Holy hell. Every day. Every. Fucking. Day

Holy hell. Every day. Every. Fucking. Day.

The entire United States government, the government of a nation of 300 million people, is slowly and inexorably becoming a thing that exists only to serve the ends of this miserable, stupid, ignorant piece of shit. He needs a distraction for a news cycle? Fuck it, just set something on fire.

I'm losing the ability to disagree without being disagreeable. We are long past the point of arguing about whether the top marginal tax rate should be 28% or 30%. I want to throw eggs at the $700K house down the street with Trump/Pence stickers on all the cars. I want to storm into the "Christian" asshole's office at work with a printout of this article and say fuck you, but it wouldn't matter, because this news is making him happy. He'll crow about how Obama is the one who destroyed the country because Obama raised taxes on people who make triple his income in order to pay for health insurance for people who make a third of his income.

And I can't even keep track anymore. I know there are lists of all the horrible shit Trump has done, but it's too much to even make sense of. Grab 'em by the pussy and fuck the blacks and the Mexicans and the T's in LGBT and fuck the rule of law because we are now governed by a petty, evil, stupid tyrant. (Have I mentioned stupid already? It's worth repeating.)

Politics shouldn't have to matter this much. I find myself in the bargaining stage of grief, continually returning to a fantasy where Mitt Romney is president and I really disagree with his policy on X but I can go about my day without raging on Twitter and reddit and to my friends because Mitt Romney isn't a goddamned monster.

Mueller needs to hurry the fuck up. This can't go on for four fucking years.

nice to see someone using my meme :)

I agree

K

AHAHAHAHA HE LIVES RENT FREE IN YOUR MIND

Please be a shilling.

We need more shitty CTR memes

Holy hell. You are a fucking faggot.
Buck the fuck up, or shut the fuck up you weakkk ass nigger.
We will keep on winning.
You will ask to stop.
But no we will win more.
We have to WIN MOOOORE!
kys

Keep thinking Sup Forums is "your subreddit."

>liberal tears
the very definition

Is this a new pasta? I give it 6/10 a little too wordy

So you acted like smug little cunts to conservatives when Obama was in office and now that the other side is acting like smug little cunts to the liberals, you bitch?

How about you suck it up and remember this the next time your candidate wins, and not act like a total douche nozzle.

Having trans in an army is fucking dumb for thousands of reasons.

Keep thinking your right when your whole lefty MSM delusion falls apart in front of your face while you scream muh Russia, god I can't wait for the wave of leftist suicides you people are so whiney

Neat! New pasta.
Sage

Thank god, since Malaysian mike stopped posting his oc I haven't had anything to really make fun of but now you come along with infinitely shittier oc. Thanks bby

Not even quality b8. Move along.

Yes. This.

We, as a country, are attempting to progress forward with the equal treatment of all people. In the 60s it was race, in the 80s through 2000s it was gays, now in the 2010+ it is trans people and other genders that are being recognized. Trump is forestalling our progress.

Love your butthurt OP, keep it up, your bung hole will be bleeding LONG before Trumps done with you.

>I can go about my day without raging on Twitter and reddit
There is your problem right there.
Stay with Sup Forums stay in the light.

The salt god has truly blessed us today!

The Alternative on Trump is Clinton.
Whoever supported Trump will NEVER support Clinton, even if they doubt about his work.
How can you be this stupid?
This propaganda will never work.

No my Anglo friend.
>pure, unadulterated bait
The very definition.

Jesus, having fun with your two computers in front of you?
You are so transparent it hurts, you start with shitty oc, which is fine and dandy imho. But now you try and throw up the smokescreen like it isn't obvious immediately what your games are.

So what you're saying is the left feels how we felt for 8 years. Congratu-fucking-lations!

S A G E

You can end your suffering, I believe in you! Connect a hose to the exhaust pipe of your car. Cut a hole in the windshield the same circumference of the hose. Insert the hose into the hole and seal it airtight. Then open the door, get inside your car, roll the windows up, lock the doors and start it. Sit there for a few hours, I promise, you will never have to deal with your pain and suffering again.

9/10 pasta.

This.

Obama himself said hilller couldn't be trusted. To be honest the same applies to trump, but nevertheless he's the lesser of bad choices.

>we have to win moooore
That's why youll loose in the end

I can't believe we have 32 more years of this to look forward to

Someone is mad because they can't join the military even if they weren't a disgusting tranny kek

everyone loses in the end you dumb hungry cunt

God damn you're a dumb bitch.

>4 years

Correction, 8.

Trannies aren't people ((OP))

I'm powered by salt water, so please cry more faggot.

Sage
Slide

Maybe you should get a job.

This.

>muh drumpf the post
God, shills are literal retards.

direct secession beats indirect secession.

right gotcha

>weakkk ass nigger.

ok, I laughed.

>We are long past the point of arguing about whether the top marginal tax rate should be 28% or 30%. I want to throw eggs at the $700K house down the street with Trump/Pence stickers on all the cars.

well gee aren't you some kind of humanitarian over here throwing your divisive partisanship

just fuck off and if you don't like it get 20 guys with axe handles and go break bank windows at 2am, that or get young people you know to run for office

thats the only solution to their from either party's perspective but don't be trying to sell any of that slavery bullshit, Abortion, gay marriage, gun control, forced medications, all that shit is off the table or nobody is going to sit down and if they do sit down they better make sure the next actions they take create drastic changes

I want full national concealed carry and I want to put a stop to the earned income tax credit and burn medicare to the ground

the entire medical business needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, pulling it's main source of funding will help with that, outlaw corporate structure temporarily and shake down the people who have been stealing the commons for personal gain

More like
>LARPing trumpcuck