Bigots eternally btfo

Prove xer wrong Sup Forums. Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yj0Nu
icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/F01-F99/F60-F69/F64-/F64.1
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where has that been proven? Can I have a link to the peer-reviewed study?

Transgender used to be classified as a mental illness.
Racism has never had any such definition.
This argument is retarded.

>not mentally ill

It still is ("gender dysphoria"), docs just refrain from formally diagnosing it because of the potential political backlash.

source?

>proven

WHO and DSM thought gay was a mental disorder... then the homos pressured them to remove it.

They're is no source. She pulled it out of her ass

>nazis in charge of grammar

I think anything aside from homosexuality is a mental illness personally, but for the sake of argument I am saying that being transgender used to be diagnosed as a literal mental illness.
To go even further: I have read studies that prove that racism is actually natural in human beings. Don't know if its true or not but there is nothing claiming that its unnatural for people to see color.

>out of all the replies and valid criticism of what was posted the only thing OP can muster up is "DURR UR GRAMMAR SUCKS"
Get out of here fag.

Stay mad cuckboy

They're absolutely mentally ill, and it used to say so in the PDR. But a bunch of mentally ill faggots raided the conferences with such ferocious disruptions that the medical industry decided to unlist their mentally ill conditions as mentally ill conditions.

Because of how mentally ill they were.

You mean, ask the crazy person if they are crazy or not and then let them tell you that you are crazy as a response.

Yeah, I think we don't need to prove her wrong. Crazy people don't know they are crazy.

>Suicide rate of 40%
>Not mentally ill

Fuck meant to say heterosexuality after I reread that.
I am not a fag lover just so everyone knows.

>experiencing extreme feelings of depression over your body and taking harmful hormones and mutilating yourself in order to feel better about it isn'f mental illness

Fucking kek

I can just wait for their inevitable suicide and win the argument by default. Shouldn't take too long, they usually off themselves pretty fast.

>fruadian slip: the post

>"You're mentally ill"
>"NO U"

Post your cock faggot

Racism is literally an inherent human trait, it's called a tribal mentality you mongoloidian assfucking bozo.

>still presents no arguments

So she's basically saying that someone with depression or schizophrenia is as 'bad' as a racist or an anti-Semite?

>"It has been proven that rascists, bigots, homophobes are mentally ill"
How has that been proven though?

Check these trips faggot Satan says do it

>having the desire to mutilate your genitals is fine
>questioning that decision makes you mentally ill
>it's proven. source, my ass

Racism, by definition, is the assertion that races hold inherent traits unique to them.

I'd be worried about people who don't believe the above to be true.

>racist getting THIS triggered
Lmao you can't make this shit up!

Shut the fuck up bigot

Sweden I love cute Swedish traps

Yes they are.

DEGENERATES BTFOED

>nuh uh, YOU are!!!!

why are liberals children even as old people?

>gender dysphoria
gender dysphoria
>gender dysphoria
gender dysphoria
>gender dysphoria

>LGBT
>think they are what they are not
>not mentally challenged
LGBT BTFO

Homosexuality: Not a disease in humans. It's a disease in animals since their end game is mating, but humans aren't as one dimensional.

Transgender people: Mental Disease. It's a shame that so many people with victim complexes hijacked a legitimate treatment protocol. Politically correct culture put pressure on healthcare professionals to lower the standards for people who actually need the treatments.

LGBT: see above. I honestly hate the redundancy.

Racists, etc: Yeah, no. Try living around blacks for a year and then come back to me.

Just because you redefine (((science))) to match your agenda, that doesn't make you correct.

I'm not the one cutting my dick off while LARPing as a woman

I don't question trans because I'm a bigot, it's because it seems like a very difficult and miserable path, and it's rare if not impossible for a trans person to look how they want.

I don't think it should be promoted as only a positive thing.

Friendly reminder that trannies do this, because technically it's an open wound, it's called dilation (sticking objects and ointment in the wound so that it doesn't heal and doesn't get infected) They do this for the rest of their life.

You'd have to be mentally ill to have that done to you! But it's the doctors that should go to prison.

A mental disorder is an abnormality in the mind, often causing people to think in a way which is likely to cause suffering for either them or other people.

Racism (or in other words, tribalism) is not an abnormality. Tribalism is a trait inherent to most social animals, humans included.

Shareblue this is just bottom of the barrel shitposting. Watch out I might rape your mother tonight if you continue posting this.

Why do you think they fucking commit suicide at a 40% rate? cut off your balls and dick because you had a mental delusion, and then realize you're fucked for life.

The way they get around it being classified as a mental illness is ultimate Jewry. If I remember correctly, a mental illness is classified as such only if the mental illness itself is what causes the distress. So to get around this they say that the distress comes from not being accepted in society, etc and if we would just accept them they wouldn't want to kill themselves blah blah blah.

imgur.com/a/yj0Nu
Tranny red pills, everyone should know the sick and disgusting thing they are trying to normalize and ALSO PUSH ON KIDS

Everytime you support this garbage either vocally or by your silent consent you justify stuff like this.

It's important eventhough extremely disgusting for people to actually know what all this stuff ACTUALLY entails.. these people become completely fucked up FOR LIFE.

>gay
>lgbt
doesnt the g in lgbt stand for gay
>bbqblt community not understanding their own stupid letters

>it has been proven
By who?

Still no valid arguments
Pack it up and Saga

can I get gibs?

It kills me how he played Pickett in Gettysburg and then Jackson in G&G.

he just proved that disgusting excuse for a human wrong. stay mad faggot

If you are "tolerant" you need to FUCK OFF.. this is what your "tolerance" and virtue signalling on social media gets you.. You allow these people to do this to kids! I hope the feeling good inside by being a neutral fag was worth it!

It is a mental illness. When people see things that are not there, it is a mental illness. These people think they are something, that they are not. It is by definition an mental problem.

It's actually the opposite. In-group preference is normal, everyone has it. People who don't, who really don't, are so heavily indoctrinated that it should count as a mental disease.

Right

Depends on how you define mental illness. If you define mental illness as a chemical imbalance in the brain that creates abnormal or unhealthy behavior as mental illness?
Then yes, gay, LGBT, and transgender people are insane and mentally ill.
Or if not? How do YOU define it?
Oh and being a racist, bigot, or homophobe is more of an opinion, than a chemical imbalance, therefore this is not mental illness. Oh you might disagree with it, but it's not mental illness just because someone has an opinion you find disagreeable.

Newsflash, this doesn't magically grow ovaries and a womb.

>Pride
Degenerates have ruined that word.

>it's been proven, n-no don't ask me for evidence just trust me its true, and please dont ask for how my ill definition of racism/homophoba and bigoted is (which is basically accusing everyone who slightly disagrees with one of being one)

Mental illness it is icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/F01-F99/F60-F69/F64-/F64.1

Nope, there is tons of evidence that trannies are completely fucking mentally ill however.

It's not bigoted to call perverts and sickoes by what they are.

Jesus Christ, that's harrowing. Those poor people man.
We only give them the surgery because we've not found another way to 'fix' the issue.

Contd
Transgenderism is a mental illness, and anyone who says otherwise is ignoring tons of scientific evidence

>Protip: you can't
Wait til I wrap my hands around your throat and choke the shit out of you for these slide threads. Leaf.

Contd
People who support trannies support people suffering

That was probably the right choice, though. The criteria for the DSM is that the condition has to affect the patient's life. In the case of gender dysphoria, there's depression and suicide. Gays don't have any psychological symptoms and can function normally without needing meds or surgery.

Sup Forums BTFO

that is the most horrifying shit I've ever seen
my eyes are fucking burning

Gender dysphoria is L I T E R A L L Y a diagnosable mental disorder/illness.

Contd
Trannies ARE mentally ill

Fags BTFO by their own kind

>trannies wanting to be called XER

why not Xernomorph ?

>Race is about skin color
>Racism is about seeing skin color
Go live in Atlanta for a week and tell me it's about skin color.

Fags we're likely diddled as children and typically have thousands of sex partners a year.

Why are there so many threads about trann8es today? I just woke up. Is pence actually sending them to camps or something?

I'm going to need a rundown.

Based Sue. What the hell happened to common sense?

Except doctors all think your mental that is why it was treated as a mental disorder until 2011, BC of political correctness. Look it up.

>you can't
Don't have to. LGBT are, by default, mentally ill. Anything they say is wrong because of their mental illness.

>s-slide thread!! slide thread!!

Transgendered lunatics are mentally ill...100%...stop spewing bullshit!

OP is a nigger

It still is but people who are experts on this stuff are either being silenced or just plain not getting involved with politics.

Lol how silly are these fucking idiots with their doublethink?
>Women can have penises
>Men can have vaginas
>I'm a woman in a man's body
>But I don't want the penis that I have
>Even though women can have male parts
>The only natural thing to do is to cut my dick into pieces
>This is my last resort
>Dilation
>No resting
>Don't give a fuck if it never stops bleeding

Takes one to know one...nigger

You cant debate lovically with these things. Its best to just smile politely and ignite your flame thrower.

Spewed coffee out of my nose/10

>Female
>Marine
She's probably a dike, so it makes sense.

liberals have literally been proven to be mentally ill

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/

your move, bitch.

Stop posting

>gender dysphoria is not a mental illness

did he/she/it just admit it's all bullshit?

You don't like your own thread?