TRUMP 264D UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON

You guys realize Trump is purposely getting everyone to defend Sessions on purpose, right? They are setting this up so that Sessions will force Democrats to make hypocrites of themselves when he makes upcoming moves RE: Obama leakers, and moves related to the peripheries of the Russia investigation.

Trump is a genius.

"Less than an hour after Sessions was deposited at the White House by a black SUV for routine meetings in the West Wing, Trump proclaimed from another corner of the same building that his displeasure in his attorney general hasn't waned."

> "Less than an hour after Sessions was deposited at the White House."

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/trump-sessions-tweet/index.html
archive.is/Mk4xR
yournewswire.com/pope-francis-jesus-dangerous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

35937549374934793479347 D CHESS

Link: cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/trump-sessions-tweet/index.html

hope he doesn't really plan on firing Sessions and it's actually 123456789D chess, also hope Sessions leaves weed alone and imposes his asset forfeiture powers only on corrupt scum and criminals.

archive.is/Mk4xR

>Trump is a genius.

Wrong. He's actually playing 12D sub-terranean LaCrosse.

Sessions has been given a July 27th deadline by Trump to start draining the swamp. The tweets are Trump trolling Sessions letting him know he's fucking gone if he doesn't get the ball rolling on swamp creatures by the 27th.

8305483047349873493749837 D CHESS

LOL HE JUST APPOINTED A GOLDMAN SACHS TO COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR

777 dimensional Blitz Ball

And liberals still haven't caught on to the pattern. Too blinded by hysteria and rage.

Holy mother of fugg

>mfw internet occultists literally turned chicken tenders into a sacrifice for KEK

lmao who is defending Sessions? We just don't want him out until the investigation is over.

>muh 6 gorillion dimensional hyperkike kerplunk!!

May I have a swift quickrun of this down?

You Reddit magapedes have to stop this 4D-chess shit. Here's the flaw in your brilliant plan: The Dems will just say that Trump strong-armed Sessions into conducting politically motivated investigations against his opponents.

I think it's more just a media distraction. The dems have no problem being immense hypocrites with no introspection. The gope doesn't either to some ends

>You guys realize...
Yes, we do. STFU ASAP so all the LGBT+ don't get wind of our scheme.

Damn OP, I didn't see's it like that. I thought he was throwing the media into a frenzy to take the 'stank' off of his boy Don Jr. To save his boy.

Truly a master 9D Jumanji player indeed. You have enlightened me user

why does the media say "humiliated?"

Trump "humiliated" these guys

So the one with brain cancer was so "humiliated" that he ran back to washington to vote

call it what it is

motivated

snowflakes don't get it

Sessions is getting shit canned by the end of the week.

Who knows?

it's all 69D crisscross texas hold 'em reverse psychology, he's playing them like a fiddle

Objectively this.

This is the greatest chess play in the history of recent american politics. I can't believe how well played this was. That was a Bobby Fischer 31-Qxb4 tier move.

I think he's distancing himself with sessions knowledge so that when Sessions gets rid of Mueller he has some insulation

dingdingding

yournewswire.com/pope-francis-jesus-dangerous/

>Personal relationship to Jesus is dangerous

Also see pic related. that's not a holy throne

Mueller is /ourguy/ der pic related

The reason I believe this may be true is that usually his firings are swift.

Imagine how asspained the left would be, if clinton is indicted, they demand sessions recuse because he is friends with Trump, but he doesn't because "see Trump hates me".

disagree. Sessions has been at the heart of the primary challenges to Trump. He's obviously pretty incompetent.

Democrats don't give a fuck about Sessions. Trump is shooting his best man on the foot, and the dems are smiling and laughing their asses off.

I was going to say some shit..... but this leaf maybe right.

Look how honorable this man is.....
Fast Forward
Dems lose their shit after all the corruption charges and money laundering .
Fast Forward again
Trump, " Well if you guys say he needs to go, YOU'RE FIRED "

See

If your so smart how come you don't have over 2 billion dollars?

DId you see this?

Sure but no screen yet because mobile

Confused really

I pray we get this happening. Out of all the potential happenings that we've discussed over the years this is the one I want the most.

This next week might be a great one Germanbro.

As an aside if it's true and Trump pulls it off he will basically be a king. Everyone will let him do whatever he wants. Including immigration and demographics. That will hopefully reverberate out to Europe

>purposely getting everyone to defend Sessions on purpose

Lol, I can tell you used the wrong "your" on purpose to bait him into answering your shit question.

>tfw to smart too be rich and successful

Filthy Altmer tryna take over Cyrodil

Happening confirmed!

holy shit this pic.....
did he really reveal all that shit befoer it was posted elsewhere?

Bump