviv.

Didn't get anything on google. I guess she's just not very popular

Money is made up fag. all debts are theoretical. Christian Nations are the most powerful if they chose to ignore their Jewish debts. Who would they send as debt collectors? Arabs? HA!

arabs probably will join u and not pay the debts, kek

Barely literate subhumans from Worst Korea are trying to bait us with broken ingrish. Comedy gold.
I think this cunt thinks he's Jewish too.
Do gooks even have enough dick to circumcise?

Kikey chan?
Soap tan?
Swindler senpai?

There are so many names

guys we need to spread this pic to it can be popular

>666
SATAN.
God shall punish you once again.

search this Shalo-um Chan

>removing Christians from Israel is a good thing because Israel is homeland of Jews

>Christians killed the Jews for thousands of years.

correction: Removing Jews from Europe is a good thing because Europe is the homeland of Europeans.

Do you see your contradiction? It is somehow alright for Jews to remove people from their homeland but not alright for Europeans to remove people from their homeland.

Nazism was just a reaction to the Jewish attempted coup in 1919. Jews collude and conspire to enslave nations. Then people realize what is happening. Then people rise up and either expel you or kill you. Either way, it is your fault.

Kill yourself filthy jesus lover

>666 nitrosatan

I have no cobtradiction

I support the Jews and Israel and I'm a legit christian but you're just being ridiculous. If you knew anything about Jews at all you'd know that Yeshua(Jesus) is their messiah. Sadly the Jews don't realize this themselves and reject Him completely because they think He's antisemetic.

Do Jews need to become christians? No of course not. After all Yeshua is the fulfillment of their Judaistic beliefs. Faith in Yeshua THE MESSIAH is the most jewish thing a jew can jew.

Jesus was never against His own people. Jews are against Him, but same goes for most of the gentiles.

666 is a number that christian mo keys invent

no one here wears this shit..
also fuck all Muslims, we bathe in the blood of the Palestinian children.

>jesus is messiah
>no proof

Yea they played everyone right.

The Lord of Justice will bathe us in yours.

From the Tanakh which is a jewish text by a jewish prophet:

Isaiah 53

1Who has believed what he has heard from us?a
And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
2For he grew up before him like a young plant,
and like a root out of dry ground;
he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
and no beauty that we should desire him.
3He was despised and rejectedb by men,
a man of sorrowsc and acquainted withd grief;e
and as one from whom men hide their facesf
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4Surely he has borne our griefs
and carried our sorrows;
yet we esteemed him stricken,
smitten by God, and afflicted.
5But he was pierced for our transgressions;
he was crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,
and with his wounds we are healed.
6All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned—every one—to his own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

cont...

Jesus is a crook

S A T A N I C D I G I T S

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
yet he opened not his mouth;
like a lamb that is led to the slaughter,
and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,
so he opened not his mouth.
8By oppression and judgment he was taken away;
and as for his generation, who considered
that he was cut off out of the land of the living,
stricken for the transgression of my people?
9And they made his grave with the wicked
and with a rich man in his death,
although he had done no violence,
and there was no deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it was the will of the LORD to crush him;
he has put him to grief;g
when his soul makesh an offering for guilt,
he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days;
the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11Out of the anguish of his soul he shall seei and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous,
and he shall bear their iniquities.
12Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,j
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,k
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.

Spot on prophecy of the jewish suffering messiah who will bear the sins of the world. If this is not Yeshua then I don't know what is

Jew-bro, stay strong.
Fuckers those mudslimes and parasitesians.

May greater Israel happen and cleans the land.

Jesus is a crook

You are a crook and a nip, Jesus is the light.

God bless Israel

(((wtf I love israel now)))

>Jesus is a crook
>no proof

And how exactly is Jesus a crook? That Man died for your everybody's sins, never did a thing wrong in His life and got crucified for it?

Something's not right with this image

your people are cursed for eternity you will never win

We did not do wrong, you filthy goyim beast

I believe that when God creates each soul it is endowed with complete free will in the spiritual realm at the moment it is created, and that God, being omniscient, immediately knows whether this soul or that soul will freely choose good or evil. Those which He knows are evil-willed souls are born as Jews or as Judophiles (with possibly a few extremely rare exceptions), and the Jews are, therefore, damned at birth, and they intuitively know they are damned at birth... This is why the Jew can never be rehabilitated, in even the least possible way, to ever appreciate wholesomeness, goodness, nature, ethics, or morality.

>implying jesus killed himself for our sins

Proofs?

>3He was despised and rejectedb by men,
>a man of sorrowsc and acquainted withd grief;e
>and as one from whom men hide their facesf
>he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
>4Surely he has borne our griefs
>and carried our sorrows;
>yet we esteemed him stricken,
>smitten by God, and afflicted.

Don't you realize that you're living this very prophecy in your life now 2000 years after the literal crucifixion of Yeshua the Messiah?
You're calling Him a crook, spitting on His messiahhood and mocking Him while at the same time thinking that Torah is the truth and hailing the Jewish heritage.
Yeshua was the perfect Jew. Yet you and millions other Jews and gentiles reject him today. You're taking part in the crucifixion of your Savior by rejecting this even now 2000 years later because you have the mindset and soul of a sinner. The gospel isn't an anti-semitic story about Jew-hatred. It's your only hope for peace with God and salvation.

Kys ahmad

If Jesus is a real thing, why doesn't he save me from my proverty?

Why don't you ask the same question about YHWH? Torah and Tanakh say that God helps the poor. Why don't you question the God of the Jews? People never ask that, but when it's about Yeshua they get all aggressive and point the finger at Him for all their problems.

Remember: Yeshua came to live as one of us to teach us the way of salvation and who the Father is.

Supporting Israel is like defending Apartheid X10. The blackman will stand with Palestine and European Nationalists

John 8:44 is very clear about the nature of the Jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jews are Satan's children, sent to Earth in order to destroy everything that God created.

Bobby Fischer - His hatred for Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=M_11Cdxvtfo

>Jews are Satan's children, sent to Earth in order to destroy everything that God created.
Kinda funny to hear you say that when Jesus was a Jew both by faith and blood.

On the contrary the jews have been God's people ever since the days of the Old Testament. They were the people God had chosen to shine the light of true living God to the gentile nations.
However when Jesus came to this Earth He wasn't received well by many because that's how humans are. We're sinful and when faced with God Himself we want to crawl away from the light because men love darkness rather than light. Remember there was a big division in opinions about Jesus. Some of the jews believed and some did not. It's the same thing with all of humans nowadays. Most choose not to follow Jesus.

In John 8:44 Jesus is not exclusively talking about Jesus. It goes for anyone who doesn't follow Him.

In the end salvation is for both jews and gentiles, for those who choose to believe. Anyone who doesn't believe even if they're jewish won't be saved.
There's no point in demonizing all jews. Jews who don't believe in Jesus need to hear the gospel just like any other person so that they might be saved.

>Palestinian christians

All 1000 of them? The Christians moved to Israel, Lebanon or Europe/North America long ago, mostly because they were pushed out by the Sunni majority

"Judeo-Christianity" is NOT Christianity, but is a control mechanism developed during the rise of Zionism, & which only really gained currency & was implemented by Judaeo-Bolshevik & Judeo-Capitalist globalist elites exploiting their strategic victory in the last "Brother's War" (WW2):

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Judeo-Christianity&year_start=1800&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=5&share=&direct_url=t1;,Judeo - Christianity;,c0

Jesus is not the Messiah my nigglet. Christcucks have been fooled.

Go back to hell where you belong, YOU FUCKING TRAITOR

Yes very christian to tell me to go to hell. Wishing everlasting suffering for me buddy? Didn't Jesus tell to bless your enemies, if I even am your enemy, like you want to presume.