Jeff Sessions Will Be Fired Tommarrow!

WH user said that today the 26th will be precursor to what is going to happen on the 27th! Trump is doubling down on getting rid of him!

i kinda rember that anyone got some snaps of that what 2 post?

347934793847389473498734 D CHESS

IT'S ALL PART OF THE MASTER PLAN GUYS

BY FIRING SESSIONS AND MUELLER HE'S UHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW HIDING HIS MONEY LAUDERING

Will be a big mistake if true.

Nope. It's all coordinated.

Mueller is going to have a presser soon. Drumpf will be hauled away in cuffs and the public will learn that it was actually HRC that won the most electoral votes. HRC will take over from Pence by November.

Screen cap this!

Sessions isn't going to be fired

The transgender stuff is good policy. Anyone who is dependent on external provision of hormones to maintain their internal emotional stability is an unnecessary logistical weakness in battle. More cost, less quality.

>Sessions isn't going to be fired

ok and when he is?

Fucking leaf dosnt know how America works

Based nigger falling for leftypol LARPs.
Back to The_Donald with you.
SAGED

This way Bernie still has a chance to win

Lol whut

Oh shit you've generated some pretty hard evidence there with your paint edit.

He said Sessions is a distraction

WH user is an anonymous5-tier larper

>He said Sessions is a distraction

???????????????

You are so far from wrong it's pathetic. HERE COMES JEB!

I thought he has been good in going after these sanctuary cities and pedo rings? Maybe that's just a front because it's an easy thing to say you're going to try while ignoring the other stuff? Do we have sauces on what Trump said?

so far from being correct* i got ahead of myself. got so excited about little jebbie

I think pic related is what he was talking about

Good riddance

>Mueller is going to have a presser soon. Drumpf will be hauled away in cuffs

Mueller can't even bring any charges. He can only refer his results to Trump's DOJ. Then it goes in the trash.

Enjoy.

Jeff "I Cuck Myself" Sessions deserves to be fired. But who do you replace him with? Is there any lawyer that isn't afraid to arrest the Clinton crime family?

I'll take the bait just in case you are actually clueless.

MSM and Dems are actively defending Sessions, some even calling him a "good man". Why would they do this for a white supremacist?

Guess what, when Sessions comes out and starts to nail Dems, what are they gonna say then? They'll have to sit their and take it.

Plus, Mueller isn't on your side, he wants pay back for all the shit HRC and the Dems made him do. It's all going down for your side.

baseless speculation in response to baseless speculation... what's the issue?